April 10, 2009
An official in the office of Kentucky’s elections chief has referred to state Attorney General Jack Conway for investigating the issue of Barack Obama’s eligibility to be president.
April 14, 2009
Justice Department Resolves Lawsuit Alleging Disability-Based Housing Discrimination at 12 Multifamily Housing Complexes in Louisville, Kentucky
We already know that smaller banks have refused to accept bail out money from Obama. When they refuse, Obama threatens the smaller banks with expensive audits. Possible link between this disability settlement and Obama’s eligibility investigation?
Well He’s Still In The White House! Your Call.
Obama just appointed pond scum porn lawyer David Ogden for Deputy Attorney General.
- Holder Begs Court to Stop Document Release on Fast and Furious Scandal (visiontoamerica.com)
- Gunrunner: Eric Holder asks the court not to order the release of Fast and Furious documents (dcclothesline.wordpress.com)
- Least Transparent Administration in History (freebeacon.com)
- Something To Hide – Holder Tries To Keep Fast and Furious Documents Hidden From Public Review (theconservativetreehouse.com)
- Eric Holder is Beyond Belief… (babalublog.com)
- Holder: If we could maybe just stay those F&F docs indefinitely, that’d be great (hotair.com)