Turkey has become the latest country to buy Russia’s advanced S-400 anti-missile air defense system. Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu told Turkish media over the weekend that he had reached an agreement in principle with Moscow on delivery of the weapons system and that Ankara was currently negotiating the price tag.
Turkey, which is a prominent [not anymore] member [defacto ~ similar to coup installed Kiev] of the Western-led NATO alliance, is seeking to boost its air defense stature, he told the Turkish daily Milliyet. Cavusoglu appeared to indicate that Turkey could not find a supplier of advanced air defense systems among NATO members.
- Turkey’s Turn toward Russia
- Turkey’s Troubled NATO Status
- President Trump: “NATO Is Obsolete” President Eisenhower Agrees!
- Turkey is clearly moving further away from Washington and closer to Moscow
- Turkey Exits NATO Aligns With Russia In Syria: Russia & Turkey In First Joint Air Strikes On U.S. Israeli ISIS
The S-400 is believed to be able to engage all types of aerial targets including aircraft and VLO (Very Low Observable) craft.
The S-400s popularity lies in the fact it can shield from air strikes and neutralise drones as well as strategic, cruise, tactical and operating tactical ballistic missiles and medium-range ballistic missiles within a range of 400 kms up to an altitude of close to 32 kms.
The S-400 ‘Triumf’ air defence missile systems is equipped with three different types of missiles and an acquisition radar capable of tracking up to 300 targets within the range of nearly 600 kms.
Triumf is a system made of eight launchers and a control station.
- President Duterte Kicks Rothschilds Out Of Philippines
- Turkey Bombing U.S. Backed Forces In Syria: Back Stabbing The Back Stabbers
- Turkey Joins Russia To Achieve Peace In Aleppo ~ The Last Days Of Obama & Netanyahu’s ISIS In Syria!
- Assad’s Syrian Army Captures NATO Bomb Used By U.S. Israeli’s ISIS Drone: DOD Warned Trump Of Baseless Syrian Attack
- Satan’s NATO: When You Hit The Bottom Of Stupid You’ll ‘Believe’ Russia, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Hungary, China, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, & Palestine Are The Aggressors!