- How They Will Steal Your Retirement: The Paper Hanging Son Of A Bitches!
- Our Financial System – Was March 2013 The Tipping Point In History?
- Putin’s Purge Of The Rothschild Money Changers From Russia: Another Rothschild Goon Found Dead & Another Flees To U.K.
- BREAKING => CNN Goldman Sachs & The Rothschild Zionist Matrix: Landmark Case ~ Rothschildism Delineated From Abrahamic Judaism!!
US, UK and France training Syrian rebels in Jordan
Here’s The False Flag Spiel.
Foreign instructors are training Syrian rebels in modern warfare in Jordan, suggest media reports from Europe. Sources claim the trainees will be the security force if Assad goes, while the combat skills they are being taught distort the picture.
In the past three months some 200 men have already received training in two camps in the east and the south of Jordan, Der Spiegel reports. The military training focuses on the use of anti-tank weaponry, the news magazine reported, citing what it said were participants and organizers. It adds that there are plans to provide training for a total of 1,200 fighters from the Free Syrian Army – the opposition force battling the regime of President Bashar Assad.
The report said that some of the Americans wore army uniforms, but it did not specify whether they worked for private firms or represented the US military.
Last October the Pentagon confirmed that a small group of US special forces and military advisers had spent the summer in Jordan training the country’s military to act in case Syria used its chemical weapons. Reportedly, select groups of Syrian rebels were trained, too.
As Britain’s The Guardian reported on Friday, the US is not alone in their efforts. UK and French instructors are also in Jordan training the Syria rebels.
Though the American, British and French Defense Ministries have not commented so far on the information about the FSA being trained in Jordan, this move does not contradict either the US plans for non-lethal directaid to Syrian opposition or British understanding of the EU arms embargo enforced on Syria.
“Such technical assistance can include assistance, advice and training on how to maintain security in areas no longer controlled by the regime, on co-ordination between civilian and military councils, on how to protect civilians and minimize the risks to them, and how to maintain security during a transition,” the UK Foreign Minister William Hague told the British Parliament last Wednesday.
Der Spiegel’s source in Brussels shared that the EU embargo on arms supplies to Syria adopted in early March is “deliberately hazy.”
“When it comes to technical assistance, what it means in practice depends on who you ask. The Brits and the French, for example, are much more forward-leaning than others. The principle is that the assistance should be for the protection of civilians, but as we saw in Libya, that can be interpreted in different ways,” the source said.
In Libya the Western interference in the country’s affairs started with establishing a no-fly zone, ostensibly to protect the civilian population in a civil war, and ended with an allied military force helping the Libyan rebels storm the capital Tripoli to oust the country’s strongman Colonel Muammar Gaddafi. The leader finally was brutally murdered by militia without legitimate criminal investigations and court decisions.
Today Libya exists as a territory with nominal central authority and uncontrollable violence regularly sparking between groups of armed rebels and local Bedouins.
Jordanian intelligence is also taking part in training the Syrian rebels, busy filtering off radical Islamists (Salafists) from the candidates for advanced foreign training. The foreign instructors particularly prefer to choose former officers who have defected from the Syrian regular troops.
“The Americans now trust us more than the Turks, because with the Turks everything is about gaining leverage for action against the Kurds,” a Jordanian insider in Amman explained to The Guardian.
Reportedly, the Americans are disappointed with the results of help being channeled to the Syrian opposition groups through Turkey, as Ankara has either failed or deliberately allowed the Islamist extremists to prevail the rebel activities in the northern Syrian front.
Other known sponsors of the rebels, Saudi Arabia and Bahrain, are also channeling their help to the Syrian opposition via Jordan.
In late February Secretary of State John Kerry announced that the US will provide the Syrian opposition with US$60 million in aid, including armored vehicles, non-lethal military equipment, and technical aid.
The Guardian reported that a small number of British special forces have already been stationed in Jordan beforehand so that once the West takes the decision to intervene in Syria directly they could act immediately. While they await the deployment order, they are busy training the rebels the modern warfare tactics.
The newspaper’s Jordanian source insists the training operation underway is of rather a moderate scale.
Yet Der Spiegel reports that the program is aimed at training up to 10,000 FSA fighters to form around a dozen combat-effective units. The Guardian earlier said that this force will be needed to restore order in Syria once President Bashar Assad is gone.
Though The Guardian insists the anti-Assad allies are likely to be training a police task force to maintain order in post-war Syria rather than to turn the war around, the training with anti-tank weaponry does not exactly fit into that picture.
At the same time an anonymous Jordanian official has expressed hope that this force might also give a hand to Jordan if the situation with the Syrian refugees deteriorates completely and hundreds of thousands of additional refugees flow into the country.
This can easily happen if the public services of the Syria’s southern city of Daraa collapse. In that case a possible 1 million refugees might seek shelter in Jordan.
Reportedly, Jordan has already accommodated over 320,000 refugees from Syria.
Since the beginning of conflict in Syria over two years ago now up to 70,000 people have been killed on both sides, reported Syrian activists. Over 1 million people have become refugees, fleeing the country to neighboring states.
PUTTING THE MIDDLE EAST MUSLIMS BACK TO WORK: OBAMA CLEARS THE WAY FOR IRAQ & JORDAN TO SIGN $18 BILLION 1,056 MILE OIL PIPELINE DEAL ~ PUTTING THOUSANDS TO WORK IN MIDDLE EAST.
Nihad Mossa, director general of the Ministry of Oil’s State Company for Oil Projects (SCOP), told The Jordan Times on Monday that Jordan and Iraq have signed an $18-billion agreement to build a 1,056 mile double pipeline that will supply Jordan with crude oil and natural gas.
- Obama Throws 883,949 War Veterans Under The Bus!
- Deputy Prime Minister Shaharistani ~ Iraq’s Joe Biden: Iraq To Generate $6 Trillion In Energy Revenue With 250,000 New Jobs.
Obama’s 24-hour stop in Jordan marked his first visit to an Arab nation since the 2011 Mideast protests began. Jordan’s monarchy has clung to power in part by enacting political reforms, including parliamentary elections and significant revisions to the country’s 60-year-old constitution. Sound Familiar Folks? Huffington Post
- Uniting Muslim nations through gas pipeline (rehmat1.com)
- Tar-ball Obama: Exploits Poor For Debt Riddled Austerity Health Insurance & Now BLOCKS Their Energy Assistance!
BY PASSING THE GULF.
Exactly 3 weeks later The 1,056 mile ‘double pipeline’ carrying oil to Jordan is negotiated.
He added that the Iraqi government is keen to proceed with the plan and will begin immediately. The 1,680-kilometre double pipeline will pump one-million barrels of oil a day from Basra on the Arabian Gulf to Jordan’s Aqaba Port, and around 258 million cubic feet of gas.
- U.S. Commercial Flights Begin To Iraq: U.S. Ends 16 Year Ban.
- Iraq Purchases 55,000 Lbs Of Gold In Preparation For Rothschild’s Gold Standard Reset: Iraq’s Gold Reserves Quadruple In Latest 2 Months!!
From this, 150,000 barrels of oil will be used in Jordan, with the rest exported through Aqaba, generating an estimated $3 billion a year in revenues for Jordan, reports Al Bawaba. Approximately 100 million cubic feet of natural gas will fulfil Jordan’s gas requirements, with “the excess gas [being] used in pumping stations along the double pipeline”.
- Iraq To Be World’s Fastest Growing Economy 2012/2013
- Obama’s Muslim Brotherhood Of Egypt Lends 30 Pilots To Iraq Where 4,486 Americans Gave Their Life Fighting The Islamic Brotherhood: Rothschild’s “Heinz Ketchup John Kerry” Approves 20 F-16 Fighters & 200 Abram Tanks To Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood!
Thamer Ghadban, chief adviser to Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri Al Maliki and former oil minister, said that Jordan is the “nearest” country to Iraq, which is looking forward to enhance its relationship with neighbouring countries.
Ghadban added that Iraq has now a new vision to separate the political situation in the region from its economic plans, under which Baghdad is seeking to promote its oil, especially as Iraq is considered OPEC’s second exporting member.
- Cost Of Military Paid By The U.S. Taxpayer: Used For Establishing Rothschild Central Banks In Iraq, Libya, Next Syria & Last Holdout Iran.
The Iraqi government will finance the building of the section from Basra to Haditha on a EPC (engineering, procurement and construction) contract, while the Haditha-to-Aqaba section will be built on a “build, operate, transfer” basis.
“This week we will invite selected companies to bid for the pipeline from Basra to Haditha and by the year-end we expect the designs to be ready for this part in order to proceed with the process,” Mossa said.
In the first quarter of 2014, a tender will be floated to build the pipeline from Haditha to Aqaba, Mossa said.
- NWO’s British Petroleum Ruin America’s Gulf ~ But Drills 15 New Oil & Gasoline Projects In Obama’s Indonesia “Highest Concentration Of Muslims On Earth” To Be Online In 2012.
- Obama Pulls $6.6 Billion For hiv aids Treatment Programs: Same Amount Was ‘Uh’ Lost In Iraq!
The project, which includes extending a sub-line to Jordan’s sole refinery in Zarqa, will be operational by the end of 2017, and will create about 10,000 jobs in Iraq and Jordan.
(Source: Al Bawaba)
- Biden Reveals Why The Obama Administration Abandoned Iraq: Pure Poppycock!
- Obama Secretly Orders 3,000 American Troops Into Iraq!
- The Oil Gold Rush in Iraq: Funneling America’s Money To Iraq Continues Unabated!
- SAVE THE BANKS ~ SPREAD THE DEBT: Labor Force Participation Plummets by 63.7% ~ Government Food Stamps Increases To 46.5 Million Citizens ~ But Unemployment is only 8.3%? ~ Here’s His Trick!
- Pravda Is The United States Prepared?: While Iraq Buys Back Currency Off The Streets & Retires It ~ The FED Is Smothering America In Newly Printed Funny Money!
- Iraq Petitions Russia For Removal Of Chapter VII Bankruptcy!!
- 100 Million Americans In Or Approaching Poverty: Treasonist & CFR’s Mikhail Gorbachev “Our Aim Is To Disarm The Americans And Let Them Fall Asleep.”
- Iraq calls for international companies to submit bids for the construction of an oil pipeline from Anbar to Aqaba length of 1,000 km (nenosplace.wordpress.com)
- Syria blasts Jordan for hosting rebels trainings (panarmenian.net)
- Look what just U.S. gave to al-Qaida-led rebels (wnd.com)