“James Carville Predicts Democratic Scandal Streak” beginning with Obama inauguration. NewsMax Saturday, January 3, 2009 10:50 AM
Between Non-Fiction & Fiction James Carville
In a completely out-of-left-field smear posted on CNN.com, James Carville called the GOP presidential field “mortality-fascinated” and ripped the entire Tea Party as a bunch of bloodthirsty sadists.
The outspoken Democratic strategist, addressing Obama in a letter, wrote “This may be news to you but this is not going well. For precedent, see Russian Army 64th division at Stalingrad. There were enough deaths at Stalingrad to make the entire tea party collectively orgasm.”
The fact that the smear appeared in a letter that was about President Obama and his re-election strategy makes it all the more baffling and absurd. Regardless, the infamous “Ragin Cajun” wasn’t content with slandering conservatives just once:
“As I watch the Republican debates, I realize that we are on the brink of a crazy person running our nation,” Carville fretted. “I sit in front of the television and shudder at the thought of one of these creationism-loving, global-warming-denying, immigration-bashing, Social-Security-cutting, clean-air-hating, mortality-fascinated, Wall-Street-protecting Republicans running my country.”
The White House has appeared to have demoralized even the die-hard Clinton supporter in Carville, as he swung for the fences in a desperate attempt to motivate the President. He composed a short list of things Obama must do to get re-elected, including the following: “panic,” “fire a lot of people,” and “indict people.”
For the entire piece, click here.
“Ideologies aren’t all that important. What’s important is psychology.
The Democratic constituency is just like a herd of cows. All you have to do is lay out enough silage and they come running. That’s why I became an operative working with Democrats. With Democrats all you have to do is make a lot of noise, lay out the hay, and be ready to use the ole cattle prod in case a few want to bolt the herd.
Eighty percent of the people who call themselves Democrats don’t have a clue as to political reality.
What amazes me is that you could take a group of people who are hard workers and convince them that they should support social programs that were the exact opposite of their own personal convictions. Put a little fear here and there and you can get people to vote any way you want.
The voter is basically dumb and lazy. The reason I became a Democratic operative instead of a Republican was because there were more Democrats that didn’t have a clue than there were Republicans.
Truth is relative. Truth is what you can make the voter believe is the truth. If you’re smart enough, truth is what you make the voter think it is. That’s why I’m a Democrat. I can make the Democratic voters think whatever I want them to.”
- Libs Can’t Slay the Tea Party (itmakessenseblog.com)
- While Nation Watched $2.4 Trillion Added To Taxes By Congress: Secretly Obama Has Unilaterally Added $9.5 Billion More For Taxpayers To Pay ~ In Red Tape Bullshit During July!
- 1999 REPEAL OF GLASS-STEAGALL: Bill Clinton Opened The Door For Creating The $14.2 Trillion Derivative Debt & Bailout
- Born To Be Wasted: Carrying The Brunt Of Rothschild Usury ~ U.S. Soldier, Middle Class, Disenfranchised, Disabled, & The Young.
- Emergency => Obama By Ruse Of Debt Ceiling ~ Is Forcing Congress To Eliminate The Constitutional Powers Of The Legislative Branch ~ Thus Obama The Dictator.
- True Cost Of Debt Ceiling Alone By ‘Too Big To Fail Bailout’ ~ From $700 Billion To $12.8 Trillion.