MOSCOW (Sputnik) – Russia and Vietnam have agreed on more than 20 high-profile joint investment programs worth around $10 billion, Russian President Vladimir Putin said Thursday following a bilateral meeting with Vietnamese counterpart Tran Dai Quang in Moscow.
“Over 20 major joint investment programs were agreed upon, totaling around $10 billion,” Putin said.
The Vietnamese leader arrived on an official visit to Moscow Wednesday and had a meeting with Russian parliament’s upper house speaker Valentina Matvienko, which was devoted to the development of parliamentary cooperation. The visit is expected to last until July 1.
The relations between Moscow and Hanoi have been developing as the latter is one of the biggest consumers of Russian military equipment. Vietnam signed a free trade agreement with the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU) on May 29, 2015.
BEIJING(Sputnik) — Russian and Chinese companies plan to sign dozens of deals worth over $10 billion during President Xi Jinping’s visit to Moscow next week, Assistant Foreign Minister Li Huilai said Thursday.
- Xi is expected to travel to Russia for a two-day visit on July 3. He will hold talks with President Vladimir Putin and Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev, with topics ranging from energy and trade to strategic cooperation.
- Advanced Chinese Destroyer to Join Joint Naval Drill with Russia
- China’s Central Bank Crackdown On Bitcoin
- Gold Backed Yuan: China Plans To Send The Price Of Gold Skyrocketing
- Putin: Russia, Brazil Consider Joint Space Launches From Brazilian Spaceport
- With a Strong Partner Like Russia, Nothing Would Stop China’s New Space Station
- Russia & China Calls For East Jerusalem As Capital Of Palestinian State: Xi Jinping Announces $Millions In Aid To Palestine
- Russia’s Landmark Speech: New Centers Of Economic Power ~ As China, Japan, Belgium, Switzerland, & Saudi Arabia Dump The Rothschild Fiat U.S. Dollar.