Recent events have forced the U.S. Centers for Disease Control to admit that their data on raw milk is factually incorrect concerning the claim that 2 deaths directly resulted from the consumption of raw milk between 1998 and 2008. The 2 deaths were often referenced by media reports on the subject of raw milk, and have been held on to by the CDC for quite some time. New evidence, however, has revealed that the deaths appear to be from the consumption of a particular type of cheese that is currently banned under FDA regulations.
- The Manufacturing Of The Ebola Al-Qaeda And ISIS Terror Virus!
- ISIS Is The Pretext Obama Is The Liar: Iraq’s Dead 9,656 In 2013 ~ 12,034 To Date September 2014.
- BLOCKBUSTER U.S. SENATE VIDEO : Not Even Obama’s EPA ‘Experts’ Can Defend Obama’s Climate Lies 9/2014.
- Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment, Israel’s Secret Nuclear Weapons Program, CIA Involvement In Drugs Trafficking, FBI Documented Pre-9/11 Agency Failures,
It all changed when Mark McAfee, the owner of Organic Pasture Dairy, challenged the claims on the Centers for Disease Control website which stated that raw milk is dangerous. In response to McAfee’s message, the CDC analyzed the evidence and agreed to make some slight changes to the wording on the site, but did not change a reported death from Salmonella Typhimurium in California as a result of raw milk consumption.
Strangely enough, McAfee found that the state was not reporting that death. Bringing this information to the CDC led to only unanswered questions.
It wasn’t until McAfee filed a Freedom of Information Act request that the CDC responded further.
It was at that time that he discovered the death was actually a result of queso fresco consumption, the cheese banned under FDA regulations.
What happened next was a landmark event in the fight for raw milk freedom:
An answer came back to McAfee last week from an unnamed official of the CDC’s information office (firstname.lastname@example.org), stating:
“The death mentioned in an earlier email was from an unpasteurized dairy product, queso fresco, made from raw milk.”
This is monumental, as the CDC is now admitting that the death was a result of queso fresco consumption, not raw milk. Statistics are integral in the war over food freedom, making the new evidence critical . The CDC has been stating that raw milk caused 2 deaths between 1998 and 2008, though they fail to mention that illegal cheese was involved in at least one. How long before the CDC reveals the second death also involved the banned cheese?
- Raw Milk Decreases Asthma and Allergies by 41%
- Deceptive Gardasil Ad Campaign Omits Death Link, Numeric Facts
- Why You Need to Avoid Low Fat Milk and Cheese
- The Hepatitis B Vaccine is Linked to Infant Death, Multiple Sclerosis and Autoimmune Disorders
- Flashback: The Hepatitis B Vaccine is Linked to Infant Death, Multiple Sclerosis and Autoimmune Disorders
- CDC admits not one person has died from raw milk in 11 years in the U.S. (thebovine.wordpress.com)
- Rally for Raw Milk Rights in Chicago Next Week (reason.com)
- Raw milk mooovement hits Regina (thebovine.wordpress.com)
- Food Safety (liberationwellnessblog.com)
- Gates And Monsanto Go After Raw Milk (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Dairy Diaries: The Raw Truth (healthheralds.wordpress.com)
- 2 consenting adults and a cow … (wnd.com)
- farmer wins raw milk victory in missouri (thegreenhorns.wordpress.com)
- Why Is Raw Milk Singled Out From Other Raw Foods We Eat? Ask The FDA – Audio (tampa.cbslocal.com)
- Baylen Linnekin on the Fight for the Right to Choose Raw Milk (reason.com)