The Trump Administration has presented the first part of its plan to overhaul a number of Wall Street financial regulations, many of which were enacted in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis. The report is in response to Executive Order 13772 in which the US Treasury Department is to provide findings
“examining the United States’ financial regulatory system and detailing executive actions and regulatory changes that can be immediately undertaken to provide much-needed relief.”
- Another Deep State Democrat Goes To Prison For Voter Fraud
- President Trump Ending Unconstitutional Dodd Frank! Goes after Rothschild Federal Reserve
- When $10 Trillion In Fiat Debt Plus $80 Trillion In Global Debt Is Created In A Decade
In release of the first phase of the report, Treasury Secretary Steven T. Mnuchin stated:
“Properly structuring regulation of the U.S. financial system is critical to achieve the administration’s goal of sustained economic growth and to create opportunities for all Americans to benefit from a stronger economy. We are focused on encouraging a market environment where consumers have more choices, access to capital and safe loan products – while ensuring taxpayer-funded bailouts are truly a thing of the past.”
Some of its highlights include:
- Community financial institutions – banks and credit unions – are critically important to serve many Americans
- Capital, liquidity and leverage rules can be simplified to increase the flow of credit
- We must ensure our banks are globally competitive
- Improving market liquidity is critical for the U.S. economy
- The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau must be reformed
- Regulations need to be better tailored, more efficient and effective
- Congress should review the organization and mandates of the independent banking regulators to improve accountability
Not surprisingly, most of the banking industry expressed support for the report, critics (mostly Democrats) pointed out that it would lead to the type of practices that produced the 2008 panic in the first place. Both opponents and those in favor as well as the clueless financial press fail to grasp the underlying cause of not only the recent crisis, but the majority of those which have occurred for the past century.
Quite simply: the fundamental cause of the 2008 financial crisis was [Architect JP Morgan] fractional-reserve banking (FRB). FRB is the practice whereby banks keep a “fraction” of the funds deposited by customers in their vaults lending out the rest at interest and “profit.” Banks are thus inherently unstable since if all depositors came at once and demanded their money (a “bank run”), banks could not redeem their deposits. Moreover, FRB encourages banks to engage in exceedingly speculative and risky behavior which creates unsustainable bubbles throughout the economy.
The nation’s central bank, the Federal Reserve, was created by the banksters and politicos to enshrine this immoral and economically ruinous practice into the heart of the American financial landscape. Any “reform” of Wall Street’s financial practices that does not address FRB by doing away with it and the institution (the Fed) which enables it to exist, is doomed.
The banks, in collusion with the Fed, are able to expand the money supply through this process while enriching the banksters’ balance sheet. On the macro level, the creation of money through FRB is the genesis of the destructive boom-bust cycle.
This is why banks and the entire financial system are so prone to reoccurring crisis and no regulation, reform, or Treasury Department “findings,” can make such a system “stable.”
The only true reform is to abolish FRB and establish a monetary order that requires all financial institutions to keep 100% reserves of depositors’ assets.
The Treasury Department’s recommendations are mere window dressing by the very banksters whose opulent livelihoods are predicated on FRB.
The elimination of FRB would go beyond a beneficial financial revolution, but would affect the foreign policy of the USSA. Without the ability to create money via FRB, the murderous American Empire could simply not exist, nor would the nation’s draconian domestic security state.
With his selection of crony capitalists [aka Keynesian] and members of Goldman Sachs to his economic team, it is apparent that President Trump does not understand the true nature of the nation’s financial woes or what precipitated the last financial crisis and what will assuredly lead to a far bigger mess down the road.
If he did, his next Executive Order would be to implement steps and procedures to eliminate the scourge of fractional reserve banking forever.
[We will also assume that it is apparent President Trump is fully aware of the cronies on his economic team and that he fully understands that to stretch a rubber band too fast it may break immediately w/o even being able to attempt to slowly repair the damages of the hidden keynesian government.]
- Neocons & Neolibs Are In A Panic
- 100 Million Americans In Or Approaching Poverty
- The Biggest Heist in Human History: The Great Central Bank Policy Swindle
- Louisiana bill sets the stage to undermine the monopoly of the Federal Reserve
- Russia Checkmates The West: Expect More CIA Mossad Proxy Terrorism, Not Nuclear War
- Arizona Governor Signs Bill Nullifying Capital Gains Taxes On Legal Tender Of Gold And Silver: Legalizing The United States Constitution
- Satan’s NATO: When You Hit The Bottom Of Stupid You’ll ‘Believe’ Russia, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Hungary, China, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, & Palestine Are The Aggressors!