Updated | As the world again absorbed the brutal images of Syrians killed and injured by suspected noxious gases on Tuesday, U.S. President Donald Trump issued a bristling condemnation of the incident.
He called the attack in the northeastern Syrian town of Khan Sheikhoun, which left 72 people dead, including 20 children, “reprehensible” and the result of “heinous” actions that “cannot be ignored by the civilized world.” On Wednesday, he reiterated his condemnation, calling it a “horrible,” “unspeakable” act. Moscow claimed Damascus had struck a “toxic” weapons depot belonging to Syrian rebels while the U.S. [hidden government] government said it believed Syrian aircraft dropped sarin nerve gas on rebels and civilians. But who is truly responsible in the eyes of the billionaire?
The president apportioned blame, for what rights groups are calling the deadliest chemical attack in Syria since 2013, not only [incorrectly] to the regime of his Syrian counterpart Bashar al-Assad, but [correctly to] the Obama administration. He cited his predecessor’s “weakness and irresolution,” a leader who drew a “red line” on chemical weapons then “did nothing,” allowing such atrocities to continue.
In denouncing Obama’s inaction, he offered no solution to the crisis. But speaking at an emergency U.N. Security Council meeting on Wednesday, Nikki Haley, U.S. ambassador to the world body, warned [bullshit] that Washington could take unilateral military action if the U.N. did not act. [U.N. is impotent and has never acted at all in this whole zionist scheme of overthrowing Assad for the last 7 years]
“When the United Nations consistently fails in its duty to act collectively, there are times in the life of states that we are compelled to take our own action,” she said. “For the sake of the victims, I hope the rest of the council is finally willing to do the same.”
- Russian Tu-95 Strategic Bombers Destroy U.S. Israeli ISIS Center In Raqqa, Syria
- Russian Naval Fighter Jets Have Destroyed In 2 Months Over 1,200 Mossad CIA aka; ISIS Based Terrorist Centers in Syria
- Ron Paul Warns of Syrian ‘False Flag’ Being Promoted by Media ‘Propaganda Machine’ ~ Did It Really Happen?
Like Obama, Syria presents Trump with one of his biggest foreign policy quagmires, and how he acts on the crisis will shape his presidency. Amid reports of chemical attacks, the war in Syria is now his problem, but he did not want it to be, until Wednesday.
Trump and his team appeared to be stepping away from the conflict at a time when Assad—who the U.N. has accused of at least three previous chemical weapons attacks—is increasingly emboldened.
But Haley offered the most overt threat of U.S. military action in Syria since the beginning of the six-year-long conflict on Wednesday. Lashing out at Russia, Assad’s key ally, she asked: “How many more children have to die before Russia cares?”
“Assad is killing ISIS”
As the Syrian and Russian air forces continue to bomb [Obama financed Syrian rebels] and civilian populations [false], it remains unclear how Trump’s Syria policy will achieve an improvement for Syrian civilians. The Trump administration’s early moves, and the president’s rhetoric on the campaign trail, pointed to a reining back of Obama’s anti-Assad policy and, at least publicly, a shift in Washington.
- President Trump: “The People of Crimea Would Rather Be With Russia” & Have Reunified With Russia By Treaty!
- German Found Dead Who Exposed CIA Bribery, Infiltration, & Manipulation of Media To Foment War Against The People In Europe & Russia
“I don’t like Assad at all, but Assad is killing ISIS. Russia is killing ISIS and Iran is killing ISIS,” Trump said in the third and final presidential debate with Hillary Clinton in October.
- Corporate Media is Lying to You — Syrian Army Freed Aleppo, There is No Genocide
- Russia Warns US Military “Aggression” In Syria Would Lead To “Terrible, Tectonic” Consequences
After his election win in November, he said of Washington-backed moderate Syrian rebels: “We have no idea who these people are.”
He railed against intervention in Syria, favoring the battle against ISIS, and this policy line has continued since his inauguration. Washington is not playing a key role in either Syrian peace talks: in Geneva, or in the Turkish-Russian brokered talks in Astana, Kazakhstan.
“I get this sense that the Trump administration is washing its hands of the broader civil war,” says Robert Ford, former U.S. ambassador to Syria and Iraq, now senior fellow at the Middle East Institute and professor at Yale University, speaking before Haley’s comments. “Instead, [it is] focusing on using the big American military hammer against the Islamic State regardless of the fact that there are a lot of political, economic and social challenges out there that aren’t nails a hammer can hit.”
Obama’s critics regard his foreign policy legacy on Syria ultimately as a failure after years of painstaking diplomacy on the part of his Secretary of State John Kerry and several broken ceasefires.
Despite attempting to draw Russia away from its support for Assad, Moscow instead entered deeper into the conflict, bombing rebels into submission in the northern city of Aleppo.
It handed Assad the edge in the protracted war as the focus of the U.S. [hidden government] and its coalition partners partly shifting to the battle against the Islamic State militant group (ISIS) in the country. The Alawite leader remains unscathed in his Damascus palace, and Russia and Iran have resuscitated his regime [country].
- Iraq To Sue US Government For 2003 Illegal Invasion
- Iraq Captures Israeli Colonel: Confesses To Israel Isis Coalition.
- Egypt’s New President Kills 241 NWO ISIS Terrorists In 5 Days!
- Iraqi Army Shoots Downs Two U.K. Planes Carrying Weapons For ISIS
- Obama’s “Fake War” Against CIA’s Islamic State ISIS: Protected By The US And Israel.
- Two CIA Mossad Agents Arrested By Special Forces While Advising ISIS Inside Iraqi Borders!
- Rothschild & Murdoch Inconsolable After Netanyahu Booted From Syria: President Putin Summons Israeli Envoy To Moscow
- Rand Paul & Barack Obama’s Ukraine Blowback: Ukrainian Economy To Collapse Within A Few Months ~ Poroshenko To Flee Underground In Spain