Simply Ignore The Corrupt In Congress And The White House, If They Win ~ The U.S. Constitution Looses All Of Our Legitimacy.
- BREAKING => Montana State Supreme Court: Nullifies U.S. Supreme Court’s 2010 Decision In Citizens United v. FEC.
- States Check & Balance Obamacare: 10th. Amendment ~ States May Null & Void Supreme Court Decision On Obamacare!
- BREAKING => Romney Not Constitutionally Fit: Mitt Not Natural Born To Be U.S. President!
- 2012 Shackled By Fraudulent Derivative Mortgage Debts: $14.2 Trillion Dollar Slavery To Rothschild Banks!
Two four star Marine generals have written a stunning op-ed in the New York Times which demands that President Obama veto the National Defense Authorization Act, a bill that allows the government to use the military to indefinitely detain American citizens without due process.
Charles C. Krulak and Joseph P. Hoar, both 4 star Marine generals, published the piece on December 12. The op-ed starts with a direct demand that President Obama veto the NDAA bill in order to protect our country from the “false choice between our safety and ideals.”
It then gets into one of the most blatant anti American treasonous provisions in the history of the United States.
One provision would authorize the military to indefinitely detain without charge people suspected of involvement with terrorism, including United States citizens apprehended on American soil. Due process would be a thing of the past.
Some claim that this provision would merely codify existing practice. Current law empowers the military to detain people caught on the battlefield, but this provision would expand the battlefield to include the United States — and hand Osama bin Laden an unearned victory long after his well-earned demise.
The generals then go on to cite the fact that most in the military have not even asked for this extreme new power.
- The 86 Senators who Voted to Pass NDAA need to #Occupy the Unemployment Line (destructionist.wordpress.com)
- In Reversal of Promised Veto, Obama Expected to Sign Military Detention Bill (indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com)
- Tell Washington Guaranteed Civil Rights Should Not Be Subject to Political Calculus (crooksandliars.com)
- Obama insists on indefinite detention of Americans (rt.com)
- Why NDAA 2012 is Against the Spirit of U.S Human Rights? (ibtimes.com)
- Bitronic Technologies Newswire: Montanans announce recall campaigns against NDAA Supporting Senators Max Baucus and Jonathan Tester (prweb.com)
- Obama sued over NDAA (occupyblogosphere.wordpress.com)
- Oath Keepers Launches National Effort to Recall and/or Remove Members of Congress Who Voted for NDAA Military Detention (musicians4freedom.com)