MOSCOW (Sputnik) 4/19/2017 — Ayrault held phone talks with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov focusing on the situation in Syria and intra-Syrian reconciliation talks in Geneva.
“He [ Ayrault] voiced France’s readiness to cooperate with Russia in the fight against terrorism and called for an early resumption of negotiations on a political transition [in Syria] in line with the Geneva communique and UN Security Council Resolution 2254,” the French Foreign Ministry cited Ayrault as saying.
The civil war in Syria has been lasting for around six years with government troops fighting against numerous opposition factions and terror organizations such as al-Nusra Frontand Daesh, outlawed in Russia.
The nationwide Syrian ceasefire regime was introduced on December 30, 2016. Terrorist organizations are not part of the ceasefire.
Putin accuses USA of plotting strike BEFORE chemical hit
RUSSIA has accused the US and Donald Trump of plotting its missile strike on a Syrian airbase days before the deadly chemical weapons attack which killed 70 people.
A staunch ally of President Bashar al-Assad, Russian leader Vladimir Putin said he regarded the US action as “aggression against a sovereign nation” on a “made-up pretext”. And he savaged the “cynical attempt” to distract the world from civilian deaths in Iraq, according to spokesman Dmitry Peskov.
Just hours after the strikes, he announced the attacks had seriously damaged ties between Washington and Moscow – which a spokesman claims was already “in tatters”. Adding the missile strike broke international law, Russia’s foreign ministry also said it was “obvious” that the US strikes had been prepared before the chemical attack.
Two US warships fired 59 cruise missiles from the eastern Mediterranean Sea at the Syrian airbase today following a poison gas attack in a rebel-held area on Tuesday.
At least 70 people, many of them children, were killed in the chemical attack in the Syrian town of Khan Sheikhoun – but the Syrian government has denied it was behind the atrocity. Now the US has launched its toughest direct action so far during Syria’s six-year-old civil war.
The mind numbing illogical excuse by Trump to further the agenda of the Rothschild hidden government.
Assad is fighting the U.S. Israeli proxy army ISIS who are killing his people.
Since ISIS is already doing the murdering of his people, why would Assad join their efforts by blundering chemicals in doing the same?
And the move has left Donald Trump facing his biggest foreign policy crisis since his inauguration, further heightening tension with Russia and Iran. Announcing the attack, President Trump said: “Years of previous attempts at changing Assad’s behaviour have all failed and failed very dramatically.” US officials said they informed Russian forces ahead of the missile attacks and took great pains to avoid hitting Russian troops at the base.
- Trump’s Syria Gas Attack Narrative Continues to Unravel
- Donald Trump Demonstrated A NeoCon Zionism At America’s Freemason State Of Israel Lobby AIPAC!
But Russian President Vladimir Putin has lashed out at the controversial decision – which Trump claims was in America’s “vital national security interest”. Kremlin and pro-Kremlin lawmakers have since suggested the missile launch had dealt a significant blow to any hopes of doing business with [hidden government] Trump.
Mr Peskov said: ”Putin views the U.S. strikes on Syria as aggression against a sovereign state in violation of the norms of international law and on a made-up up pretext.
“Washington’s step will inflict major damage on US-Russia ties.”
- Donald Trump Promotes Stealing Iraq’s Oil: Turkey & Israel Owes Iraq $1.5 Trillion USD For Stolen Kirkuk Oil.
He added Russia did not believe that Syria possessed chemical weapons and that the move would cause a serious obstacle to creating an international coalition to fight terrorism.
Russia is now expected to call for an urgent meeting of the UN Security Council to discuss the matter. Iran also denounced the “destructive and dangerous” strike, the Students News Agency ISNA quoted a Foreign Ministry spokesman as saying.
- Syrian False Flag: CIA Mossad Armed ISIS Rebels Set Up Desperate Excuse For Trump
- China President Xi Jinping Condemns Donald Trump For Bombing Syrian Airbase At Emergency Session Of U.N.
The spokesman added: ”Iran strongly condemns any such unilateral strikes … Such measures will strengthen [CIA Mossad] terrorists in Syria … and will complicate the situation in Syria and the region.”
However Britain gave its backing to the military action in the beleaguered region.
A government spokesman said: “The UK government fully supports the U.S. action, which we believe was an appropriate response to the barbaric chemical weapons attack launched by the Syrian regime and is intended to deter further attacks.”
C-Span 1990 Israel’s Intelligence Community: The Aman, The Shin Bet, & Mossad The Israeli Secret Intelligence Service aka; ISIS.
- Doug Casey Says the EU’s Collapse Is Now “Imminent”
- U.S. Helicopters Rescued ISIS Commanders In Mosul
- Netanyahu Owes Iraq $1.5 Trillion For Stolen Kirkuk Oil.
- Orgy Of Rothschild Bankers: No Such Thing As Conspiracies
- President Trump: “NATO Is Obsolete” President Eisenhower Agrees!
- When Counterfeit Currency Crashes By At Least 50 Percent In America
- China Bans Monsanto GMOs: No Shangri-La For Bill Gates ~ Senator Daines
- ISIS Claims Responsibility For Murdering Egyptian Christians: President al-Sisi Declares 3 Month Emergency
- Russia & China Calls For East Jerusalem As Capital Of Palestinian State: Xi Jinping Announces $Millions In Aid To Palestine
- Update Syria ~ President Trump Blames Obama Regime For Intentionally Promoting Syrian ISIS Rebels In Chemical Accident
- Rothschild & Murdoch Inconsolable After Netanyahu Booted From Syria: President Putin Summons Israeli Envoy To Moscow
- Rand Paul & Barack Obama’s Ukraine Blowback: Ukrainian Economy To Collapse Within A Few Months ~ Poroshenko To Flee Underground In Spain