The Goldman Sachs-Rothschild economic terrorists have committed an economic coup. Their end game is a European dictatorship. The governments of Italy and Greece are already effectively in the hands of the banks. This is not only true in Italy and Greece but in every single “democratic” capitalist country. In Britain, Germany, France and the United States it’s the same story: democracy has become a meaningless expression.
THE VAMPIRE SQUID
The first thing you need to know about Goldman Sachs is that it’s everywhere. The world’s most powerful investment bank is a great vampire squid wrapped around the face of humanity, relentlessly jamming its blood funnel into anything that smells like money.
The new European dictatorship is ruled by ex Goldman Sachs executives – nicknamed in financial circles ‘the vampire squid’. Mario Draghi, the new president of the European Central Bank which controls eurozone monetary policy, is a Goldman man. So is Antonio Borges who ran the International Monetary Fund’s European division.
The new leader in Greece, Mr Papademos, is former vice-president of that same European Central Bank. Trilateral Commission and Bilderberg Member Mario Monti is Italy’s New Prime Minister and is also international advisor to Goldman Sachs. All of these men were the clever financial wizardry of Goldman Sachs.
THE BANKER’S COUP
Politicians are bought and sold like any other commodity. Governments are the obedient servants of big business. Time magazine published an article by Stephan Faris entitled: Regime Change in Europe: Do Greece and Italy Amount to a Bankers’ Coup?
“The voice of the people isn’t something the markets seem to want to hear these days. First there was Greece, the cradle of democracy itself, where early this month, the merest mention of a referendum offering its citizens a say in a series of severe austerity measures was enough to send the markets into a tailspin.”
The Prime Minister of Greece, George Papandreou got dumped and so did his referendum. Lucas Papademos, former vice president of the European Central Bank got installed. Then came Italy. Berlusconi got dumped and so did the idea of holding a vote to replace him.
‘The country needs reforms, not elections,’ said Herman Van Rompuy, president of the European Council on a visit to Rome”. The rumour whispered in the Rome parliament is that Berlusconi’s removal amounts to a banker’s coup. The European Central Bank is under ex-Goldman management, and the investment bank’s alumni hold sway in the corridors of power in almost every European nation.
- Economic Terrorism (urbanintell.com)
- Banker Coup Over Throws Europe: People Left For The Slaughter ~ America Next In Line. (politicalvelcraft.org)
- EU To Seize Control Over National Economies With Stroke of a Pen (newsworldwide.wordpress.com)
- Goldman Sachs infects our banking system like cancer. (politics.ie)
- Bankers Have Seized Europe: Goldman Sachs Has Taken Over (newsworldwide.wordpress.com)
- Goldman Sachs conquers Europe (seeker401.wordpress.com)
- Announcing the World is Under New Management-Goldman Sachs (redhawk500.wordpress.com)
- What price the new democracy? Goldman Sachs conquers Europe – Business Analysis & Features – Business – The Independent (worldwright.wordpress.com)