Anytime I make a collage, I reminisce of times past in America. Because…just what do we have now? Violence, rape, robberies, murder…Hell, Chicago is WORSE now than in the 1920′s.
Women act like the most disgusting tramps. Men kissing men in all of the major cities of the USA. Partial-birth abortions all over the country. Censored news, floozy broadcasters (FOX), only interested in the almighty buck.
Stop lying to yourselves. The ONLY thing we now possess….IS THE PAST.
Maybe ya’ all are excited about America, but I sure as the hell am not. My sanity is memories of my childhood and the 80′s, stories my Nana shared with me about the 40′s-50′s.
Anyway…enjoy the graphics I crafted and a couple of fun Youtubes, at least I tried.
- Love It or Hate It: Fergie’s Modern Flapper Hairstyle (bellasugar.com)
- Katy Perry’s Flapper Hairstyle: Love It or Leave It? (bellasugar.com)
- How to Be a ’20s Flapper For Halloween (bellasugar.com)
- Trend Alert: Flapper Fringe (fabsugar.com)
- Flapper fashion in 1926 was pricey. But can you guess what the same outfit would cost today? (fashionising.com)
- Trend to Try: The Flapper Dress (theblush.com)
- Katy Perry Flaunts Flapper Style (5min.com)
- Trend to Try: 20s Flapper (gorgeousosity.com)
- REVIEW: The ultimate climbing balm showdown – banishing the looming fear of flappers (themorningfresh.com)
- The cost of flapper fashion done right (holykaw.alltop.com)