Stocks are on a tear right now…
Today, the S&P 500 hit a new all-time high. It topped 2,130 for the first time since May 2015. The benchmark index is now up 6.9% over the past two weeks.
All good, right?
- It might seem that way…if we were only analyzing U.S. stocks.
- The thing is, in nearly every other market, stocks are still headed lower:
- The Japanese Nikkei 225 is down 15% this year. It’s down 28% since last June.
- The STOXX Europe 600, which tracks 600 large European stocks, is down 9% this year. It’s fallen 20% since April 2015.
- The FTSE 100, Great Britain’s version of the S&P 500, is down 6% since last April.
And that’s not all. If you’ve been reading the Dispatch, you know the global economy is not in good shape.
France: Entire Swiss Branch Of Rothschild’s Banking Empire Under Criminal Investigation Following David De Rothschild Indictment.
It has taken many years to bring this case against Rothschild and his company the Rothschild Financial Services Group, which trapped hundreds of pensioners in a bogus loan scheme between the years of 2005 and 2008. Rothschild Unionizes With Rockefeller To Congeal Funds 2012.
[In Their Defense] According to Bloomberg, [& after 11 years of stall tactics]
The Swiss unit of Eddy de Rothschild said it’s the subject of a French probe regarding a former business relationship managed by a former [David?] employee.
“Eddy de Rothschild (Suisse) SA is actively participating in the criminal investigation under way,” the Geneva-based bank said in an e-mailed statement on Friday. “The bank denies all the allegations that have been made against it.”
Syrian Army Surrounds Israel’s ISIS Proxy Army: While Russian Choppers Provide Cover As Mahin Is Recaptured.
Syrian Government troops surrounded ISIS terrorists from strategic positions near the town of Mahin in the South-West of the country, in the province of Homs. The 20 kilometers of Damascus-Homs international highway also remained under the supervision of the Syrian military.
- Hundreds of Christian Fighters Scramble to Defend Syrian Town of Mahin in Homs as ISIS Advance On November 10, 2015 and on November 16, 2015 Syria victorious.
The Syrian army had also captured the strategically important heights at Al-Hazm Ab-Talit near Mahin. Several battles still continues few kilometers around Mahin.
Breaking => France Declares State Of Emergency: Netanyahu Fulfills Threats Against France? Retribution Against Manhunt For Rothschild?
PARIS — French President Francois Hollande says he is closing the country’s borders and declaring a state of emergency after several dozen people were killed in a series of unprecedented terrorist attacks.
Hollande, in a televised address to his nation, said the nation would stand firm and united against the attackers. He said security forces are assaulting one of the sites hit by Friday’s attacks, without elaborating.
“It’s a horror,” he said.
France Indicts David de Rothschild For Bank Fraud: Manhunt On As Judge Orders Police To Track Down Rothschild.
French police have been told by a judge in Paris to track down the wealthy scion who has various homes in the country.
Many may also remember another famous banking mafia member being indicted and convicted in 2012 France for fraud. His name was George Soros!
- Russia Intensifies Bombing Of U.S. Israeli ISIS Targets In Syria 11/17/2015
- Breaking => Spain Issues Arrest Warrants For Netanyahu And Senior Israeli Officials 11/15/2015
- Soros Criminal Conviction Exposes “Human Rights” Scam Soros leverages “human rights” for personal gain – as does his mafia global NGO empire.
Europeans defy US to join China-led bank:
The finance ministries of France and Germany have confirmed they’ll join China’s new Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB), and Italy is expected to soon. Joining the rival to the US-led World Bank is seen as a setback for the Obama administration.
“The Ministry of Finance confirmed that France would join the AIIB bank,” French daily Le Figaro reported Tuesday.
Germany’s finance ministry said it was joining the bank, the BBC says, although Italy has yet to confirm the earlier report by the Financial Times (FT).
Why Is This?
- China Is Reaping Biggest Benefits of Iraq Oil Boom
- Why China stays quiet on Iraq, despite being no. 1 oil investor
- 4,486 American Soldiers Have Died in Iraq. Obama Is Continuing a Pointless and Deadly Quagmire.