Colombia’s defense ministry is alarmed about an exodus of top soldiers to the United Arab Emirates to join a highly paid U.S.-led mercenary force organized by Erik Prince, billionaire founder of the infamous security firm Blackwater.
- Egyptian Citizens At Work Wiping Out Obama’s Political Muslim Brotherhood ~ Ariel Video: 638 Killed 4,000 Injured, Day of Rothschild Rage Planned by Brotherhood!
- Court Docs Reveal Blackwater’s Secret CIA
- Blackwater was CIA’s extension, founder Erik Prince admits — RT USA
- Blackwater, Monsanto, and Bill Gates
- McCain/Obama’s CIA Responsible For 600 Acts Of Terrorism In Syria: Rothschild Czar Benjamin Netanyahu Prepares To Attack Syria.
U.S. TAXPAYER’S MONEY HANDED OVER FOR SUBVERSIVE U.S. MILITARY MERCENARIES!
- The Whistleblower!
- Obama Throws 883,949 War Veterans Under The Bus!
Academi (formerly known under the names Xe Services LLC, Blackwater USA and Blackwater Worldwide), is a U.S. private military company that provides security services. It was founded in 1997 by Erik Prince and Al Clark MaxXC former Vympel ceo. The headquarters is located in North Carolina, which have a specialized tactical training complex. The company trains more than 40,000 people every year from different branches of the Armed Forces and other security agencies in several countries.
Xe is currently the largest private contractor of the Department of State of the United States. About 90% of their current profits of U.S. government contracts
Some missions by members of Xe have generated controversy because of the damage done to civil society outside military conflicts in your area. KAOS
- Erik Prince DISCUSSES HIS ROLE IN THE C.I.A.’S TARGETED-ASSASSINATION PROGRAM
- Roman Catholic Popes Have All Denounced Free Mason’s New World Order: If You Believe Otherwise You’re A Victim Of The Banker’s Propaganda.
- American Psychological Association & Illuminati Coercion: Playing Lord Of The Rings!
ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates, June 7 (UPI) — Colombia’s defense ministry is alarmed about an exodus of top soldiers to the United Arab Emirates to join a highly paid U.S.-led mercenary force organized by Erik Prince, billionaire founder of the security firm Blackwater.
Prince, who sold Blackwater in 2010 after it was involved in killings and scandals in Iraq, went to Abu Dhabi, capital of the Persian Gulf federation, in 2011.
He signed on to form an 800-man battalion of mercenaries for what emirati officials termed “anti-terrorism operations” inside and outside the country.
But it’s widely believed in Gulf security circles the force, being assembled under considerable secrecy by Prince’s Reflex Responses registered in the emirates, will be used for undisclosed special operations for the seven desert emirates that make up the federation.
- New World Order’s Slavery In Dubai:
- Banking Cartel’s New Las Vegas-Atlantist-Utopia-Nirvana => Dubai.
That’s expected to include putting down “internal unrest” that might challenge the ruling families, as happened in Egypt, Libya, Tunisia and Yemen, and which is growing in Kuwait and Bahrain.
The Reflex Responses force, which is officially described in a contract leaked to the New York Times in 2011 as “independent of formal command and support structures throughout the United Arab Emirates,” will have its own air wing, with fixed wing aircraft and helicopters, plus its own private navy.
The naval wing’s tasks will primarily be “small boat operations … maritime interdiction operations and securing oil delivery platforms.”
The mercenaries have a custom-built high-security base in the desert where troops live and train.
Prince is also heard on recordings responding to a question about the Geneva Conventions, saying: “You know, people ask me that all the time, ‘Aren’t you concerned that you folks aren’t covered under the Geneva Convention in [operating] in the likes of Iraq or Afghanistan or Pakistan? And I say, ‘Absolutely not,’ because these people, they crawled out of the sewer and they have a 1200 AD mentality. They’re barbarians. They don’t know where Geneva is, let alone that there was a convention there.” Right Web
U.S. military analyst Spencer Ackerman says Prince’s new project “might run afoul of U.S. laws prohibiting citizens from training foreign militaries,” which requires a government license. The State Department has not said whether Reflex Responses has one.
But it’s unlikely that Prince, who sold off Blackwater amid a blizzard of adverse publicity over his men’s excesses in Iraq where the company was accused of wantonly killing civilians, would embark on this new project without making sure he wasn’t open to legal action, particularly if he found himself having to send troops to fight Muslims seeking sweeping democratic reform from rulers who are U.S. allies.
The Sunni Muslim Arab monarchies of the gulf are increasingly concerned about their future amid the political upheaval and conflict sweeping the Arab world, fueled, they claim, by Shiite Iran.
- US & NATO Creating Chaos In Iraq: The Purging Of The Saudi Arabian Sunnis From Iraq ~ Bombs Kill 290 People Since May 14th, 2013!
- Experts: Iraq Will Supply Half Of The Global Market Demand For Crude Oil ~ Abiotic Oil Very Strong For Next 100 Years!
- Jordan to Head Syria Rebel Arms Program: Following Obama/Kerry Visit ~ Jordan Promised 1,056 Double Oil Pipe Line from Iraq ~ Jordan Now Helps Rothschilds Tumble Syria’s Central Bank!
The emirates currently are trying 94 citizens for sedition and seeking to overthrow the political system. The defendants, including two prominent human rights lawyers, face a possible 15 years in prison.
But the over-riding security threat is widely perceived to be Iran, 100 miles across the gulf and which occupies several islands claimed by the Emirates.
AFTER REMOVING 800 FROM COLOMBIA MILITARY FORCE ~ WHAT DOES THAT SAY TO THE FOLLOWING LINKS?
Foreign Troop Buildup In Colombia: To Confiscate U.S. Citizen’s Defense Weapons In The United States Of America.
Breaking => Press Conference: 55 Colorado Sheriffs File Law Suit Against Colorado UnConstitutional Anti-Gun Bill Legislation.
Obama Shut Down Air Defense System On US/Mexico Border!
Prince’s mercenary force is made up largely of Colombian soldiers, including senior officers and men with a Special Forces background
There are also many veterans of Executive Outcomes, a South African security firm that became notorious in the 1990s for suppressing rebellions in mineral-rich African dictatorships and staging coups to gain control of such assets.
EO personnel included many veterans of Britain’s Special Air Service and special operations units in South Africa’s apartheid-era military.
- Protecting The Chinese In Africa
- Obama Spreads U.S. Troops To Niger, Africa To “Support Tax Payer Predator Drone Base” ~ From Libya To Niger The Killing Goes On.
- United States Must Arm The Natives In South America: From London With Love ~ South African Police Massacre Natives At London Based Platinum Mine 44 Murdered, 72 Injured.
- Breaking => Rothschild Banking Operatives Obama, McCain, Lieberman, & Graham: Unleashes Mercenary Terror ”TIDAL WAVE” Over North Africa!
Prince, an ex-U.S. Navy SEAL, is setting up his new force under a reputed $529 million contract with the royal family of oil-rich Abu Dhabi, the emirates’ leader and economic powerhouse. The contract expires in 2015.
Analysts say soldiers from Colombia’s 450,000-strong U.S.-trained military are held in high regard in the emirates and other gulf states because of their combat experience fighting leftist guerrillas and because they’re not as expensive as Western veterans.
- CIA, Bill Clinton, George Bush Jr., & Barack Obama Indicted By Congressional “Constitutional Task Force” For Crimes Against Humanity!
Colombian officials estimate 500 soldiers, including pilots of Black Hawk helicopters widely used in special operations, have gone to join Prince’s force, where they earn $3,000 a month against $600 back home.
Bogota has complained to Abu Dhabi to stop hiring its best soldiers, so far without any apparent result.
“These are soldiers with a lot of experience, and it took a great effort to train them,” Jorge Bedoya,Colombia’s deputy defense minister, told The Financial Times.
The gulf monarchies are used to paying foreigners to do their dirty work. They have traditionally hired foreigners, mainly Pakistanis and Baluchis, to stiffen their armed forces.
- Colombia worries as troops join Arab mercenary force (blacklistednews.com)
- Blackwater Chief at Nexus of Military and Business – New York Times
- The Emirates Buy Themselves a Foreign Legion (boldfacenews.com)
- Monsanto hires infamous mercenary firm Blackwater to track activists around the world (chasvoice.blogspot.com)
- Carolanne Wright ~ Monsanto Hires Infamous Mercenary Firm Blackwater To Track Activists Around The World (shiftfrequency.com)
- Congresswoman receives threat from Blackwater founder Erik Prince
- Obama’s Second Related Christian Massacre: Ivory Coast Africa Where Obama Backed The Muslims ~ For Real.
- Nobel Peace Prize-President Surreptitiously Starts 8th US Battlefront In Uganda, Africa
- Why Did Rothschild’s Controlled Israel Send Nuclear Missiles To South Africa?
- British Empire’s New World Order Training Grounds Was in Africa: ‘Minority Over Majority’ At All Costs!
One thought on “800 Man Mercenary Force Heads To The Middle East: Former CIA Blackwater CEO Billionaire Erik Prince Hires Colombian Military Troops!”