Indiana Launches Hearings On Obama’s Eligibility! BE CAREFUL ~ IT WAS GEORGIA JUDGE MALIHI WHO USED INDIANA TO SURREPTITIOUSLY SAY OBAMA WAS ‘NATURAL BORN’
You’ve read about Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona’s Maricopa County investigation into Obama’s eligibility and whether or not he will appear on the ballot for 2.5 million voters. In response, Obama got the DOJ to attack Arpaio in an effort to discredit him and remove him from office before he could announce the findings of the investigation.
Georgia also has challenged his eligibility and one judge has ruled that he is eligible. However, there is a question of the judge’s impartiality and the case has been appealed to a higher court.
Mississippi also has a case pending in the courts on Obama’s eligibility in that state.
BE CAREFUL ABOUT ARTIFICIAL HYPE! GEORGIA JUDGE VIOLATED HIS OFFICE USING AN INDIANA RULE TO SAY OBAMA WAS ‘NATURAL BORN’ AND DISREGARDED CONSTITUTIONAL LAW! Volubrjotr
It now appears that the state of Indiana is about to launch hearings on Obama’s eligibility and boy are they strict on eligibility.
- Georgia Administrative Law Judge Malihi Says An Indiana Rule Is Above The U.S. Constitution: Malihi Abuses His Judicial Discretion By Feigning Presidential Eligibility For Obama!
- Georgia State Judge Abused His Office For Obama: Evisceration Of Malihi Ruling!
Indiana Secretary of State Charlie White was recently removed from office because of his failure to update his voter registration card. Among the issues with White is the fact that he registered to vote at his former wife’s home which in fact was not his own residence. A jury convicted him of voter fraud in the case. In an effort to determine if in fact White is eligible or not to hold the office to which he was elected to in 2010, a hearing with the elections committee is scheduled for Feb 29. Last year the elections committee actually ruled in White’s favor, but a judge later ruled against him.
It has now been reported that the Indiana elections board will be conducting a hearing on Obama’s eligibility. The preliminary meeting is to be held tomorrow the 24th. One of those involved in the hearing is California attorney Orly Taitz, who has been involved in other cases concerning Obama’s eligibility.
I don’t know if Taitz or the others intend to pursue the issue of whether or not Obama is a natural born citizen. If they do, I trust they will use the following US Supreme Court rulings:
Venus, 12 U.S. 8 Cranch 253 253 (1814)
“The citizens are the members of the civil society; bound to this society by certain duties, and subject to its authority, they equally participate in its advantages. The natives or indigenes are those born in the country of parents who are citizens. Society not being able to subsist and to perpetuate itself but by the children of the citizens, those children naturally follow the condition of their fathers, and succeed to all their rights.”
Shanks v. Dupont, 28 U.S. 3 Pet. 242 242 (1830)
“If she was, then her birth and residence might be deemed to constitute her by election a citizen of South Carolina. If she was not of age, then she might well be deemed under the circumstances of this case to hold the citizenship of her father, for children born in a country, continuing while under age in the family of the father, partake of his national character as a citizen of that country.”
Minor v. Happersett , 88 U.S. 162 (1875)
“The Constitution does not in words say who shall be natural-born citizens. Resort must be had elsewhere to ascertain that. At common law, with the nomenclature of which the framers of the Constitution were familiar, it was never doubted that all children born in a country of parents who were its citizens became themselves, upon their birth, citizens also. These were natives or natural-born citizens, as distinguished from aliens or foreigners. Some authorities go further and include as citizens children born within the jurisdiction without reference to the citizenship of their parents.”
United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. 649 (1898)
“At common law, with the nomenclature of which the framers of the Constitution were familiar, it was never doubted that all children, born in a country of parents who were its citizens, became themselves, upon their birth, citizens also. These were natives, or natural-born citizens, as distinguished from aliens or foreigners.”
We can only hope and pray that enough concerned citizens and groups nationwide go to their local and state governments and file challenges to Obama’s eligibility to run for or hold the office of President of the United States. Perhaps if challenges could be launched in all 50 states, it may be enough to keep him from getting re-elected and continue his plan to destroy America.
- Georgia Administrative Law Judge Malihi Says An Indiana Rule Is Above The U.S. Constitution: Malihi Abuses His Judicial Discretion By Feigning Presidential Eligibility For Obama! (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Breaking => New Quo Warranto Eligibility Lawsuit Filed Against Obama In Washington, D.C. ~ Demands Return To ‘Rule Of Law’ Under The U.S. Constitution! (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Political Vel Craft In Russia’s Pravda: Obama The Chicken Is Being Plucked! (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Ballot Access Challenge Filed Against Obama in State of Illinois. (politicalvelcraft.org)
- BREAKING => Two New States Massachusetts And Obama’s Very Own Illinois Challenge Barrack’s Official Ballot Eligibility. (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Weekend Reflections – Kenyan Official : Obama Born In Kenya, Africa. (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Obama Heads Into The New Year Knowing He’ll Have To Validate A Long Vault Birth Certificate In All 50 States. (politicalvelcraft.org)
About this entry
You’re currently reading “Indiana Launches Hearings On Obama’s Eligibility! BE CAREFUL ~ IT WAS GEORGIA JUDGE MALIHI WHO USED INDIANA TO SURREPTITIOUSLY SAY OBAMA WAS ‘NATURAL BORN’,” an entry on Political Vel Craft
- February 23, 2012 / 6:28 PM