- America’s Antidote & Powerful Tools To Bankrupt Rothschild Banksters: Silver, Glass Steagall Act H.R. 1489, & The 25th. Amendment!
See the guy sitting to Obama’s left? His name is Jeffrey Immelt and we bailed his company out G.E. and he takes his new found jobs out of country. He’s Obama’s JOB advisor. Did you also know that Jeff’s (we can call him Jeff because we’re all bros here) company G.E. owns most of MSM like MSNBC?
Do you think that the news they report would be contrary to the Banker’s interests? The same Cabal who gave Chris Matthews, & Keith Olberman $Multi Million USD Raises and allowed Katie Couric & Matt Lauer to vanish before the shit hits the fan, on early retirement benefits financed by absconded Obamacare Money?
- General Electric Makes New Lear Jet In Mexico Where Unemployment is 4.9%: U.S. Taxpayers Bailed Out G.E. For $182.5 Billion. Thanx G.E.
- … Chairman Increases American Poverty: Jeff Immelt, CEO Of General Electric & Owner Of NBC Urges More Welfare Debt For America ~ While …
- Head Of Obama’s Economic Advisory Board: Jeffrey Immelt Of G.E., Stabs The United States In The Back!
- Free Enterprise Project Launches Petition Calling For General Electric CEO Jeff Immelt To Immediately Resign
- Worst Bailout In U.S. History: General Electric Gets A $182.5 Billion In Obama Buddy Bailout. MSNBC Then Uses The Money In Nazi Propaganda And Smear Campaigns To Portray Anyone Asking For Transparency In Government As An Extremist!!!!!
- Obama Gives G.E. Green-light In Paying No Taxes For The $5.1 Billion In Profits: Worst Bailout In U.S. History, G.E. Received $182.5 Billion In Obama Buddy Bailout.
- Obama Collusion: General Electric CEO For Economic Recovery Advisor!
- Hold McCain Accountable: Voted To End 95,000 Jobs ~ Voted To End F-22 Fighter Jet ~ Voted For A National Security Failure ~ G.E.’s F-35 Dysfunctional Jet!
Current Reported U.S. Debt As Of October 2011 is $14.8 Trillion
Current Unreported $700 Billion TARP Bailout Debt Ceiling Was Raised 117 Times ALONE To An Astronomical $12.8 Trillion.
The REAL U.S. Debt Is $27.6 Trillion USD. True Cost Of Debt Ceiling Alone By ‘Too Big To Fail Bailout’ ~ From $700 Billion To $12.8 Trillion.
(Reuters- Owned By Rothschild) – President Barack Obama this week will announce a series of actions to help the economy that will not require congressional approval, including an initiative to make it easier for homeowners to refinance their mortgages, according to a White House official.
Debt Ceiling? We Don’t Need No Stinking Debt Ceiling!
The actions come as Obama is facing resistance from Republicans to a $447 billion jobs package he has urged Congress to pass.
The first of the initiatives will be unveiled during Obama’s three-day trip to western states beginning Monday.
He will discuss the changes in mortgage rules at a stop in Nevada, which has one of the hardest-hit housing markets in the country.
The Obama administration has been working with the Federal Housing Finance Agency, the regulator for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, to find ways to make it easier for borrowers to switch to cheaper loans even if they have little to no equity in their homes.
The FHFA intends to loosen the terms of the two-year-old Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP), which helps borrowers who have been making mortgage payments on time but who have not been able to refinance as their home values have dropped.
The Wall Street Journal reported that the changes should boost refinancing because they will let banks avoid the risk of any “buy-back” on a HARP mortgage as long as borrowers have made their last six mortgage payments and they prove that they have a job or another source of passive income. Which means non-employment.
They are also set to reduce loan fees that Fannie and Freddie charge and waive fees on borrowers that refinance into loans with shorter terms, the Journal said. Which means higher monthly payments.
Pricing details won’t be published (SOUND FAMILIAR?) until mid-November, (They want to gauge how much mileage they get with Another $447 Billion Worth Of Debt) and lenders could begin refinancing loans under the retooled program as soon as December 1, the newspaper reported, citing federal officials. Loans that exceed the current limit of 125 percent of the property’s value won’t be able to participate until early next year, the report said.
In Denver Wednesday, Obama will announce a student loan initiative.
THE POPULAR POLARIZING WATERED DOWN VERSION THAT IS USUALLY REGURGITATED!
“The president will continue to pressure Congressional Republicans to put country before party and pass the American Jobs Act, but he believes we cannot wait, so he will act where they won’t.”
OBAMA 2009; ” WE’RE OUT OF MONEY NOW!
(Reporting by Caren Bohan and JoAnne Allen. Editing by Sandra Maler and Chris Wilson)
- Obama’s “Power Africa” means a billion dollar payday for General Electric (againstcronycapitalism.org)
- 40 Statistics Of The U.S. Economy As A Result Of Sedition & Treason By The NWO Cabal aka; Rothschild’s Banking Syndicate! (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Oy Gevalt: Obama replacing Volker with… GE’s Jeffrey Immelt (bokertov.typepad.com)
- Reason:”Yes, We Do Have a Debt Problem” (calibertarianreport.com)
- “Impeach Obama” Campaign Sweeping The Nation (thelastgreatstand.com)
- Rotting, Decaying And Bankrupt – If You Want To See The Future Of America Just Look At Detroit (iamnotashamedofthegospelofchrist.com)
- BILLIONAIRES DUMP STOCKS … PREPARE For ‘MASSIVE WEALTH DESTRUCTION’ (secretsofthefed.com)