After a long debate May 29, 2014 that had the US House of Representatives in session until after midnight, the lower chamber of Congress cast a historic 219 to 189 vote to block the Department of Justice and the Drug Enforcement Administration from illegal use of taxpayer funds to interfere in State-Sanctioned Medical Cannabis programs.
The powerful medical herb known as cannabis had viciously been denigrated by William Randolph Hearst first by using the pejorative marijuana created in the U.S. in 1937 and then secondly by mounting a bastardizing campaign against the powerful herb which was far superior than Hearst’s timber which he had invested in. The American Citizens were campaigned into lies and prevented from knowing the truth.
- Walking Away From The Rothschild Hoarding Matrix: The World Fights Back!
- Corporate Feds Approve Powdered Booze For Snorts & Drinks: Keeping America In The Stupor!
- The States Are In Open REVOLUTION Against Federal Corporate Tyranny: Cabal In Check ~ Checkmate Coming
“Some people are suffering and if a doctor feels that he needs to prescribe something to alleviate that suffering, it is immoral for this government to get in the way”
The Man Who Bastardized The Healing Herb Cannabis As Marijuana, Was A Rothschild Lab Rat Who Funded Adolph Hitler And Rothschild’s Second Attempt At His Totalitarian NWO ~ WWII.
1934-41: UNITED STATES. War monger and media mogul William Randolph Hearst puts the massive propaganda weight of his media empire of nineteen newspapers plus magazines such as Reader’s Digest and his International News Service, behind Hitler and the Nazis, promoting a favorable view of Nazism in the U.S. Space in Hearst’s publications is made available to such worthies as Luftwaffe head Hermann Goering for op-ed pieces. Hearst is reported to have received as much as $400,000 a year for his role in promoting Nazism and Hitler in the U.S.
This measure was co-sponsored by Rep. Sam Farr (D-Calif.), Reps. Rohrabacher (R-Calf.), Don Young (R-Alaska), Earl Blumenauer (D-Ore.), Tom McClintock (R-Calif.), Steve Cohen (D-Tenn.), Paul Broun (R-Ga.), Jared Polis (D-Colo.), Steve Stockman (R-Texas), and Barbara Lee (D-Calif.).
170 Democrats and 49 Republicans voted in favor of the amendment, 172 Republicans and 17 Democrats voted against it.
“Some people are suffering and if a doctor feels that he needs to prescribe something to alleviate that suffering it is immoral for this government to get in the way,” Rep. Dana Rohrabacher (R-Calif.) said. “And that’s what’s happening. The state governments have recognized that a doctor has a right to treat his patient in any way he sees fit and so did our founding fathers. I ask for support for my amendment.”
“It would be hard to overstate the importance of tonight’s vote,” said NORML Communications Director Erik Altieri, “Approval of this amendment is a resounding victory for basic compassion and common sense.”
The House also approved amendments that prohibit the DOJ and DEA from using funds to interfere with state sanctioned industrial hemp cultivation.
These amendments were made to the 2015 Commerce, Justice, and Science Appropriations Bill, which now must be approved by the Senate and then signed by President Obama.
- CBD: An important and extraordinary compound of Cannabis
- Hemp & Marijuana Threatens Rothschild Corporatist Parasites!
- Tennessee Nullifies Obama’s Marijuana Ban: You Bluff & I’ll Call.
- New Study: Vaporized Marijuana Is A Safe And Effective Pain Treatment.
- Virginia Congressman Introduces Bill To Federally Reschedule Cannabis
- Cannabis The Most Medicinal Plant on the Planet: Pejoratively Nicknamed Marijuana!
- The Federal Offices In Washington D.C. Have No Constitutional Authority To Tax
- Installing Of The Obama Mafia: Mel Reynolds Arrested On Porn Films, Jesse Jackson Jr Thief In Prison, & Those At Large!
- U.N. Attempts To Outlaw Cannabis: While Synergistic Cannabis Destroys NWO [Non-Synergistic & Deadly Synthetic] Big Pharma Corporatist Profits With Miraculous Cannabis Healing Benefits.