Obama Continues War In Iraq: 1,840 Dead In January ~ 1,700 Dead In February 2014.
In an ‘narrated’ attempt to beat back gains by [Chaos Fomenting CIA] Al-Qaeda-linked insurgents, the United States is moving “dozens” of Hellfire missiles and surveillance drones into Iraq. [Hold On, Its All Just Another “peace keeping missioned” Coincidence]
According to a report by The New York Times, the decision comes after Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri Kamal al-Maliki requested help from US pResident Barack Obama during a meeting in Washington last month.
- 1,840 Killed in Iraq 2014 January
- Over 1,700 Killed in February Iraq Bloodshed
- More than 9,000 Iraqis have been killed in 2013.
US soldier walks around an inert Hellfire missile as he perform a pre-flight check on an MQ-1B Predator unmanned aircraft system (UAS) (AFP Photo) Whats A Christian Zionist?
- U.S. Corporate CIA Is The Biggest Threat To U.S. Citizens Safety: Fomenting Nation State Takeover Through Misinformation Campaigns, Murders, Assassinations, & Greed.
The situation in Iraq has become a serious concern over the last year, as insurgents from the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria – Al-Qaeda’s regional affiliate – spread through western and northern parts of the country, as well as nearby Syria.
That figure includes three bombings that killed nearly 40 people on Christmas Day.
Despite the movement of missiles – 75 Hellfire missiles are being sent to Iraq alongside 10 ScanEagle surveillance drones – some experts believe the US response to be insufficient without the deployment of more powerful military weapons, such as armed drones. While Iraq’s foreign minister has suggested an American-run drone operation as a possibility, Maliki – who is likely running for a third term as prime minster – has yet to make such a request.
- Iraq Begins Pumping Oil Northward Into New Muslim Brotherhood Operations For Turkey & Jordan!
- Jordan’s Muslim Brotherhood To Inherit $1 Billion In U.S. Taxpayer Money For NWO Nation State Building!
- Russia & Iran Send Iranian Warships To U.S. Maritime Borders: Counter Iraq Sending Oil To Muslim Brotherhood In Jordan & Turkey For New Front Against Syria.
“We have not received a formal request for US-operated armed drones operating over Iraq, nor are we planning to divert armed I.S.R. over Iraq,” Bernadette Meehan, a spokeswoman for the National Security Council, told The New York Times.
According to Michael Knights of the Washington Institute for Near East Policy, the reconnaissance drones aren’t likely to turn the tide against the insurgents, considering their small range.
“The real requirement today is for a long-range, high-endurance armed drone capability,”Knights said. “There is one place in the world where Al-Qaeda can run a major affiliate without fear of a US drone or air attack, and that is in Iraq and Syria.”
For its part, the Obama administration has stated that the current shipment of military supplies will be helpful because Iraq has essentially used up its cache of missiles, has no real air presence, and has little surveillance capability.
Other plans to provide Iraq with supplies have also stalled in Congress, where a bill to lease and sell the country’s Apache helicopter gunships to Baghdad is languishing among concern that Maliki would use them to bully his political rivals. In the absence of American action, Maliki has purchased MI-35 helicopters from Russia.
Since the departure of US forces in 2011, Al-Qaeda has been able to re-establish its presence in Iraq by feeding off of Sunni resentment towards Maliki’s Shiite government. Through its base in Syria, the insurgents are able to deploy nearly 40 suicide bombers a month against Iraqi Shiites and Sunnis unwilling to fall under their rule.
According to local police officer Ayad Shaker, it doesn’t help that the country’s military capabilities aren’t as strong as they should be.
“I fought Al-Qaeda,” he said. “I am sad today when I see them have the highest authority in Anbar, moving and working under the sun without deterrent.”
Al-Qaeda Means Al-CIA-Duh!
- Warning: Obama’s Links To CIA’s Al-Qaeda And The Kenyan Mall Massacre Revealed
- Liberalism and Communism – Same Side of the Same Coin: North Korea_Rothschild’s NWO Paranoia Template.
- Egyptian Legal Authorities Charge Obama And Hillary Clinton: Criminal Conspiracy With Muslim Brotherhood.
- Russia Cracks Down On Obama’s NWO Running Wild: Warns The NWO Rothschild Controlled U.S. Military & NATO.
- McCain’s Syrian Rebels Responsible For ‘Biggest Massacre’ Of Christians In Syria As Population Continues To Be Targeted.
- Arizona Sheriff: ‘If Decapitating Police Officers Is Not Terrorism, What is?’: More Troops At Korean Border Than Deadly U.S. Mexican Border.
- Heads Up: Rothschild Bankers Who Screwed Everyone In Ireland Are Finally On Trial: Ireland Joins Iceland, Egypt, Russia, Hungary, China, & Iran
About this entry
You’re currently reading “Obama Continues War In Iraq: 1,840 Dead In January ~ 1,700 Dead In February 2014.,” an entry on Political Vel Craft
- March 2, 2014 / 4:39 PM
- Barack Obama, CIA, Genocide, Iraq, Jordan, McCain, Muslim Brotherhood, Politics, Rothschild, Sharia Law, Treason, War, Zionism