pelosi emanuel creepy.jpg
While the Democratic Party continues to hammer away at Mitt Romney for some outsourcing of companies while at Bain Capital, their own leaders are raking in the dough from the very same thing.
- Vote For Mitt Romney ‘If You Want’ A Republican presidential nominee who agrees with Barack Obama on the $700 BILLION TARP debacle that alone grew to $12.8 Trillion by 117 debt ceiling increases
To start with, Democratic Chairperson Debbie Wasserman Schultz is one of those attacking Romney for his involvement in outsourcing companies overseas. She lambasts him for doing any kind of business or making money outside the U.S. and even lies about it to make him look worse than he is.
Like so many other Democrats, Schultz is a not only a raving lunatic, but a hypocrite to boot. Schultz was recently quoted as saying:
“Americans need to ask themselves, why does an American businessman need a Swiss bank account and secretive investments like that? Just something, a thought, that I’d like to leave folks with.”
What she failed to say at the same time was that she has investments in Swiss banks, the State Bank of India and in overseas drug companies.
But wait, there’s more! House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi who has also been actively criticizing Romney’s business dealings has herself made millions from foreign investments. For instance, her 2011 financial disclosures listed an income up to $5 million from an international capital group that specializes in Asian investments.
Even more hypocritical of Pelosi is the fact that she invested in Moduslink Global which just so happens to be one of the outsourcing companies linked to Bain Capital and Mitt Romney. Oh, Nancy, can we say pot calling the kettle black? Are you sure you want to start casting stones in your glass house?
Breaking => U.S. Citizens Stuck With Billions In Obama Orchestrated TARP Losses: States Must Nullify The Printed Paper Bailout ~ TARP Ceiling Was Raised 117 Times From $787 Billion To A Hidden $12.8 Trillion!
- Catholic Pope Benedict Instructs Nancy Pelosi: “Duty To Protect Human Life “at all stages of its development.” ~ Pelosi ~ Catholic Church Does Not Speak For Her!
- Weekend Reflection: Nancy Pelosi Honoring The Accomplishments Of The 111th Congress!
- TREASON: Nancy Pelosi And Mikhail Gorbachev ~ “Our aim is to disarm the Americans and let them fall asleep.”
- WILL THESE TWO DOCUMENTS THROW PELOSI AND TOP DEMOCRATS INTO FELONY PRISON? INSTEAD OF HIDING THEIR FRAUD UPON AMERICA?
- Obama & The Logan Act: Following Pelosi’s Easter Foot Steps! »
- House Whore Nancy Pelosi – Obama Eligibility: Caught In Conspiracy And Treason – Supplying Altered Congressional Records To The Election Commission!
- Nancy Pelosi Wants Us To Be More Like Europe: Europe Drowning Under A Sea Of Debt.
Nancy ‘Nazi’ Pelosi Skating On Thin Ice: Want To See Her $156,225,000.00 Reasons In 2007 For Posturing Law aka; Illegal Insider Trading To Make Profits Off Of?
Democrats fail to say in their campaign attacks on Romney is that he used the third option to help save a number of companies, saving jobs here in America and even creating more jobs. Companies that Bain invested in or purchased during Romney’s tenure, that proved to be successful and in some cases help save the company and jobs included: Staples, Gartner Group, Calumet Coach and everyone’s favorite Domino’s Pizza. Since Romney’s departure, Bain has continued on under many of the policies he created and have been involved in the success of many more companies including: Burger King, Toy’s Я Us, Dunkin Donuts, Michaels and Burlington Coat Factory.
I strongly suggest that Democratic leadership start looking at their track record under Barack Obama and the loss of thousands of jobs and hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars wasted on failed green jobs starting with Solyndra. What about Obama’s 2008 campaign promise of creating 5 million green jobs?
And if the Democrats want to start talking about outsourcing, let’s discuss the Democratic National Convention coming up soon in Charlotte, North Carolina. The Democratic National Committee used extortion tactics and purposely outsourced numerous contracts for the convention to out-of-state companies even though local companies could have met those contracts for less money. The jobs were outsourced because the local companies were not union.
I recall growing up hearing a statement that liars only heap coals upon themselves and if that is the case, Schultz, Pelosi and Obama have enough coals already heaped up to keep them burning for centuries, if not eternity.