Obama Bullshit Bingo: His Speeches Are Once Again Tolerable!
I used to avoid listening to Obama’s speeches. Now, I look forward to the next one.
Here is something to help make Obama’s speeches almost tolerable. Just print this page, distribute it to friends, then tune in to his next speech……..
Rules for Bullshit Bingo:
1. Before Barrack Obama‘s next televised speech, print your “Bullshit Bingo.”
2. Check off the appropriate block when you hear one of those words/phrases.
3. When you get five blocks horizontally, vertically, or diagonally, stand up and shout “BULLSHIT!”
Dr. David Barton – on Obama
Respect the Office? Yes.
Respect the Man in the Office? No, I am sorry to say.
I have noted that many elected officials, both Democrats and Republicans, called upon America to unite behind Obama.
Well, I want to make it clear to all who will listen, that I AM NOT uniting behind Obama !
I will respect the Office which he holds, and I will acknowledge his abilities as an orator and wordsmith and pray for him, BUT that is it.
I have begun today to see what I can do to make sure that he is a one-term President !
Why am I doing this ?
It is because:
– I do not share Obama’s vision or value system for America ;
– I do not share his Abortion beliefs;
– I do not share his radical Marxist‘s concept of re-distributing wealth;
– I do not share his stated views on raising taxes on those who make $150,000+ (the ceiling has been changed three times since August);
– I do not share his view that America is Arrogant;
– I do not share his view that America is not a Christian Nation;
– I do not share his view that the military should be reduced by 25%;
– I do not share his view of amnesty and giving more to illegals than our American Citizens who need help;
– I do not share his views on homosexuality and his definition of marriage;
– I do not share his views that Radical Islam is our friend and Israel is our enemy who should give up any land;
– I do not share his spiritual beliefs (at least the ones he has made public);
– I do not share his beliefs on how to re-work the healthcare system in America;
– I do not share his Strategic views of the Middle East;
- Barack Obama Bingo Game (thesource.typepad.com)
- Bullshit Bingo for Tonight’s Acceptance Speech (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)
- BFTP: BS Bingo – Education version (doug-johnson.squarespace.com)
- ‘Forward’: President Obama Endorses Imposing Limits On Free Speech In America (midnightwatcher.wordpress.com)
- President Obama Declares The Future Must Not Belong To Practicing Christians (thetruthsoldier.com)
- How to Watch the Presidential Debate Tonight By Using All of the Internets (pandodaily.com)
- “Just say ‘no'” to Ad Hominem (peopleforamerica.wordpress.com)
About this entry
You’re currently reading “Obama Bullshit Bingo: His Speeches Are Once Again Tolerable!,” an entry on Political Vel Craft
- September 4, 2011 / 12:19 AM