- As of August 2016, 25 states and Washington, D.C., had passed laws legalizing or decriminalizing medical marijuana.
- Additionally, 15 more states had legalized the use of cannabis oil, for medical purposes.
- The states shaded in red permitted the use of medical marijuana, while the states shaded in gray did not.
- The states in purple allowed for the use of CBD in some circumstances but did not allow medical marijuana. Though CBD is basically legal in all states anyways.
- The states shaded in light red had certified ballot measures for the 2016 elections proposing the legalization of medical marijuana
Montana Medical Cannabis aka; marijuana was approved in 2004 by The People Of Montana. The measure encouraged the growing, possession and use of unmanufactured Cannabis aka; marijuana by patients with medical conditions.
The Federal Corporation aka; Government Cannot Tax Cannabis Because It Is A Naturally Occurring UnManufactured Plant. IOWs, The Government Cannot Tax Your Trees, Marijuana, Rain, Fire, Air, Celery, And Sunshine ~ They Are Natural And UnManufactured.
The Montana Medical Marijuana Initiative, also known as I-182, is on the November 8, 2016, ballot in Montana as an initiated state statute.
A “yes” vote supports repealing the three-patient limit for medical marijuana providers.
A “no” vote opposes repealing the three-patient limit for medical marijuana providers.
Why Montanans Must Vote Again To Allow Reasonable Access To Cannabis For Their People!
- In 2004, Montana passed the Medical Marijuana program nullifying Federal overreach upon a unmanufactured natural growing plant.
- In 2011 and against the will of Montanans who nullified Federal over-reach ~ some in the Montana State Congress tried to over turn Montanan’s decision with HB 161.
- In 2011 the seditious HB 161 was vetoed by Governor of Montana Brian Schweitzer on April 13, 2011, stating that an attempted repeal [using HB 161] was contrary to the decision voters made in 2004.
- Since these “turncoat” politicians could not get their way in overturning “Montanans’ will” to use a naturally occurring NON MANUFACTURED herb, they decided to construct a another bill that would not be subject to another Gubernatorial Veto.
- If these turncoats in the Montana Congress could impose “restrictions” no matter how severe through another bill labeled SB 423, there would be no required signature by The Governor ~ thus dodging a veto.
- These restrictions were to effectively shut down most dispensaries throughout Montana who were serving multi hundred patients to an imposition of being allowed to only provide for 3 patients.
- This stab in the back against Montana using the seditious construct of SB 423 ~ imposed severe restrictions on all and in particular, those who were most vulnerable and unable to procure their own cannabis.
Cannabis aka; Marijuana is “UnManufactured” ~ it is naturally occurring.
Heroin, Morphine, “Are Chemically Manufactured” From Poppy Resin.
Heroin & Morphine Mask Pain
Heroin, Codeine, Morphine are made [MANUFACTURED] from the resin of poppy plants from Afghanistan. Milky, sap is first removed from the pod of the poppy flower.
This is first refined [MANUFACTURED] using dangerous chemicals to make morphine, then further refined [MANUFACTURED] into different forms of the more potent heroin.
English [BRITISH] researcher C.R. Wright accidentally created it “heroin” for the first time in 1874 when he boiled morphine and acetic anhydride together on his stove. The Pusher: British [ENGLISH] Opium Wars ~ Detailed
Inalienable => Unable to be taken away from or given away by the possessor. It will always be a plant.
While we’re talking about this, a GMO seed is “manufactured” using dangerous chemicals such as glyphosate which is classified as a carcinogen.
A GMO seed is Unalienable. Unalienable is NOT another term for Inalienable ~ Unalienable is a term for “man made” or “manufactured” which can be owned via a patent and thus taxed. The court system knows all too well the difference between Inalienable & Unalienable ~ do not make the mistake of thinking they are the same ~ they are not.
To Associate An Inalienable Plant Like Cannabis With Chemically Manufactured Drugs Is Immoral.
So Now You Know ~ Why Montanans’ Must Once Again Affirm Their Decision By Voting YES On Initiative I-182 On November 8, 2016
Hemp & Marijuana Threatens Rothschild Corporatist Parasites!
Tennessee Nullifies Obama’s Marijuana Ban: You Bluff & I’ll Call.
Marijuana Prohibition Is Unjust, Unscientific, & Unconstitutional.
The Top 10 Studies Of 2013 Proving The Medicinal Power Of Cannabis.
New Study: Vaporized Marijuana Is A Safe And Effective Pain Treatment.
Media Mogul William Hearst’s Reefer Madness Propaganda: Medical Cannabis Becomes Law
Corporate Feds Approve Powdered Booze For Snorts & Drinks: Keeping America In The Stupor!
Big Pharma Frightened After New Study Shows Cannabis Is A Highly Effective Natural Antidepressant