President John Quincy Adams, objecting to the oath of secrecy, in particular to keeping undefined secrets, and to the penalties for breaking the oath, declared, “Masonry ought forever to be abolished. It is wrong – essentially wrong – a seed of evil which can never produce any good.”
John Q. Adams was not a Mason and had a sterling and irreproachable reputation. He was the last true patriotic president before the usurpation by the Usurped Masonic and Illuminati orders.
- We Stop These Bastards We Stop The Global Crisis!
- Rothschild Weather Mafia: Violation Of Antitrust Laws
- The New World Order Freemasonry is “Communism”: Also Known As Rothschildism Or More Bluntly Robbery!
On July 19, 1789, David Pappin, President of Harvard University, issued a warning to the graduating class, concerning the Illuminati’s influence on American politics and religion. In April, 1793, France sent new ambassador Edmond Genet to America, so he could collect payment for the American debt incurred during the American Revolution, so the money could be used to finance France’s war with England. However, his real reason for being here, was to gain political favor for France, and spread Illuminism, which he did, through the establishment of “Democratic Clubs”.
Washington said “they would shake the government to its foundations”, while John Quincy Adams, oldest son of the 2nd President John Adams, who became our 6th President in 1825, said that these clubs were “so perfectly affiliated with the Parisian Jacobins that their origin from a common parent cannot possibly be mistaken.” Because of the Illuminati threat, Washington and Adams lobbied Congress to pass the Alien and Sedition Act, which was “designed to protect the United States from the extensive French Jacobin conspiracy, paid agents of which were even in high places in the government.”
In 1785, the Columbia Lodge of the Order of the Illuminati was established in New York City. Among its members were Governor DeWitt Clinton, Horace Greeley (politician and editor of the New York Daily Tribune), Charles Dana, and Clinton Roosevelt (the ancestor of Franklin D. Roosevelt).
Roosevelt wrote a book called Science of Government Founded on Natural Law, in which he wrote: “There is no God of justice to order things aright on earth, if there be a God, he is a malicious and revengeful being, who created us for misery.”
He referred to himself and other members as the “enlightened ones,” and said that the U.S. Constitution was a “leaky vessel” which was “hastily put together when we left the British flag,” and therefore needed revision.
NWO aka Zionist Banking Cabal Has Maxed Out The USA GDP And Moving To Iraq As Their Next Host Nation.
There is a group of men, who, for over 200 years, have been controlling the destiny of the United States. In 1910, they secretly met on a small island off the coast of Georgia.
Their plan: to formulate a program to destroy the financial structure of America. To do that, they pushed Woodrow Wilson into the presidency; and in 1913, Wilson signed into law, the Federal Reserve Act and the Federal Income Tax.
In 1921, these international bankers established the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR). The U.S. Government took advantage of the CFR’s experience in finance and foreign affairs, and one of their study groups, the Advisory Committee on Post-War Foreign Policy, became part of the State Department in 1941.
The secret goal of this study group was to condition the Congress, and the people of this country to accept the establishment of the United Nations (UN).
The UN, initiated in 1945, does not seek to promote world peace and cooperation– it was the first step towards a one-world government, which is now referred to as the New World Order.
The CFR is a subsidiary of the Round Table Organization, a group of British elitists controlled by the most powerful family in the world– the Rothschilds, who, through an organization known as the Illuminati, have been controlling world events since 1776, and are now poised for the establishment of a one-world government- with them in control.
The Illuminati controls world leaders and the money that runs their countries. They can elect a President, and they can kill a President. They can shut-off the oil, and plunge the world into war. Even though they operate under the strictest secrecy, their goals have been known for over 2,000 years.
Any political party whch might threaten the establishment has historically been infiltrated and destroyed. I hope some of you find the following very interesting. Back in the early 1800’s there was an actual political party called “THE ANTI-MASONIC PARTY”.
Great name. It was actually the first “3rd party” in the US. Yep, back when we were more spiritually aware, people were rightfully concerned about the strange activities of the Masons and did not like the fact that they held so many high positions of power in the gov’t, courts etc. even though they only made up a small percentage of the population.
PA Rep. Thaddeus Stevens was in this party for awhile before it morphed into the Whig Party.
On May 1, 1776, Weishaupt founded the Ancient Illuminated Seers of Bavaria, Order of the Illuminati. The name perhaps derived from Lucifer, the ‘Bearer of Light. Its goal was to obtain power and wealth, to undermine religion and government, and to abolish personal possesions.
Weishaupt came up with the idea of merging the Illuminati and the Masons. A combined Order of the Illuminati organization and Freemasonry was said to have taken place in the year 1782.
Duke Karl Theodore Dalberg, the Elector Palatinate of Bavaria, after receiving information from former Illuminati members that the intent of the Illuminati was to rule the world by overthrowing all civil government, issued a proclamation that all Lodges be shut down.
Weishaupt fled to Gotha were it is believed he burrowed his organization further from the public scrutiny.
William Morgan wrote a book about the Masons after he quit and they took him up to Niagara and killed him. This caused a huge uproar, started the anti-masonic movement and people were quitting Masonry in droves. (text removed by poster for sensitivity purposes) Of course, they were eventually infiltrated and neutralized when a Mason became head of the party. The
Check it out:
Pennsylvania apparently used to have a law that made it illegal for anyone to administer “unlawful oaths” and required societies to disclose full membership. I wonder if that law was ever repealed.
No less than an authority than John Quincy Adams, the 6th president (and he was also head of the Anti-Masonic Party for awhile), said the following:
“Freemasonry is deceptive and fraudulent…Its promise is light—its performance is darkness”
– John Quincy Adams
“I do conscientiously and sincerely believe that the Order of Freemasonry, if not the greatest, is one of the greatest moral and political evils under which the Union is now laboring.”
– John Quincy Adams
LETTERS ON THE MASONIC INSTITUTION.
BY JOHN QUINCY ADAMS
“The Masonic fraternity tramples upon our rights, defeats the administration of justice and bid defiance of every government which it cannot control.”
– Millard Fillmore
“Masonry is a distinct and independent Government within our own Government, and beyond the control of the laws of the land by means of its secrecy and oaths and regulations which its subjects are bound to obey, under penalty of death.”
– Massachusetts Legislature, upon investigating the secret society in 1834
“The governments of the present day have to deal not merely with other governments, with emperors, kings and ministers, but also with the secret societies which have everywhere their unscrupulous agents, and can at the last moment upset all the governments’ plans.”
– Benjamin Disraeli
“Elderly men and women, especially in the Northern States, will almost universally remember the murder of William Morgan by Freemasons, and many facts connected with that terrible tragedy.
But, as much PAINS HAVE BEEN TAKEN BY FREEMASONS TO RID THE WORLD OF THE BOOKS AND PAMPHLETS AND EVERY VESTIGE OF WRITING RELATING TO THAT SUBJECT, by far the larger number of young people seem to be entirely ignorant that such facts ever occurred.”
– THE CHARACTER, CLAIMS AND PRACTICAL WORKINGS OF FREEMASONRY 1869, Rev. C. G. FINNEY
“A holy war will now begin on America and when it is ended America will be supposedly the citadel of freedom, but her millions will unknowingly be loyal subjects to the Crown…
(***text removed by poster for sensitivity purposes*** )
….In less than two hundred years the whole nation will be working for Divine World Government. That government that they believe to be divine will be the British Empire…(***text removed by poster for sensitivity purposes*** )
…They will all be under the invisible All-seeing Eye of the Grand Architect of Freemasonry.” – Servant of Cornwallis, when surrendering to Washington (Recorded in Jonathan Williams “Legions of Satan”, 1781, removed from Library of Congress in the 80’s or 90’s)
“The very word secrecy is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings.”
– John F. Kennedy
- JFK Killed Just Days After Shutting Down Rothschild’s Fed Reserve In 1963: Secret Memo Shows President Signed Executive Orders EO-11 And EO-110! ORDERS ARE STILL IN FORCE BUT NOT ENFORCED!!!
That last quote sums up our predicament today. We all know how everything is controlled in a top-down fashion these days. Personally, I don’t think anyone who has taken a bloody oath of allegiance to some other group should be allowed to hold ANY public office what-so-ever.
This goes a long way to explain why so many of them do not honor their oath to uphold the Constitution once they get in office and is a big part of the problem we are facing today.
They already took a binding oath of allegiance to something else. So ask your Rep./Senator/Congressman/Judge: Have you ever taken an oath for the purpose of entering a Masonic organization?
I call on all good men who are involved in Freemasnonry to quit, and stop providing a smoke-screen for the evil ones at the top.
It’s sure looking like those Masonic temples (and related societies) that are in every single small town across the country are the local control nodes for the NWO. Practically everyone in a decision-making position in this country seems to be a member (not to mention how they have what I describe as a ‘hive’ mentality’).
“If good government is to be restored all Masons must be purged from public office”. – Rayback
“When psychopaths are involved, conspiracy is no longer just within the realm of possiblity, it becomes PROBABLE.
Captain William Morgan, of New York, an intelligent man, and an inflexible republican, convinced of the dangers of Secret Societies, in a free Government, resolved to use his best endeavors for their suppression. Being a Royal Arch Mason, he had witnessed the corruption of the Institution.
He saw it was an engine of personal advantage and political aggrandizement; that it gave to its members unfair advantages and extra privileges over the unsuspecting community; that its insidious influence extended to every transaction in society, raising as it were the Masonic combination unto a Privileged Order, who, under the Royal Names of Grand Kings, Grand Sovereigns, and Grand High Priests, in darkness and secrecy, ruled and plundered the people.
Captain Morgan was a soldier and a brave man. He saw this detestable conspiracy and he dared to risk his life by bursting its shackles and warning an injured people! Morgan wrote a book exposing the Masons, Illuminations of Masonry.
He was arrested by a gang of Masonic desperadoes, at the insistence of the Master of the lodge of Masons in Canadaigua, (4) who came sixty miles after him, in the morning about sunrise, Sept. 11, 1826 CE. Morgan was bound and weighted and drowned in the Niagra River by the Masons. (5)
A monument to William Morgan, thirty eight feet in height and weighing forty tons stands in the old cemetery in Batavia, New York. On its base are carved the following inscriptions:
“Sacred to the memory of William Morgan, a native of Virginia, a captain in the war of 1812, a respectable citizen of Batavia, and a martyr to the freedom of writing, printing and speaking the truth.
He was abducted from near this spot in the year of 1826, by Freemasons, and murdered for revealing the secrets of their order. The court records of Genesee County, and files of the Batavia Advocate, kept in the recorder’s office, contain the history of the events that caused the erection of this monument, September 13, 1882.
The bane of our civil institutions is to be found in Masonry, already powerful and daily becoming more so. I owe to my country an exposure of its dangers.” – Captain William Morgan.
Following the murder of Captain Morgan, three state legislatures investigated Freemasonry. New York, 1829 CE; Massachusetts, 1834 CE; and Pennsylvania, 1836 CE. In addition to obtaining corroborative testimony from other Masons who left Freemasonry, as to the nature and substance of the oaths, the investigations revealed that an operative criminal empire had entrenched itself in America. Obstruction to the investigations was encountered at every level.
Marxism and Communism invoked the same solution to the problem of economic inequality. Belief in God and the exercise of religion were “the opiate of the masses” inasmuch as they inured man to his suffering rather than galvanizing the proletariat to revolt in a class conflict against the bourgeoisie.
Inasmuch as God and religion were complicit in the suffering of the proletarian masses by proffering spiritual rewards in place of material incentives, both must be abolished as impediments to the realization of the Socialist ideal.
Such a programme failed to work for Communist secularists … and it will fail to work for other militant secularists as well, and It will fail to work for the same reason: God is not the cause of evil.
- The problem of evil and suffering is a moral problem with existential consequences that extend to, and are manifested within, the universe of experience.
- The universe of moral discourse, within the context of which alone a discussion of the notion of evil is possible, is not coherent apart from the notion of volition (the will; specifically the free will).
- Evil, therefore, cannot be understood apart from moral agency, especially as it pertains to man of whom1 it is predicated as either an agent or a casualty. That is to say, man either causes evil, is a casualty of evil, or both.
- An all good and all powerful God would not create man imperfectly.
- Free will is a perfection in man. If we do not concede that free will is a perfection, then we cannot not concede to this concession, which is to say we cannot hold ourselves free to disagree with it, and deem this better (a cognate of perfection) than to be free to disagree with it. In a word, if free will is not a perfection, then it pertains more to the notion of perfection that the will not be free. However, apart from free will there is no universe of moral discourse; nothing meritorious and nothing blameworthy, no intention, action, or event in the affairs of men that is susceptible of being construed as either good or evil, and no action is good, and conversely, none is evil — for there is no evil and no good pertaining to the actions of men. But there is evil. And there is good. What is more, if I am not free not to love God, then my loving God — or anyone or anything else — is without value, for we do not ascribe the notion of valuation to that which proceeds of necessity. That the sum of the interior angles in any triangle is 180 degrees possesses nothing in the way of valuation. We do not say that it is good or evil. It is geometrically necessary. If we agree that free will is a perfection (that it is better to possess free will than not to possess it), then in creating man, God would have deprived man of a perfection in his created nature — a notion that would be inconsistent with either the goodness or the power of God, or both.
- Eve already knew, was acquainted with, good, for the Garden of Paradise was replete with everything good, and devoid of anything evil. Eve experienced no want.
- Eve chose to know good and evil.
- Revolt Of The Debt Slaves: When The Herd Turns
- Eve, by nature created good, therefore chose not to know good, the first term, with which we was already naturally acquainted, but the second term, evil. Eve already knew good but she knew nothing of evil, for only good existed in the Garden of Paradise, and she herself was created good.
- Now, it is not possible to know evil without experiencing evil, anymore than it is to know good without experiencing good. We cannot know, understand, pain and suffering without experiencing pain and suffering, any more than we can know and understand the color blue without experiencing the color blue.
- In choosing to know evil, therefore, Eve inadvertently, but nevertheless necessarily and concomitantly, chose to experience evil of which she erstwhile knew nothing. It was not the case that Eve was conscious or cognitive of the deleterious nature of evil (for prior to Original Sin, as we have said, Eve had only known, experienced, good).
- Catholic Church vs Freemason’s NWO: Banker’s Secret Society.
- What is more, no one chooses what is evil except that they misapprehend it as a good, for every choice is ineluctably a choosing of a perceived good, even if the good perceived is intrinsically evil.
- The most evil act is latently a choice of a good extrinsic to the evil act. Man only acts for, and is motivated toward, a perceived good, however spurious the perception or the perceived good. It is impossible to choose an intrinsically evil act apart from a perceived extrinsic good motivating the intrinsically evil act. 2 Eve’s choice, while free, was nevertheless instigated through the malice and lie of the evil one who deceived Eve that an intrinsic evil —explicitly proscribed, prohibited by God — was in fact an intrinsic good, which it was not. The susceptibility to being deceived does not derogate from the perfection of man, for the notion of deception is bound up with the notion of trust, which is an indefeasible good. The opposite of trust is suspicion which already, and hence anachronistically, presumes an acquaintance with evil.
- In choosing to know evil, Eve’s choice necessitated, precipitated, those conditions alone through which evil can be experienced, e.g. death, suffering, illness, pain, etc. Her choosing to know evil biconditionally entailed the privation of the good, the first term, through which alone we understand evil, the second term. Evil is not substantival, which is to say, evil possesses no attribute of its own apart from the good of which it is only privative, a negation. For this reason we see the two terms conjoined in Holy Scripture in, “ligno autem sciéntiæ boni et mali”.
- The existence of the good, does not, as some suggest, imply, still less necessarily entail, the existence of evil. Adam and Eve in the state of natural felicity in the Garden of Paradise knew good apart from any acquaintance with, any conception of, evil.
- Evil necessarily implicates good, but good in no way necessarily implicates evil. The notion of knowledge by way of contrast and opposition is confined to relatively few empirical instances, and always yields nothing of what a thing is, only that in contradistinction to what it is not. To know what a thing is not, tells us nothing of what it is. We do not know the color Blue by its opposition to, its contrast with, or in contradistinction from, a Not-Blue, for there is no existent, “Not-Blue”. There are only other colors we distinguish from blue — but we do so without invoking the notion of contrast or opposition. I do not know Blue as “Not-Red” (or, for that matter, through invoking any or all the other colors in the light spectrum). I know Blue in the experience of Blue only. If there is an “opposite” of blue, or a corresponding negative to blue, it can only be the absence of color — not simply another color that is “not-Blue”, for in that case every other color would be the opposite of Blue — and the opposite of every other color as well.
- Once again, in Eve’s choosing to know evil, she consequently and concomitantly chose the conditions under which alone such knowledge was possible. Among the conditions informing such knowledge were death, suffering, pain — all that we associate with evil and understand by evil.
- Far from being culpable, God warned Adam and Eve to avoid the “ligno autem sciéntiæ boni et mali” — the tree of knowledge of good and evil.
- To argue that the goodness of God is compromised by His injunction against the plenitude of knowledge through His forbidding them to eat of the “Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil” is spurious inasmuch as it holds knowledge, and not felicity, to be the greatest good possible to man. In withholding complete knowledge, it is mistakenly argued, God deprived man of an intrinsic good.
- Felicity, or complete happiness, not omniscience, or complete knowledge, is man’s greatest good, and only that which redounds to happiness is good for man, not that which redounds to knowledge, and the two do not coincide.
- To maintain that to know evil, suffering, illness, death … and unhappiness … redounds to man’s happiness is an irreconcilable contradiction. Evil is a privation of the good; consequently, to choose evil is to choose a privation of the good, that which diminishes the good.
- To maintain, furthermore, that man can know evil, suffering, illness, and death without experiencing evil, suffering, illness and death is equally subreptive. By this line of reasoning, one who is color-deficient (commonly, but mistakenly, called “color-blind”) can know the color Purple without ever experiencing the color Purple; know what is bitter without experiencing bitterness; know “hot” without experiencing hotness. Purple, bitterness, hot — evil, suffering, illness, death (all that we understand by “evil”) are not concepts (in the way, for example, that a simple binomial equation is a concept independent of anything existentially enumerable, and becomes the basis for coherently extrapolating to other equally independent equations) but experiences, the knowledge of which demands the experience and cannot be acquired apart from it anymore than pain can be known apart the experience of pain. Pain, illness, suffering, death, etc. are in no way inherently, intrinsically good. Anyone who has experienced the death of a loved one, the pain of an injury, or illness of any sort will maintain that such knowledge acquired through these experiences redounds to their felicity; that their “knowledge” of any of these evils either promotes or contributes to their happiness.
- Adolph Hitler: World War II’s Illuminati Spawn!
- God, then, is in no way culpable of, nor responsible for, the existence of evil. The existence of evil derogates neither from His goodness, nor detracts from His power.
- If God is all good, He would confer the perfection of freedom upon man in Adam and Eve. If He is all powerful He would permit the exercise of this freedom because He alone can remediate the consequences of it without abolishing the perfection intrinsic to it.
- To confer the perfection of freedom of will upon man does not eo ipso imply that the exercise of the will involves a choosing between the good and the not-good or the less good, still less a choice between good and evil. Presumably the exercise of this freedom prior to the Fall was exercised in choices between things of themselves inherently good, albeit distinguishable in attributes. The fig and the pear are equally good in nature, but differing in attributes, and to choose the one over the other is not to imply that the one is good and the other not good or even less good. The choosing to eat the one and not the other is a choice among alternate goods.
- Nor is the thing not chosen “less good” than that which is chosen. It is good proper to its nature. The pear and the fig are equally nutritious.
- The notion of choice is only coherent in the context of right reason. Choice (the exercise of free will), is never gratuitous, but is always in accordance with reason which alone mediates the choice to a coherent end. What we choose, we choose to coherent ends. In other words, we choose for a reason — and not spontaneously or gratuitously. Choices are always ordered to ends, however disordered the choices themselves may be.
- One does not, for example, choose as the means to nutrition, a stone rather than a fig. The choosing of the fig does not imply that the stone is not good. On the other hand, one does not choose figs to build a house, rather than stones. This does not imply that the fig is not good. The nature of the fig redounds to nutrition, while the nature of the stone does not, and the nature of the stone redounds to building while the nature of the fig does not. One can still choose to eat stones or to build with figs, but such choices do not accord with ordered reason, which of itself is also an intrinsic good.
- Christian Zionism Is A Monumental Lie And Legal Racket
- Only God can bring good out of evil He does not will but nevertheless permits through having conferred the perfection of freedom upon man. While God could not have endowed man with this perfection without simultaneously permitting the consequences necessary and intrinsic to it, He is not Himself the Author of the evil but of that perfection in man through which — not of necessity (for man is never compelled to choose evil, but by volition — man chooses evil and subsequently becomes the agent of it.
- The occurrence of evil, consequently, is neither inconsistent with nor contrary to the notion of God as absolutely good and absolutely powerful. Quod erat demonstrandum.*
Geoffrey K. Mondello
The sixth President of the United States, John Quincy Adams (1767-1848), wrote extensively on the subject of Freemasonry warning the American people of the dangers of this anti-Biblical oath-bound secretive society (see oaths, obligations and penalties in Masonry).
In 1847 John Quincy Adams published a book entitled Letters on The Masonic Institution in which he revealed many of the society’s dark secrets (see also Masonic Religion Revealed). On page 5 of the Preface to Adams’ book we read,
“The Institution of Masonry was introduced into the British Colonies of North America more than a hundred years ago.
It went on slowly at first, but from the time of the Revolution it spread more rapidly, until in the first quarter of the present century it had succeeded in winding itself through all the departments of the body politic in the United States, and in claiming the sanction of many of the country’s most distinguished men….
Masonry was exercising its influence in the sacred desk, in the legislative hall, and on the bench of justice;” (Letters on The Masonic Institution, 1847, p. 5)
In a December 18th, 1831 letter to Levi Lincoln who was the Governor of Massachusetts, John Quincy Adams said that “the institution of Freemasonry in these United States….[is] destined to produce consequences deeply affecting the interests, the happiness, and the liberties of our country.” (Ibid, p. 41).
Several states passed laws forbidding the taking of secret oaths subversive to both the United States Constitution and true Christianity. On pages 3 and 4 of the Preface to Letters on The Masonic Institution we read,
“From the moment of the adoption of a penal law, deemed strong enough to meet the most serious of the evils complained of, the apprehension of further danger from Masonry began to subside. At this day, the subject has ceased to be talked of.
The attention of men has been gradually diverted to other things, until at last it may be said, that few persons are aware of the fact, provided it be not especially forced upon their notice, that not only Freemasonry continues to exist, but also that other associations partaking of its secret nature, if not of its unjustifiable obligations, not merely live, but greatly flourish in the midst of them.” (Ibid, pp. 3,4)
In his 1831 letter to Governor Levi Lincoln of Massachusetts, John Quincy Adams wrote:
“It is now a little more than five years since the true character of Freemasonry, as existing in this Union, was disclosed to the public eye.
It first exploded by the catastrophe of one of the deepest tragedies that ever was enacted upon the scene of human being, exploded by a complication of nine or ten of the most atrocious crimes that ever were conceived in human hearts or committed by human hands; crimes committed not by men in the stations of life to which ignorance is a snare, intemperance a stimulant, or indigence a temptation ; not by men under the instigations of malice or revenge ; but by men in the educated classes of society; men who had been instructed in the duties of Christians and citizens; men above the pressure of want; men, in other respects and independent of their secret and mystical ties to this Institution, of fair and respectable lives ; men enjoying the confidence of their fellow-citizens and holding offices of trust committed to them by that confidence.
“We see these men, not in the solitary depravity of a single heart, but after repeated consultation in Lodges and Chapters, combined, and, for the commission of more than one of the crimes, abusing the sacred authority of the law, with which they had been invested for the furtherance and execution of justice, to the commission of swindling, slander, theft, false imprisonment, man stealing, treachery, arson, transportation of a citizen beyond the limits of his country, and, to close the catalogue, foul and midnight murder.” (Ibid, pp. 42, 43)
- Central Banks Are Out Of Tricks
- Russia To End Netanyahu’s Colonization In Syria’s Golan Heights.
- The Cause Of The Revolutionary War ~ Unfunded Paper The Species Of Fraud.
- Russia Eliminates 35% Of U.S. Israeli Mercenaries From Syria: ISIS ~ A U.S. Tax Paid Muslim Brotherhood Covert Operation.
- The Illegal Keynesian Law ~ The Exchange Stabilization Fund: Destroying Supply Demand Of Capitalism For The Banking Control Freaks!
- France: Entire Swiss Branch Of Rothschild’s Banking Empire Under Criminal Investigation Following David De Rothschild Conspiracy Indictment.
- Donald Trump’s Tests Results Came Back On March 21, 2016: Demonstrated His NeoCon Zionism At America’s Pro Rothschild State Of Israel Lobby!