The seasonally-adjusted SGS Unemployment Rate reflects current unemployment reporting methodology adjusted for SGS-estimated long-term discouraged workers, who were defined out of official existence in 1994. That estimate is added to the BLS estimate of U-6 unemployment, which includes short-term discouraged workers.
- Illegal Mexicans Leaving The U.S. In Droves: Mexico’s Unemployment Only 4.9% ~ America’s Long Term Unemployed A Staggering 22%
- General Electric Makes New Lear Jet In Mexico Where Unemployment is 4.9%: U.S. Taxpayers Bailed Out G.E. For $182.5 Billion. Thanx G.E.
- SAVE THE BANKS ~ SPREAD THE DEBT: Labor Force Participation Plummets by 63.7% ~ Government Food Stamps Increases To 46.5 Million Citizens ~ But Unemployment is only 8.3%? ~ Here’s His Trick!
- Ron Paul Op-Ed: Here’s the REAL Unemployment Rate (wealthwire.com)
- Ron Paul: Keeping Up Statistical Appearances While Real Unemployment Rate is 22.8% (silverdoctors.com)