TEHRAN (FNA)- With the United States refusing to change its self-defeating policy toward the war on Syria, Russia has intensified its airstrikes against terrorist groups in eastern Aleppo.
Taken aback by Moscow’s actions, US officials have slammed the move and called are for a no-fly zone over the city. This is confusing, as Russia has always suggested the two should coordinate in targeting terrorist groups – something the US rejected doing.
Still worse, the US violated a recent ceasefire agreement for a host of excuses, which are not that hard to debunk:
– It has been clear for US strategists that a no-fly zone would mean mass civilian casualties.
According to leaked quotes from a 2013 Hillary Clinton speech:
“To have a no-fly zone you have to take out all of the air defenses, many of which are located in populated areas. So our missiles, even if they are standoff missiles so we’re not putting our pilots at risk – you’re going to kill a lot of Syrians.”
– Airstrikes by the US-led coalition violate international law as interference into the territory of a sovereign state can only be carried out on authorization of UN Security Council or on request of official legitimate authorities.
Russia is the sole country that is carrying out that operation on the legitimate basis at the request of Syria’s legitimate authorities.
– Contrary to what US Ambassador to the United Nations Samantha Power has said, many terrorist groups that once claimed to be operating on their own in different parts of the country, are now operating among the ranks and under the command of Fatah Al-Sham (Al-Nusra) and Jeish Al-Fatah in the city, Jeish Al-Fatah itself is an umbrella group under the command of Al-Nusra Front, and when you are fighting for Al-Qaeda you clearly come under air raids.
The true intentions behind the Russian bombardment are clear: to liberate eastern Aleppo and end the war as Washington tries to slow down or block the momentum of the victories gained by Syria and its allies in every possible way.
This is not about cooking up a rationale for wider military aggression. And one would wonder why [NWO Obama] the US is so mad at the Russian airstrikes, because they are killing Al-Qaeda?!!
The same guys that [allegedly] launched the 9-11 attacks on the US citizens on the US soil?
Washington has been repeatedly demanded by Moscow to identify its so-called moderate groups, but the [NWO Obama] US always shrugs off an answer, and expects Russia and Syria to put the war on hold – at a time when they have gained a momentum in their non-stop victories – until Al-Nusra reinvigorates and regroups to be able to hold its ground in Aleppo.
– Civilians are not killed in the ongoing Russian-Syrian airstrikes. Rather, they are being used as human shields by Washington’s “moderate rebels” – read Al-Nusra Front – to slow down the advance of the Syrian ground forces.
All information concerning the joint airstrikes is made public at the UN Security Council. Ironically, this is the exact same thing the US is being heavily criticized for, as the Pentagon has admittedly attacked and killed both ISIS militants and civilians.
- Iraq To Sue US Government For 2003 Illegal Invasion
- Two CIA Mossad Agents Arrested By Special Forces While Advising ISIS Inside Iraqi Borders!
- 60 Civilians Killed, 200 Injured As Obama US Bombs Mosul, Iraq’s Residential Areas 10/25/2016
- Genocide Iraq ~ 17,073 Muslim Sunnis Have Been Murdered By Muslim Brotherhood’s ISIS In 2014
- Iraq Defending Entire World against U.S. Israeli Proxy Army ISIS: Iraqi Foreign Minister Ibrahim Jaafari
- Hillary & IMF “Iraq’s Growth Will Outpace China”: US-Trained Special Ops Fighter Is Now The Top ISIS Commander In Iraq
– Moscow is conducting the airstrikes to smash the [US Israeli ISIS Proxy Army] terrorist groups that could jeopardize its own and other nations’ security, while its bombardments are also meant to support the Syrian government.
In alliance with Tehran, Moscow is defending the Syrian government and the Syrian people from the foreign-backed militias aligned against them.
– US officials are terrified to see eastern Aleppo fall into the hands of Syrian armed forces. They are furious about the allied forces of Iran, Syria, Russia and Hezbollah hitting its so-called “moderate rebels,” who are heavily armed and backed by the Pentagon – the same so-called moderates like Jeish Al-Fatah and Jund Al-Aqsa who have long been working with Al-Nusra and ISIS, shared their western arms supplies with these two groups and staged joint military operations with them everywhere in Aleppo, and every day you see one of them declare formal allegiance to either Al-Nusra or ISIS:
- The last one was Jund Al-Aqsa half of whom joined Al-Nusra on Sunday and the rest arrived in Raqqa on Wednesday to join the ISIS.
- The only way to stop the crushing defeat of its terrorists at the hands of the Syrian army and its allies is for Washington to establish a no-fly zone, which they can’t.
– The ongoing war against terrorist groups by the [Eastern] allied forces is not doomed to fail. It is the foreign-[Western] backed [US Israeli proxy ISIS] terrorists and their co-founders that have no future in the Arab country.
Sitting in their thought trap, the regime changers are loath to admit defeat, but the [Eastern] allied forces will achieve their military objectives against the terrorist groups.
As everyone can see, Washington is totally paralysed in terms of formulating a response to this nightmare.
The [Eastern] allied forces are not pounding militant groups in eastern Aleppo bypassing the United Nations. This is not a campaign against the civilian population either. They are targeting various [Muslim Brotherhood Monikered] terrorist strongholds at the request of Damascus. The ultimate goal is to destroy them and not just “police” them – as the United States has been doing all these dreadful years.
- That’s why sources in Washington say the White House is cooking a dreadful plan for Syria and has taken introductory steps to execute this plan as soon as the next president comes to office.
- Other sources in the Middle-East say the scheme focuses on a new strategy for the disintegration of Syria and has been underway for some time now.
- Netanyahu Using UN To Deceive World: Renders Aid To ISIS ~ An Israeli U.S. Proxy Army
- Israel Sends Ukraine Nazis Assault Weapons After Obama Sends Netanyahu $40 Billion For Military Armament.
- Syrian Army Kills Over 30+ Proxy Israeli Terrorists In Golan Heights: Russia To End Netanyahu’s Illegal Golan Colonization
- Turkey & Israel Abscond $1.5 Trillion From Iraqi Oil Fields: Unbelievably Rudy Giuliani & Donald Trump Want To Do The Same!