Deputy Chief of the Nineveh Provincial Council Noureddin Qablan announced that the US-led coalition warplanes have launched airstrikes on on army base in Nineveh province, killing several soldiers.
“The US fighter jets hit one of the military bases of Iraqi Army’s 16th Division in a region North of Mosul, and the attack left four Iraqi soldiers dead,” Qablan said.
He said that the US army has confirmed the attack, calling it a “mistake”.
- “MISTAKE” ~ Iraq To Sue US Government For 2003 Illegal Invasion
- “MISTAKE” ~ Iraq Being Suicided By Rothschild’s IMF & J.P. Morgan
- “MISTAKE” ~ US & Israeli Zionism Interfering With Iraqi Politicians To Disintegrate Iraq.
- “MISTAKE” ~ U..S. General Odierno & Israel Avi Dichter Disintegrating Iraq: Iranian Ambassador Urges Vigilance Against Zionist Plots.
- “MISTAKE” ~ Kerry Breaches Syrian Ceasefire Armistice ‘Within A Week’ ~ Russians Retaliate Killing 30 Israeli U.S. Officers Hidden In Aleppo Operations Centre
Qablan said that it is not the first time the US warplanes hit the Iraqi army and volunteer forces (Hashd al-Shaabi) military positions, adding, “The US-led coalition has each time said that air raids were not deliberate.”
On October 5, the US warplanes hit the military positions of Hashd al-Shaabi forces in the village of Kharaeb Jabr to the South of Mosul, killing 20 Iraqi volunteer forces and injuring five others.
In late September, a senior Iraqi lawmaker disclosed that the US fighter jets had pounded the military positions of the Iraqi volunteer forces in the Northern part of Babel province.
“The Iraqi warplanes struck the equipment warehouses of Hashd al-Shaabi in al-Nasr region in Northern Babel,” Mohammad Naji said.
He noted that the US was trying to prevent the Iraqi popular forces from making advances against the ISIS and the most important proof to that is that it struck Hashd al-Shaabi’s warehouse in mid-September.
- “MISTAKE” ~ General Flynn Hillary Clinton Confirms U.S. Israeli ISIS: Splitting Iraq & Syria For Israel.
- “MISTAKE” ~ Genocide Iraq ~ 17,073 Muslim Sunnis Have Been Murdered By Muslim Brotherhood’s ISIS In 2014
- “MISTAKE” ~ Hillary & IMF “Iraq’s Growth Will Outpace China”: US-Trained Special Ops Fighter Is Now The Top ISIS Commander In Iraq
In June 2015, Fighter jets of the US-led coalition against ISIL once again struck the Iraqi forces’ positions in the province of Anbar, in Western Iraq.
The US-led coalition warplanes hit the bases of Iraqi army’s Hezbollah battalions in Fallujah in Anbar province, killing 6 soldiers and injuring 8 others.
In early May, the anti-ISIL coalition forces struck the position of Iraq’s popular forces near Baghdad, killing a number of volunteer forces.
The US-led coalition warplanes hit an arms production workshop of the popular forces near the Iraqi capital, destroying the workshop and its ammunition completely.
Two members of Iraq’s popular forces were killed in the attack.
The US has repeatedly struck the popular forces’ positions in different parts of Iraq.
On March 29 2015, the US fighter jets struck the positions of Iraq’s popular forces during their fierce clashes with ISIS terrorists near Tikrit, injuring a number of fighters.
The US and coalition forces conducted eight airstrikes near Tikrit, but they hit the popular forces’ positions instead of ISIS.
In February 2015, an Iraqi provincial official lashed out at the western countries and their regional allies for supporting Takfiri terrorists in Iraq, revealing that the US airplanes still continue to airdrop weapons and foodstuff for the ISIL terrorists.
“The US planes have dropped weapons for the ISIs terrorists in the areas under ISIs control and even in those areas that have been recently liberated from the ISIs control to encourage the terrorists to return to those places,” Coordinator of Iraqi popular forces Jafar al-Jaberi told FNA.
- Iraq Defending Entire World against U.S. Israeli Proxy Army ISIS: Iraqi Foreign Minister Ibrahim Jaafari
- ISIS aka Al-Nusra aka Fatah Al-Sham, Transfers Injured Mercs From Daraa, Syria To Israeli & Jordanian Hospitals
- C-Span 1990 Israel’s Intelligence Community: The Aman, The Shin Bet, & Mossad The Israeli Secret Intelligence Service aka; ISIS.
He noted that eyewitnesses in Al-Havijeh of Kirkuk province had witnessed the US airplanes dropping several suspicious parcels for ISIS terrorists in the province.
“Two coalition planes were also seen above the town of Al-Khas in Diyala and they carried the Takfiri terrorists to the region that has recently been liberated from the ISIS control,” Al-Jaberi said.
Meantime, Head of Iraqi Parliament’s National Security and Defense Committee Hakem al-Zameli also disclosed that the anti-ISIS coalition’s planes have dropped weapons and foodstuff for the ISIS in Salahuddin, Al-Anbar and Diyala provinces.
In January 2015, al-Zameli underlined that the coalition is the main cause of ISIS’s survival in Iraq.
“There are proofs and evidence for the US-led coalition’s military aid to ISIS terrorists through air (dropped cargoes),” he told FNA at the time.