March 19, 1848 – January 13, 1929
Opening engagement of the Chainsaw Rebellion: Otero County Tree Party defies feds, cuts trees, and . . . nothing happens.
- BREAKING => Romney Not Constitutionally Fit: Mitt Not Natural Born To Be U.S. President!
- 2012 Shackled By Fraudulent Derivative Mortgage Debts: $14.2 Trillion Dollar Slavery To Rothschild Banks!
Just heard by phone from Bob Wright on the Otero County Chainsaw Rebellion today. About 300 folks showed up to defy the Fedsand the Feds blinked. Congressman Pearce cut down the first tree and then it was cut into 2″ slabs and handed out to members of the crowd as souvenirs by the Otero County Sheriff Benny House.
The Feds came into town a couple days ago and threatened to arrestanybody who tried to cut down a tree. The Sheriff is reported to have said, “You do that and I’LL arrest YOU for kidnapping.” The Feds made themselves scarce today, Bob reports.
Hats Off To Lucky, For Bringing ThisTo My Attention.
- New Mexico Law and Local Sheriff Trump the Feds (ppjg.wordpress.com)
- U.S. Sheriffs Rise Up Against Federal Government: Sheriff Threatens Feds With SWAT Team ~ Grass Roots Take Charge! (politicalvelcraft.org)
- “The States” Have De Facto Control Over The General Government: States May Nullify U.S. Supreme Court Ruling On Obamacare! (politicalvelcraft.org)
- The Sheriff Has More Power In His County Than The President Of The United States: U.S. Constitution U.S. Supreme Court ~ Quashes Obama’s Claim To “Supremacy Clause” (politicalvelcraft.org)
- SHERIFF BENNY HOUSE AND THE TREE PARTY REBELLION via The Dirty Lowdown (pumabydesign001.wordpress.com)
- The States Nullify Unconstitutional Federal Laws, Even When Endorsed By Supreme Court: Public Opinion & Support Make It Easy To Resist Federal Tyranny. (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Chris Wallace Of Fox News: Obama Is A Flake! (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Wyoming Sheriffs Told Federal BATF & IRS Agents To Abide By The Constitution Or Face Immediate Arrest. (politicalvelcraft.org)
- A 21rst Century Concord (capitolhillgang.com)