All New Zealand fruit, vegetables, seafood, top-quality meat and dairy are free of Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO-free) Let’s keep our food natural!
Please ask the Prime Minister: – to commit to continue protecting our environment and exports from GMO’s, and – to continue the moritorium on release of GMO’s.
- 91.5 Million Fewer American People Looking For Work + Fewer Available Jobs = May 2014 Unemployment of 6.3%
- Enough Of The Greed Insanity: Don’t Let the FDA aka; Fascist Deception Agency Attempt To Destroy Natural God Given Foods Known As Organics!
- Monsanto Has Been Removed And Banned By: Austria, Bulgaria, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, Madeira, New Zealand, Peru, South Australia, Russia, France, and Switzerland!
- Obama’s 2014 Iraq Footprint: January 1,840 Dead February 1,700 Dead ~ Hellfire Missile Supplied Drones!
- Nuclear Physicist Fukushima Fake: A Financial Disaster, But No Nuclear Disaster, Not One Nuclear Death By Human Or Animal.
We understand that ethical use of gene technology in containment for medicine and research does not threaten our economy or environment. However, GMO’s in agriculture and the open environment threaten the future of the whole country.
Scientific research has shown the harm caused by Genetic Engineering/Genetic Modification (GE/GM) on the environment, soil, animals and human health.
Today New Zealand ‘s natural environment and high-quality meat, dairy, seafood, fruit and vegetables, are GMO-free. Let’s keep it that way!
Establish a haven in this beautiful country that will serve our people and economy long into the future!
We ask the House:
-To declare a national policy to keep New Zealand’s food and environment Genetic Engineering Free /Genetic Modification Free
– To restore the moratorium on release of Genetically Modified Organisms
- Timeline Of Reid & Obama’s Obtuse Shutdown: Blackmailing Of U.S. Retirements & Healthcare Needs.
- Banker’s NWO Media Like Business Week And The New York Times Are Trying To Keep The Global Warming Hoax Alive, But People Are Not Buying It Any More!
- The summary material and links below are provided as a background:
What is GE/ GM?
- Genetic Engineering combines elements from viruses, bacteria and other organisms to create new organisms.These powerful experimental techniques are based on outdated understanding of genetics, and the insurance industry refuse to cover the risks to people, animals and the environment. Kept safely inside the lab. gene science can be used ethically for medicine such as insulin and for research.But outside containment GE threatens New Zealand’s future.
Why we must keep New Zealand’s food and environment free of Genetic Engineering.
- New Zealand has better alternatives to GE. Massey University shows mixed forage can reduce methane emissions from cows. We don’t need to sacrifice our clean-green reputation, exports and environment by growing GE grass. Our future wealth relies on other solutions to dirty dairying, and on sustainable and ethical production of world-class organic and natural safe food.
GE Threatens our economy
- Markets around the world have said NO to GMO’s and our clean green 100% Pure NZ image would be lost.Release of GE-grass to feed dairy cows is just wrong. There are better ways for New Zealand to reduce methane emissions using mixed forage and sustainable farming.
Cloning – Animal Cruelty and Deformities
- Cloning of cows used in GE experiments has caused cruel deformities in calves and unacceptable animal suffering. Experimental GE calves developed giant ovaries that caused blood vessels to rupture. This is not the future for New Zealand agriculture.
GE Threatens Human health
- Risks of GM foods to human health has lead independent scientists to warn they should not consumed by pregnant women, infants, the elderly or those with reduced immunity.
GE foods are not proven safe
- Doctors in Canada recently found pesticides from GE crops have transferred into the blood of pregnant women and their foetuses. This was something that was “never supposed to happen.”
- GE is being pushed on the world even though it is based on old-fashioned thinking about what a gene is and how genetics work. Things are much more compex than commercial science wants to admit.GE organisms/ GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms) can cause unexpected changes, form new toxins or allergens.Animal feeding tests have proven that some GE foods can cause organ damage and reduced fertility. Studies in epigenetics show diet has major long-term health effects, even across generations.
The Threat to our Natural Environment
- We must Stop the release of GE Pine trees and other GMO crops in New Zealand. GMOs have failed overseas resulting in lower yields, use of more toxic chemical sprays, and the creation of super-weeds.
GE-Free agriculture can feed the world
- It is a lie that GMO foods are necessary to feed the world. International studies show climate-smart agri-ecological farming can double food production in ten years. Food security can be achieved without GMOs, Terminator genes, or creation of debt to agrochemical companies that in India has already resulted in suicide for hundreds of thousands of farmers.
No Insurance: The Public pays
- The insurance industry refuse cover for the risks of genetic engineering, warning that the effects could be gradual, and take decades to be identified as with illnesses caused by asbestos. This and the scientific warnings of health risks should be enough moderate business wanting to release GMO’s . But the consumer and taxpayer is being forced to subside GE risk-taking in New Zealand, with risks ‘socialised’ on the public.
Links to Articles and Material
Vermont may become first state with mandatory GMO food labelling laws
Whole foods makes stunning announcement about GMOs
Feds should tackle GMO labeling
Brand new GMO food can rewire your body
BioDemocracy or Corporatocracy: The food fight for our lives
Council tightens rules on GMOs in the North
Oregon set to ban GM salmon and mandate GMO labelling
GMO plague: Charts show worldwide GE crop fields cover entire size of US
GMO controversy heating up as Kashi cereal comes under scruitny
Hawaii’s genetically modified politicians strike again
France draws red lines for EU-US free trade negotiations
Do GMO crops really have higher yields?
Pollinating insects disapear as GMOs proliferate
GM salmon rejected by Whole Foods
GE fungus leak breaks regulations
Monsanto threatens to sue EFSA over publication of maize GM data
Argentina’s bad seeds
Members of Congress call on FDA to require labelling
Whole foods vows to label GMOs by 2018
Genewatch – the state of the science
Top ten ways humanity is being murdered
Scientist warned agency of GM danger
The seeds of sucide:How Monsanto destroys farming
Organic rice farmer in India yields over 22 tons of crop on only two acres
GM’s success stories are overdone
From Saccharin to GE seed, report profiles Monsanto’s history
Haitian farmers commit to burning Monsanto hybrid seeds
Monsanto – free seed companies occupy Monsanto
The globalisation of GMOs: how the genetic engineering is destroying the developing world
Even the NY Times is now rejecting Monsanto GMO science
Monsanto’s Dirty Dozen
GM Watch Monsanto a history
Soil Association on retailers adopting GM animal feed
Tesco statement on non-GM poultry feed misleading
Broken promises: GM sweet potato project turns sour
OGTR – genetically modified organisms – field trials
Young girl scout petitions for GMO-free cookies
Whole Foods announces manadatory GMO labelling by 2018; here’s how it happened
Organic Consumer’s Association Political Director arrested outside White House
Save Hawaii from Monsanto
USDA approves Monsanto Alfalfa despite presence of infertility-causing pathogens
GMO labelling in America
The rising food movement continues GMO labelling fight
Monsanto and the FDA: two crime families working on a trillion-dollar hustle
Polluted America – Paul Craig Roberts
Monsanto’s patents on life
What do you get when you mix GMO tobacco with ammonia and bleach
Monsanto further unveils its evil nature by signing on to UN agenda
U.S. farmers flood fields with dngerous poison to fighrt Monsanto superweeds
Monsanto drags over 400 U.S. farmers to court over GM seed patents
Opposition crops up to GMO foods in Hawaii
Innocent farmers being blamed for failure of Monsanto’s frankencrops
Biotech industry Ups propaganda with undercover ambassadors?
Mark Lynas: GMO convert or hired gun?
India passes GMO labelling law, but some worry its provisions were poorly planned
U.S. farmers may stop planting GMOs after horrific crop yields
Greedy Monsanto pushes for complete domination
Debunking the French GMO Tumour Study
Prominent anti-GMO activist sells out
Viral gene in genetically engineered foods could promote disease
Organic farmers appeal Monsanto court ruling
Scientists, health authorities blatently lied to public
The gamble of our lives
North may be GMO-free after risks identified
Opponents want GMOs on agenda
And now…GM potatoes in Peru?
Gene VI the “smoking gun” that proves GMOs are unfit for human consumption
Will a Federal compromise on GMO labeling trump state law forever?
Nearly half of all US farms now have superweeds
Washington state launches groundbreaking “label it Wa”
Dow’s controversial new GMO corn delayed
US farmers may stop planting GMOs after poor yields
GM free means good sales for NZ
Seed discovery makes increased biosecurity of feed vital
Scientists fight over GM moritorium in India
New Zealand food safety undermined by secret deal with FDA
8 ways Monsanto fails at sustainable agriculture
Public become lab rats in FSANZ cocktail approval
Scientist raises concerns about GM crops and glyphosphate
Traditional breeding outperforms genetic engineering
Workers die while eating GM corn
GMO researchers attacked
Glycophosphate toxicity leaving men sterile
Cancer defeated “safe” ingredient found
FDA secretly legalizes GM salmon
Genetic engineering and the GMO industry: corporate hijacking of food and agriculture
Study proves pesticide exposure linked to Bumble Bee colonies
Deadly GM food
Europe must learn GM lessons from America
GM canola contamination leads to court showdown
Photographic Adventure reveals the frightening deadness of genetically engineered corn field
Are Coca-Cola and Pepsi lobbying the FDA for a GMO labelling law?GMO’s: We need to go way beyond labelling to keep any healthy food
Action Alert Genetically engineered salmon
GMO food fight round two 2013
Are Wal-Mart and Big Food Lobbying the FDA for a GMO labelling law?
Testing of GM Foods
Seven ways GMO toxicity affects animals plants and soil
EFSA publicly releases all data submitted by Monsanto
Spilling the Beans January 2013
Regulators discover a hidden viral gene in Commercial GMO crops
Mark Lynas:Why I became pro-GM
Response re article by Mark Lynas: Why I became pro-GM
What’s next in the GMO battle?
Millions of Dollars wasted on cloned Frankencow
The Grand Dillusion – Monsanto vs farmer
Did Monsanto trick California voters?
Congratulations GMO-free San Juan County
David vs Monsanto the story of how a lone farmer prevailed
GMO’s seed wars and knowledge wars
Prop 37 vital for food democracy
GM Contamination Register
“Expert” detractors on Californian Prop 37
Chefs rally nationwidw to support GMO labeling
Wikileaks cable reveals US conspired to retaliate against European Nations
Are biotech GMO corporations plotting to steal the election on Proposition 37?
The bitter seeds of Monsanto’s legacy: debt, death and global destruction
This man is lying about your food
India prepares to kick Monsanto to the kerb
Toxic alert: herbicide now detected in human urine
Six largest pesticide corporations funding effort to try to defeat GMO labelling proposition
Can campaign ads convince voters not to care what’s in their food
Monsanto tries to criminalise saving seeds, drags farmer into court
Fed up with FSANZ?
Monsanto genetic engineering and food part 2
GMO grassroots victory food labelling
GMOs and pesticides creat super pests
Gamechanging news about GMOs
Dairy feeding practices food for thought
Claims GM poultry manure spread on our pastures
Tai Tokerau Iwi organise to challenge GE/GMO concerns
Seeds of deception
ORCA act ensures all food and medicines to be 100% GMO (satire)
Maine farmers get a second chance
Peru has officially passed a law banning GMO ingredients
Congress is back and so is Monsanto’s sneak attack
Biotech industry wants organic farmers to pay for GMO contamination
GMO company DuPont Pioneer bribing students with “seed-money”
Monsanto to receive huge government bailout from European Union
Monsanto plotting to wipe out genetic diversity of corn in Mexico
DuPont contracts private paramilitary police force to terrorise farmers over /GMOs
Institute for Responsible Technology
Dr Oz Flip Flops as mass media attacks intensify
European sellouts reject linking GM corn to cancer
Costa Rica now battling Monsanto over GMO corn
Have a look at the incestious relationships between North American organisations
GM crops must be immediately outlawed
Roundup is not OK
Watch this video to stop supporting evil multi-national companies
GM crop link to liver failure
Tests suggest genetically modified foods pose health hazards
Join us at public vigil at biotech conference at Rotorua
Russia Suspends import and use of American corn after study revealed cancer risk
Martin Sharp. Stand against genetic engineering
You Tube censors organic spies
Mainstream media called out for complete blankout on GMO health risks
Russia completely suspends use of Monsanto,s GM corn
The evil of Monsanto’s and GMOs explained
GMO rice illegally tested on Chinese children
Children born to parents who eat GM wheat may die before age five
Should NZ grow genetically modified crops?
Massive Fund Attack on GMO labelling proposal in California
GMOs: what you need to know to protect your health
Shock findings in new GMO study
India Parliament recommends a ban on Genetically engineered crops
Microbiome swapping is the new and “natural” alternative to GMOs
Nestle sustainability champion: GM food not “answer” to feeding world
Political and corporate elite shun GM food on their own plate
10 Point Comments on Dangers of GE/GM
Information about glowing Genetically Modified trangenic dog
Review of Genetic Armageddon Video by Alex Jones
Superweeds destroying farm equipment -Ethan A Haugh
Commercial benefits lacking in GE Trials
Biotech industry at war over GMO
Roundup herbicide research shows plant, soil problems
Farmers speak out – GMO’s are a trap
Interesting compilation from a number of sources
“Bugproof” GM corn eaten by worms
Dow takes on Monsanto with new biotech (GM) soybean
Expert: GMO’s to blame for problems in plants, animals
Why are toxin proteins genetically engineered into your food?
Five short videos with information on GMO’s to share with other people
Monsanto is secretly poisoning the population with Roundup
Biotech’s “dirty tricks exposed in documentary”
50 Organisations urging GMO ban
Dangerous toxin found in blood of women and foetuses
Transgenic Canola popping up outside growing areas
Battle against GM eucalyptus trees
Serbian ecology leader arrested
Global genocide of science and humanity
Glyphosate used on GM crops found in rivers
Transgenic cotton harbours hidden dangers
How to take down a giant
Protestors act against “frankenfeed”
Monsanto partners with USAID to push GM corn in Napal
Say No to GMos
Responsible Technology December Newsletter
USDA Out of Control
End use of GMO food
Agent Orange – Carpet bombing of American farmlands
Solo farmer fights Monsanto and wins
Local residents sue DuPont
Monsanto corn may be failing to kill bugs
Kucinich: Protect our food supply
The bugs that ate Monsanto
Four ways Monsanto treatens the environment…
Genetic Engineering Whangarei District Council
Avoid GMOs in restaurants
Spilling the Beans stories
Could these beans be cancer causing and other stories
Polands Stand against GMOs
Monsanto spends $2 million lobbying federal government
Roundup can alter animal’s bodies
BASF withdraws from selling GM food in Europe
The Food fight of our lives
Vermont Governor looks like surrendering
Farmers sue Big Tobacco
Scientist threatened over warning
Mother stands up over health problems
Farmers committe suicide over GM crop failures
Monsanto to face Bio-piracy charges in India
Banned in Germany
Diplomats working for Monsanto
GN foods could destroy reproductive organs
Reseach in India exposed as fraud
Worse than DDT
Tricked into eating cancer-causing foods
Accidental eating toxic food
Biotech Company buys bee research firm
People v Monsanto
GTM crops raise concern
Coming to you – Franken trees and grasses
Human genes in experimental rice
Top 10 GM foods to avoid
Bill Gates: One of the worlds’s most destructive do-gooders?
Neotame the next aspartame?
Diet shift: GMO food dangers
50% of rats given this died – why is it on your dinner plate?
Hidden “Agent Orange” chemical they want to sneak into your food
Are genetically engineered herbicide-resistance crops undermining sustainable weed control?
If you control agriculture, you control the populations of the world
Eating this could turn your gut into a living pesticide factory
Battle brewing over labeling of genetically modified food
20 years of GMO policy keeps Americans in the dark about their food
Obama opens the door to Africa for Monsanto
Poland beekeepers kick Monsanto out of the hive
Exposed: Monsanto planted GM alfalfa before USDA approved it
Obama leaves Monsanto in charge of ending hunger in Africa
EU health commission: Monsanto strain won’t be banned
Monsanto plans massive biotech experiment in the US
White House refuses to reveal ties with Monsanto
How your college is selling out to big ag
South Africa’s Smallholders lose battle for seed security
Why GE Foods are Dangerous
20 Years on thre Biotech Brigade Marches On!
Organic Farmers’ Victory over Monsanto
First Super Weeds Now Super Insects
New Evidence Against cancer-causing Foods
GMO labelling Californian ballot measure
This hidden food poisons your family
The case for mandatory GMO labelling
Lethal effects of genetically modified Bt toxin on ladybirds
France calls on commission to ban Monsanto GM corn
Monsanto may lose billions in GM soy royalties row
Nature fights back – bugs devour GM Monsanto corn
Syngenta corporation faces criminal charges for covering up livestock deaths
Museum of Natural Sciences holds “Biotechnology Day” for children
Say “No” to fake Omega 3 fatty acid fish oil
Unleashing of GE Frankenapples
Significant Health Hazards of genetically engineered engineered foods
Monsanto and GM foods: health risks
Organic farming outperforms conventional farming
Corporate profit versus humanity
Claim that Monsanto defrauded conrn field workers
GMO wars – Monsanto suing DuPont
Monoculture can end life as we know it
Rothamsted scientist’s role in destruction of key research
Factory-fed fish: Monsanto’s and Cargill’s Plans
Monsanto linked to coup that ousted Paraguayan president
The hidden email the White House Hopes to keep under wraps
Monsanto could pay $7.5 billion settlement to Brazilian soy farmers
A Bar Mitzvzh Speech on GMO’s
Genetically nodified foods: a short introduction
Hard-hitting interview highlights GMO dangers
What’s behind Illinois stealing local hero’s bee hives?
Monsanto may lose billions in Brazil over “Monsanto Tax”
European Commision to drop GMO Zero Tolerance Policy
- govt agents pushing for genetically modified organisms into Guyana food production (propagandapress.org)
- China Battles to Keep Its Crops Clean From US GMO Corn (topsecretwriters.com)
- Egyptian Legal Authorities Charge Obama And Hillary Clinton: Criminal Conspiracy With Muslim Brotherhood.
- EGYPT Imprisons Obama Muslim Brotherhood: Takes Action Against Terrorist Conspirators Barack Obama & Hillary Clinton!
- Re-Investigation Of 9/11 Campaign Gains World Momentum: Italy Supreme Court Submits U.S. 9/11 Crimes Against Humanity To International Criminal Tribunal!