AMERICA, TELL PEPSI TO SHUVE THEIR PRODUCTS UP THEIR
In the October 2009 Out and Equal Workplace conference, PepsiCo’s vice-president and CIOled a seminar to teach employees in the art of “leveraging strong sponsor or leader relationships” within companies to embrace homosexuality. The seminar was entitled “Use ’em or lose ’em.”
At the same event, a manager of PepsiCo’s corporate Contributions and Foundationdepartment served as a judge in the Out & Equal‘s “Outie Awards.” The awards are given in celebration and recognition to companies and employees who advance homosexual causes in the workplace.
PepsiCo also donated money to the event as an “Advocate” sponsorship and placed a half-page ad in the event program.
• Sign the Boycott Pepsi Pledge. After signing the pledge, please call Pepsi (914-253-2000 or 1-800-433-2652) and tell the company you will boycott its products until it stops promoting the homosexual agenda.
• Call the Pepsi bottler nearest you and ask it to stop supporting the homosexual agenda.
• Pepsi’s products include Pepsi soft drinks, Frito-Lay chips and snacks (800-352-4477), Quaker Oats (800-367-6287), Tropicana (800-237-7799) and Gatorade (800-884-2867).
• Print the Boycott Pepsi Pledge and distribute it.
Forward this to your friends and family so they will know about Pepsi’s support of the homosexual agenda. Millions of people are not aware of Pepsi’s support of homosexual organizations.
- Why PepsiCo is Fighting GMO Labeling in California (treehugger.com)
- New Pepsi Sweetener is Mixture of Dangerous Carcinogenic Chemicals (activistpost.com)
- News Summary: PepsiCo profit dips amid turnaround (seattletimes.com)
- Pepsi Says Sales Fell Because Labor Day Was On The Wrong Day (PEP) (businessinsider.com)
- PepsiCo profit dips; more ads, new products on tap (kansascity.com)
- News Summary: PepsiCo profit dips amid turnaround (mysanantonio.com)
- PepsiCo Not as Good as it Looks (thegilbertgumption.com)
- PepsiCo profit dips; more ads, new products on tap (seattlepi.com)