Russia and Syria are launching a large-scale humanitarian operation for Aleppo residents, Russia’s Defense Ministry said. Corridors for civilians and militants ready to lay down arms will be created to exit the city, which was Syria’s largest before the war.
Civilians trapped in rebel-held districts of the northern city of Aleppo as well as anti-government fighters willing to lay down their weapons are now offered one-in-a-lifetime chance to leave the besieged parts of the embattled city.
The opportunity is part of a large-scale humanitarian operation set to be launched soon by the Russian and Syrian governments.
- The New Iraq & Middle East: Exit America Enter Russia
- U.S. Israeli Proxy Army: ISIS Leadership Is Being Decapitated One By One.
Russia’s Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu said: ‘We repeatedly urged the opposing sides to move towards peace but every time the rebels broke the truce by firing at civilian areas and attacking government troops.
According to the Syrian State-run news agency SANA, the Syrian President Bashar Assad offered a general amnesty to militants who surrender to the government authorities in the next three months.
Those who free their captives (military or civilians) will also be exempted from punishment if they turned themselves in.
For his part, Russian Defense Minister, Sergei Shoigu, said that President Putin ordered a large-scale humanitarian operation outside Aleppo ” to help civilians who were taken hostage by terrorists as well as fighters who wanted to lay down the arms.”
Shoigu also mentioned that three humanitarian corridors as well as food and first aid points will be offered outside the city.
Earlier this week, the Syrian Army has completely cut off the main and only supply route to rebel-controlled districts in east Aleppo, thus imposing a crippling blockade on Islamist militants which – according to analysts – will act as a game-changing breakthrough in Aleppo battle. Obama’s “Fake War” Against CIA’s Islamic State ISIS: Protected By The US And Israel.
- 800,000 Syrian Refugees Returning Home To Syria!
- ISIS, Israel, Iraq, And Syria: It’s All Part Of The Banker’s Plan
- Iraq Captures Israeli Colonel: Confesses To Israel Isis Coalition.
- Russia Says Israel Training ISIS: Israel Secret Intelligence Service.
- SYRIAN WAR REPORT – JULY 8, 2016: SYRIAN ARMY CUTS OFF MILITANTS SUPPLY LINE TO ALEPPO
- Time For The American People To Hunt Down And Capture The World’s Biggest Terrorists: The CIA & Mossad
- Turkey’s Erdogan Owes Syria $100Bn For Stolen Oil: Turkey & Israel Owes Iraq $1.5 Trillion For Stolen Kirkuk Oil.
- Israel U.S. Created ISIS For Absconding Oil-Rich Kirkuk & Basra From Iraq: Oil To Feed Turkey, Israel, & Jordan ~ Analyst
- C-Span 1990 Israel’s Intelligence Community: The Aman, The Shin Bet, & Mossad The Israeli Secret Intelligence Service aka; ISIS.
- Netanyahu Grants Oil Rights Inside Illegally Occupied Golan Heights Syria: To Fox News Owner Rupert Murdoch And Jacob Rothschild.