MOSCOW, November 20. /TASS/. More than 600 militants were killed by Russian cruise missiles in Syria’s Deir ez-Zor province, Russian Defense Minister Sergey Shoigu said on Friday. Alexei Nikolsky/Russian Presidential Press and Information Office/TASS
“The terrorist gangs suffer major losses. Over 600 militants were killed as a result of a cruise missile strikes on one of the targets near Deir ez-Zor,” Shoigu told President Vladimir Putin.
- Iraq tells Turkey to withdraw troops
- Russia says Turkish troops’ presence in Iraq without Baghdad’s permission ‘unacceptable’
- ISIS smuggles majority of oil through Turkey, says Iraqi PM amid ‘sovereignty violation’ rift
- Fractional Reserve Banking Is Pure Fraud: Indebting Iraq Financial System By Rothschild & J.P. Morgan.
- Turkey’s Erdogan Owes Syria $100Bn For Stolen Oil: Turkey & Israel Owes Iraq $1.5 Trillion For Stolen Kirkuk Oil.
He said that the Russian aircraft had bombed 23 militant training camps, 19 factories making weapons and explosives, 47 arms caches and other terrorist facilities.
“This contributes to the success of the Syrian government troops in Aleppo, Idlib, Latakia and Palmira,” the minister said adding that the flow of militants arriving in Syria had been on decline and many terrorists were leaving the fighting area northwards and southwestwards.
According to Shoigu, the Russian military have used more than 100 airborne and sea-based cruise missiles and released 1,400 tonnes of bombs against terrorists in Syria in the four days of massive air strikes.
“All in all, the strategic and tactical aviation made 522 sorties; fired 101 airborne and sea-based cruise missiles and dropped 1,400 tonnes of multiple-purpose bombs during the airborne mission [in Syria],” Shoigu stressed.
Russia’s warplanes have destroyed 23 terrorist training centers, 19 weapons and explosives plants, 47 munitions depots and other Islamic State targets.
“A total of 23 training centers, 19 plants for the production of weapons and explosive substances, 47 munitions and materiel depots and other facilities have been destroyed. It facilitates success of the Syrian government troops in the provinces of Aleppo, Idlib, Latakia and Palmira,” he said.
The minister noted that the terrorists in Syria are suffering major losses and are leaving areas of combat operations.
“According to objective control data, the number of terrorists arriving in Syria is declining, and the flow of militants leaving areas of combat operation is growing in the northern and south-western directions,” the minister said.
- 100 ISIS Terrorists Killed in Southern Aleppo
- Syrian Army Kills over 62 ISIS Terrorists in Hama, Idlib
- Syrian Army Destroys ISIS’s Fortified Stronghold in Homs
- Russia fires Kalibr missiles at IS positions from sub deployed in the Mediterranean
- Russian Tupolev Tu-22M3 Long-Range Strategic Maritime Strike Bombers Pummel 500 ISIS Oil Truck Channels In Syria
- Congressional Bill Introduced To Stop Obama Committing Our Troops In An Illegal War In Syria & CIA Collusion With ISIS