Over 2.5M Mexicans have already migrated from the northern countryside to the cities.
- Mitt Romney’s Father Was A Mexican Citizen When Mitt Was Born.
- Romney Presidential Eligibility Unconfirmed: Murdered Polygamist Parley P. Pratt Is Great-Great Grandparent To Both Jon Huntsman & Mitt Romney.
According to Emilio Romero Polanco, of the Economic Research Institute (IIEc) at Mexico’s National Autonomous University (UNAM), more than 2.5 million Mexicans are threatened with starvation, unless immediate steps are taken to address the devastating drought now afflicting 50% of the country’s municipalities.
The crisis is so severe, that in the states of Chihuahua, Zacatecas, and Durango, 25,000 children have stopped attending school, according to the National Federation of Associations of Heads of Households.
Families that depend on agriculture have no money to buy food and other necessities, or make the voluntary monetary contributions to allow children to go to school.Romero erroneously blames global warming for the drought and suggests, absurdly, that one viable solution would be to transfer agriculture from the northern (most productive) region, to the central and southern regions, where there is more water. The government, in fact, has already begun doing this. Despite this small, demoralized thinking, Romero portrays an alarming picture, warning that food shortages and hunger in Mexico could produce the same social and political upheaval that wracked countries like Haiti, Vietnam, Egypt, or Sudan.
- President John F Kennedy’s NAWAPA 1964 For The American People ~ Not Corporate Greed: WATER!
He estimates that drought has destroyed at least 1.4 mn. hectares (approx. 3.5 mn acres) of food crops, coming on top of 2011’s loss of 3.2 mn. tons of corn, 600,000 tons of beans, and 60,000 head of cattle. In the state of Tamaulipas, 70% of the grain harvest was lost; 40,000 cattle died in Durango, and unless water and forrage is made available, another 500,000 could die, Romero warned.He also pointed out that last year, Mexico exported $10 billion worth of agricultural products, yet imported $21 bn worth of food to meet domestic need.
Now, other experts report that the steep decline in both national and global corn production, combined with export restrictions in Russia and Argentina and the increasing, criminal use of corn for ethanol production in the U.S., make it likely that Mexico won’t even be able to import the corn it needs for human consumption. What it does import will be at an astronomical price — putting the national staple, the tortilla, out of reach of much of the population.The dimensions of the crisis have apparently spurred President Felipe Calderon into action.
After arguing a few weeks ago that his government couldn’t possibly come up with 10 billion pesos for drought relief, he announced on Jan. 24 that he would allocate 33.8 billion ($2.5 billion) this year, and ordered state governments to guarantee immediate disbursement of funds to the neediest sectors. Approximately 250,000 high-protein emergency food kits have also been distributed to the most affected states.
- The Most Deadly Threat To World Peace: The British Monarchy’s Control Over British Puppet, U.S. Putative President Barack Obama.
- Mexico drought is worst in 70 years (sfgate.com)
- North Mexico wilts under worst drought in 70 years (sfgate.com)
- Life Dries up During Northern Mexico’s Drought, Worst in 70 Years [PHOTOS] (ibtimes.com)
- Long, Hard Drought Predicted (northernbarbarians.wordpress.com)
- Obama’s Banking Pharisees ~ Rothschild’s Contrived War & Famine This Way Comes! (politicalvelcraft.org)
- North Mexico wilts under worst drought on record (seattlepi.com)
- Much of Mexico is currently affected by some degree of drought… (underpaidgenius.com)
- Mexico battered by worst drought in 70 years (msnbc.msn.com)
- Mexico: Drought hits water supply for 2.5 million (sfgate.com)
- Arctic Ice Expanding At Fastest Rate On Record: Ice Levels Identical To 1980 Levels!
- HAARP Weather Modification Hits Chihuahua Mexico ~ Home To Mitt Romney’s Father: Drought Threatens 2.5 Million Mexicans By Starvation! (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Mitt Romney’s Father Was A Mexican Citizen When Mitt Was Born. (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Romney Presidential Eligibility Unconfirmed: Murdered Polygamist Parley P. Pratt Is Great-Great Grandparent To Both Jon Huntsman & Mitt Romney. (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Listen To Mitt Romney Laugh About His Dad Laying People Off (slog.thestranger.com)
- Would Mitt’s Mexican Connection have an effect? (lupitanews.wordpress.com)
- Romney Relatives Hail from Mexico (myfoxphoenix.com)
DEPOPULATION BY HAARP ~ WEATHER MODIFICATION BY INTERRUPTING THE UPPER ATMOSPHERE WIND PATTERNS
DARPA (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency) here in the USA is still playing God with the weather, modifying weather for warfare, and God only knows what else. The Department of Defense (DoD) knows how to modify the weather. They plan to use this in warfare, “to enhance friendly force capabilities and degrade those of the adversary.”
I heard the military had the capability to modify the weather for weather warfare, and was experimenting here in the U.S.A. I was told they were causing hurricanes, drought, earthquakes, floods, forest fires, lightning, tsunamis and other things like experimenting with mind control. I refused to believe it. How foolish I was. I soon stumbled upon the information on an Air Force website.
HAARP (High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program) is the American military’s plan to manipulate the world’s ionosphere, and can create earthquakes, tornadoes, hurricanes, tsunamis, jam all global communications, disrupt weather systems, interfere with migration patterns, disrupt human mental processes, negatively affect your health and disrupt the upper atmosphere.
In the video Dr. Nick Begich discusses HAARP. HAARP technology is the ultimate radio frequency microwave weapons system disguised as a research instrument. Publicity gives the impression that HAARP is an academic project with the goal of changing the ionosphere to improve communications for our own good. I can see how it could be used in much more sinister ways, and according to U.S. military documents — HAARP aims to “exploit the ionosphere for Department of Defense purposes”.
The Air Force site I found the paper on moved or deleted it, but you can check out the unclassified Air Force Weather Modification For Warfare paper called Weather As A Force Multiplier: Owning The Weather 2025 on the Federation of American Scientists (FAS) website.
Here is a short excerpt of what Philip Hoag who published a book on the subjects of weather modification and tesla-scalar electromagnetic weapons, had to say about it. “The threats of weather warfare, totalitarian government and famine dovetail together. As we saw in the famine which the Soviets artificially created in the Ukraine prior to World War II, famine is an effective means of subjugating a people. By controlling food, you can control people. Weather modification can affect food production and eventually the available supply. Starving resisters out is much more effective than having to track them down and shoot it out with them. If you have not surrendered your weapons, you don’t get a food ration coupon. Long-term food storage, well hidden, is the only insulation against famine and totalitarian oppression.” Read more of Weather Modification by Philip L. Hoag
In the US, the technology is being perfected under the High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) as part of “Star Wars,” otherwise known as the Strategic Defense Initiative (SDI). There is scientific evidence proving that HAARP is fully operational and has the ability to potentially trigger floods, droughts, hurricanes, tsunamis and earthquakes. Now you might say the military gave up Star Wars, but read on to see the truth.
World-renowned scientist and nun Dr. Rosalie Bertell confirms that “US military scientists are working on weather systems as a potential weapon.” As The Times of London reported on November 23, 2000, “The methods include the enhancing of storms and the diverting of vapor rivers in the Earth’s atmosphere to produce targeted droughts or floods.” You can read some of Dr. Rosalie Bertell’s work HERE
Bertell depicts HAARP as “a gigantic heater that can cause major disruption in the ionosphere, creating not just holes, but long incisions in the protective layer that keeps deadly radiation from bombarding the planet.”