If you know someone that actually believes that the U.S. economy is in good shape, just show them the statistics in this article.
When you step back and look at the long-term trends, it is undeniable what is happening to us. We are in the midst of a horrifying economic decline that is the result of decades of very bad decisions.
Why is the NWO aka Banking Cabal Waging This War On The United States? Its all very simple. Because they have determined that through their machinations of profiteering that have maxed out the GDP in The U.S. on their schemes. So they are pulling their money out, investing into businesses that reap profits during the ‘dump’ ‘chaos’ phase. They will then pool their money and head into another Nation state where they can parasite off of. The Federal Reserve aka; Rothschild Reserve of 1913 allowed them to gain their initial hold upon the U.S. economy.
- Obama’s U.S. Austerity In Motion: Genocide Of 50 Million American Citizens Coming Our Way!
- Rothschild’s Handbook For Banker’s World Control: Elders Of Zion
- ROLLING STONE: “Conspiracy Theorists Of The World, Believers In The Hidden Hands Of The Rothschilds, We Skeptics Owe You An Apology.”
Banker’s Soviet Senate Set To Vote June 10: S.744 Gives Lifetime Amnesty To 33 Million Foreigners To Work Diminishing American Jobs.
- 30 years ago, the U.S. national debt was about one trillion dollars. Today, it is almost 17 trillion dollars.
- 40 years ago, the total amount of debt in the United States was about 2 trillion dollars. Today, it is more than 56 trillion dollars.
- At the same time that we have been running up all of this debt, our economic infrastructure and our ability to produce wealth has been absolutely gutted.
- Since 2001, the United States has lost more than 56,000 manufacturing facilities and millions of good jobs have been shipped overseas.
- Our share of global GDP declined from 31.8 percent in 2001 to 21.6 percent in 2011.
- The percentage of Americans that are self-employed is at a record low, and the percentage of Americans that are dependent on the government is at a record high.
- The U.S. economy is a complete and total mess, and it is time that we faced the truth.
The following are 40 statistics about the fall of the U.S. economy that are almost too crazy to believe…
Back in 1980, the U.S. national debt was less than one trillion dollars. Today, it is rapidly approaching 17 trillion dollars…
During Obama’s first term, the federal government accumulated more debt than it did under the first 42 U.S presidents combined.
The U.S. national debt is now more than 23 times larger than it was when Jimmy Carter became president.
If you started paying off just the new debt that the U.S. has accumulated during the Obama administration at the rate of one dollar per second, it would take more than 184,000 years to pay it off.
The federal government is stealing more than 100 million dollars from our children and our grandchildren every single hour of every single day.
Back in 1970, the total amount of debt in the United States (government debt + business debt + consumer debt, etc.) was less than 2 trillion dollars. Today it is over 56 trillion dollars…
The United States has fallen in the global economic competitiveness rankings compiled by the World Economic Forum for four years in a row.
Incredibly, more than 56,000 manufacturing facilities in the United States have been permanently shut down since 2001.
There are less Americans working in manufacturing today than there was in 1950 even though the population of the country has more than doubled since then.
According to the New York Times, there are now approximately 70,000 abandoned buildings in Detroit.
When NAFTA was pushed through Congress in 1993, the United States had a trade surplus with Mexico of 1.6 billion dollars. By 2010, we had a trade deficit with Mexico of 61.6 billion dollars. General Electric Makes New Lear Jet In Mexico Where Unemployment is 4.9%: U.S. Taxpayers Bailed Out G.E. For $182.5 Billion. Thanx G.E.
Back in 1985, our trade deficit with China was approximately 6 million dollars (million with a little “m”) for the entire year. In 2012, our trade deficit with China was 315 billion dollars. That was the largest trade deficit that one nation has had with another nation in the history of the world.
- Why Did Billy Clinton Personally Approve For China The Specialized Radiated Hardened Chips Necessary For Nuclear War In 2003?
- Obama’s Eric Holder Orders Indictments Halted In U.S. Espionage Case: China Access To Protected U.S. Space Weapons Technology ~ China Developing Drone Fleet Against U.S – Report.
- Treasonist Joe Biden/EPA Gives Grants To China To Produce Coal: U.S. Middle Class On Death Watch!
- Treasonists Obama & Biden Destroy 9,000 More U.S. Mining Jobs In October: While They Approve Coal Mining In China
- U.S. $80 Billion Taxpayer Bailout Of General Motors Now Becomes China Motors!
- Concern Raised Over China’s Deployment Of 4 New Nuclear Ballistic Missiles: China’s Total Nuclear Warheads Stands At 240.
- Empty Cities In China Increasing: 64 Million Vacant Homes Within 20 Ghost Cities.
- Felon Soros, Inside Trading Pump Dump Schemes: The Bilking Of The United States Of America ~ For China And Brazil
Overall, the United States has run a trade deficit of more than 8 trillion dollars with the rest of the world since 1975.
According to the Economic Policy Institute, the United States is losing half a million jobs to China every single year.
At this point, an astounding 53 percent of all American workers make less than $30,000 a year.
- Banker’s Hedge Funders Bilk The Same Money In One Hour From Americans ~ As It Takes For A Modest Middle-Class-American Family To Work For In Over 47 Years!
- Did You Have A Happy Mothers Day Hillary?
Small business is rapidly dying in America. At this point, only about 7 percent of all non-farm workers in the United States are self-employed. That is an all-time record low.
Back in 1983, the bottom 95 percent of all income earners in the United States had 62 cents of debt for every dollar that they earned. By 2007, that figure had soared to $1.48.
In the United States today, the wealthiest one percent of all Americans have a greater net worth than the bottom 90 percent combined.
- America’s Hemorrhoid Warren Buffett Back In The News: Buffett Bilks America ~ Profits $49.1 Billion While Prisons Grow!
According to Forbes, the 400 wealthiest Americans have more wealth than the bottom 150 million Americans combined.
- Michael Bloomberg’s Richest 1% Expatriate $21 trillion, US International Banks Expatriate $10 Trillion!
- Deadbeat New York Senator Charles Schumer: Covers For Deadbeat New York Mayor Bloomberg’s Expatriated Millions To Oversea Banks!
The six heirs of Wal-Mart founder Sam Walton have as much wealth as the bottom one-third of all Americans combined.
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, more than 146 million Americans are either “poor” or “low income”.
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 49 percent of all Americans live in a home that receives direct monetary benefits from the federal government. Back in 1983, less than a third of all Americans lived in a home that received direct monetary benefits from the federal government.
- Obama’s Anarchy: Defies The Constitution, Congress & Destroys The Middle Class: Dictates People Do Not Have To Follow Work Requirements To Receive Free Welfare From The Middle Class!
- Obama Cuts Welfare, While His Economic Advisory Board Chairman Increases American Poverty: Jeff Immelt, CEO Of General Electric & Owner Of NBC Urges More Welfare Debt For America ~ While Receiving $Billions In Taxpayer Bailout Money From Obama & Then Moves American Jobs Out To Other Countries, While Obama Nullifies Tax Oblgations For G.E.
Back in 1965, only one out of every 50 Americans was on Medicaid. Today, one out of every 6 Americans is on Medicaid, and things are about to get a whole lot worse. It is being projected that Obamacare will add 16 million more Americans to the Medicaid rolls.
At this point, Medicare is facing unfunded liabilities of more than 38 trillion dollars over the next 75 years. That comes to approximately $328,404 for every single household in the United States.
Right now, there are approximately 56 million Americans collecting Social Security benefits. By 2035, that number is projected to soar to an astounding 91 million.
Overall, the Social Security system is facing a 134 trillion dollar shortfall over the next 75 years.
- When Obama Strikes In Earnest Against The United States: The Coming EBT (ELECTRONIC FOOD STAMP) Riots ~ When Food For 47.3 Americans Is Stopped By A Push Of A Computer Button ~ Why Its Important To Understand!
- Amnesty For 11 Million Will Increase Debt By $6.3 Trillion: Amnesty Scheme For Slavery ID Cards To Banking System ~ Amnesty For Bernie Madoff First.
According to a report recently issued by the Pew Research Center, on average Americans over the age of 65 have 47 times as much wealth as Americans under the age of 35.
U.S. families that have a head of household that is under the age of 30 have a poverty rate of 37 percent.
There are now 20.2 million Americans that spend more than half of their incomes on housing. That represents a 46 percent increase from 2001.
45 percent of all children are living in poverty in Miami, more than 50 percent of all children are living in poverty in Cleveland, and about 60 percent of all children are living in poverty in Detroit.
- Mayor Poppins Of New York City: Judge Throws Out Bloomberg’s Pop Ban While Bloomberg Throws Out 19,000 Homeless Children Into Ghetto Shelters!
- Bloomberg’s New York City: Great Depression ~ As Homeless Children In Ghetto Shelters Hits 19,000
Today, more than a million public school students in the United States are homeless. This is the first time that has ever happened in our history.
When Barack Obama first entered the White House, about 32 million Americans were on food stamps. Now, more than 47 million Americans are on food stamps.
According to one calculation, the number of Americans on food stamps now exceeds the combined populations of “Alaska, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wyoming.”
- If the Economy is Improving, Why Are Business Executives So Scared to Spend? (stateofglobe.com)
- Foreign holdings of U.S. debt almost equal the entire GDP of the U.S. economy (rvnewstoday.com)
- America’s Bubble Economy Is Going To Become An Economic Black Hole (zerohedge.com)
- Tar-ball Obama: Exploits Poor For Debt Riddled Austerity Health Insurance & Now BLOCKS Their Energy Assistance!
- WHAT SENATORS GOT PAID OFF TO SUPPORT S.510 – THE ‘FOOD AUSTERITY ACT’
- Remember, California Guts The Middle Class: Not Leading But Following Europe’s Austerity Footsteps Of Subjugation To Globalist Thugs.
- NEW YORK’S MR. AUSTERITY: Michael Bloomberg’s N.Y. Violent Crime Sky Rockets ~ Murders Up 11% Rapes 13%, People Shot 7%
- Hurry Obama Before January 1st. 2011: $921 Billion Tax Increase, Food Austerity, Stop AIDS Funding, Health Austerity Bill, Cancun Carbon Climate Fraud Tax Scheme, Unemployment 22.1%.
- HAPPY THANKSGIVING: Saxby Chambliss R GA Received Highest Bribe Of $557,694 To Vote Yea S.150 ‘Food Austerity Act’
- Illegal Immigrants: Illegal Obama – Obama Austerity Health Plan To Cover 12 Million Foreign Criminals
- Breaking => Gang Of Eight Gone Wild Violates Will Of The People: Approves $6.3 Trillion New Taxpayer Debt For Immigration Amnesty!