TREASON: SELLING AMERICA’S SOUL
A COMMUNIST F#CK!
Why is this important?
A key part of Mark Ritchie’s job is to oversee electoral recounts in Minnesota.
In early 2009 Mark Ritchie judged that his Wellstone Action Advisory Committee and Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party colleague Al Franken had won a Minnesota U.S. Senate seat, even though Republican opponent Norm Coleman was ahead on election night.
The recount was dogged with controversy, with allegations that felon’s votes were illegally counted.
Currently, Mark Ritchie is overseeing another election recount. This could give
the Minnesota governorship to another of Ritchie’s Wellstone Action
Advisory Committee and Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party colleagues, Mark Dayton.
One of the Communist Party USA members linked to Mark Ritchie, labor leader Mark Froemke used his union to endorse Al Franken.
In October 2009 Mark Froemke was the Fargo Moorehead organizer for a 10
Days of Labor Action campaign in support of Minnesota gubernatorial
candidate Mark Dayton.
The fact that Mark Ritchie has documented covert ties to the Communist
Party USA must bring his neutrality as an election overseer into severe
The voters of Minnesota deserve better.
- Communist Party Sues Democrats For Stealing Its Platform (fromthetrenchesworldreport.com)
- Communist Leader Lays Out “Progressive” Action List – Destroy the Military, Defeat the “Right” (trevorloudon.com)
- Communist Party & Progressive Democrats Compliment Obama’s Socialist Agendas (occupycorporatism.com)
- Communist Party USA calls for ‘street heat’ to push amnesty (wnd.com)
- Allen West says many Dems in Congress are communists (miamiherald.typepad.com)
- Brazilian President Lula met Chavez, military and economic cooperation (lilliancheng29.wordpress.com)