Breaking => Prominent International Lawyer: US President George W. Bush UK Prime Minister Tony Blair Convicted Of Nuremberg Crimes!
In November 2011, the Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal, in which Francis Boyle, a professor of international law at the University of Illinois, led the prosecution team, convicted Bush and Blair of crimes against peace and humanity, and genocide over their roles in the Iraq war.
On May 11, 2012, the tribunal also found Bush, former US Vice President Dick Cheney and former US Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld guilty of the crime of torture. “We will keep after Bush and Blair for sure for crimes against peace, war crimes and torture in general,” Boyle told Press TV in a recent interview.
“We got them both convicted of a Nuremberg crime against peace,” he added while referring to the US-led invasion of Iraq in 2003 and the principles of international law recognized in the Charter of the Nuremberg Tribunal.
According to Principles of the Nuremberg Tribunal, planning, preparation, initiation or waging of a war of aggression or a war in violation of international treaties, agreements or assurances are crimes “punishable” under international law.
“We are making efforts now to do this,” Boyle stated, adding, “We tried to get Bush in Switzerland, but his lawyers advised him not to go to Switzerland. I tried three times to get Bush in Canada, but unfortunately the Canadian government protected Bush.”
“The wheels of justice might turn slowly, but they do turn.”
Boyle also criticized the ICC for its failure to bring to justice US, UK and Israeli criminals.
“So far, they are just going after black thugs from Africa and not dealing with this wholesale mass murderers and criminals from the United States, Britain and Israel,” he said.
Boyle condemned the Israeli regime for “inflicting outright genocide on the Palestinians in Gaza,” adding that there will be hearings in November in Malaysia on the issue of Palestine.
Trial Of Corrupt People Who Were In Leadership.
Principle VI Charter:
Principle VI states, “The crimes hereinafter set out are punishable as crimes under international law:
- (a) Crimes against peace:
- (i) Planning, preparation, initiation or waging of a war of aggression or a war in violation of international treaties, agreements or assurances;
- (ii) Participation in a common plan or conspiracy for the accomplishment of any of the acts mentioned under (i).
- (b) War crimes:
- Violations of the laws or customs of war which include, but are not limited to, murder, ill-treatment or deportation of slave labor or for any other purpose of the civilian population of or in occupied territory; murder or ill-treatment of prisoners of war or persons on the Seas, killing of hostages, plunder of public or private property, wanton destruction of cities, towns, or villages, or devastation not justified by military necessity.
- Murder, extermination, enslavement, deportation and other inhumane acts done against any civilian population, or persecutions on political, racial, or religious grounds, when such acts are done or such persecutions are carried on in execution of or in connection with any crime against peace or any war crime.”
- Convict News Publishers For War Crimes?: We Did It At Nuremberg!!
- | Quest for Justice: “Bush, Blair wanted for war crimes!” – Prof. Boyle! (truthaholics.wordpress.com)
- A Call For Nuremberg Trials On Rothschild’s Obama!
- Obama Commits Premeditated Treason: Violates Nuremberg Principles ~ British Monarchy’s North American Union Put Into Play!
- Should Tony Blair & George W. Bush account to the ICC over Iraq invasion? (akanyangafrica.wordpress.com)
- Tutu: Bush, Blair should be tried for Iraq War (cbsnews.com)
- Annette R.S. – Breaking News – Blair Could Face War Crimes Trial In Scotland (lucas2012infos.wordpress.com)
- BREAKING NEWS – Blair could face war crime trial? in Scotland – Annette R.S. (inquiringminds.cc)
- Tutu: Blair, Bush should face Iraq charges (upi.com)
- Nobel laureate urges prosecution of Bush, Blair for Iraq war crimes (jurist.org)
About this entry
You’re currently reading “Breaking => Prominent International Lawyer: US President George W. Bush UK Prime Minister Tony Blair Convicted Of Nuremberg Crimes!,” an entry on Political Vel Craft
- October 22, 2012 / 4:27 PM