War On Feds ~ Utah Sheriffs Warn Obama: Your Feds Will Not Be Allowed To Take Utahan Firearms!
- Either Disobey The Constitution Or Disobey Illegal Executive Orders, Its That Simple: 50 Sovereign State Flags vs One Federal Flag!
THE U.S. SUPREME COURT HAS RULED.
The “supremacy clause” is dealt with in Mack/Printz, in which the U.S. Supreme Court stated once and for all, that the only thing “supreme” is the Constitution itself. Where by the powers, the Sheriff reigns supreme above the president.
Mack, formerly Sheriff in Graham County, Arizona, successfully staved off federal encroachment over implementation of the Brady Act in the 1990s, after suing for the rights of county sheriffs and winning his case at the Supreme Court level.
On June 27th, 1997, the sheriffs won; in Printz v. U.S. (521 U.S. 898) the U.S. Supreme Court struck Brady down. Associate Justice Antonin Scalia wrote the ruling for the Court, in which he explained our system of government at length. The justly revered system of checks and balances is the key:
- Obama’s First Graduating Class Of Hitler Youth: 231 Gun Totting FEMA Kamp Kids Graduated September 13, 2012
“. . . The great innovation of this design was that ‘our citizens would have two political capacities, one state and one federal, each protected from incursion by the other’” – “a legal system unprecedented in form and design, establishing two orders of government, each with its own direct relationship, its own privity, its own set of mutual rights and obligations to the people who sustain it and are governed by it.” (P. 920)
- Handguns Banned By England Following The U.K. Dunblane Massacre: Handguns In Crime Rose By 40% ~ CNN Hosts NWO Liar Piers Morgan
Scalia quotes President James Madison, “father” of the Constitution: “[T]he local or municipal authorities form distinct and independent portions of the supremacy, no more subject, within their respective spheres, to the general authority than the general authority is subject to them, within its own sphere.” The Federalist, No. 39 at 245.
THROW THE FEDS OUT OF YOUR STATE NOW!
SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Sheriffs’ Association has written an open letter to President Barack Obama, outlining its opposition to executive orders announced this week altering gun laws.
Letter posted on the Cache County Sheriff’s Office Facebook page.
The letter opens conveying the sheriffs’ grief over the recent Connecticut school shooting, as well as Utah tragedies such as the Trolley Square shooting in 2007, before declaring it is “foolish and prejudiced” to demonize firearms in such tragedies rather than the criminals who wield them.
“As professional peace officers, if we understand nothing else, we understand this: Lawful violence must sometimes be employed to deter and stop criminal violence,” the letter states. “Consequently, the citizenry must continue its ability to keep and bear arms, including arms that adequately protect them from all types of illegality.”
The letter urges that discussions surrounding gun law reform take place in Congress, rather than through executive order, and it asks lawmakers to consider the priorities of the nation’s Founding Fathers in that debate. It closes by promising the elected sheriffs will strive to protect Utahans’ Constitutional rights.
“No federal official will be permitted to descend upon our constituents and take from them what the Bill of Rights — in particular Amendment II — has given them,” it states.
- Sheriffs, state lawmakers push back on gun control (kansascity.com)
- Sheriffs: Feds can’t take away Utahns’ 2nd Amendment rights (ksl.com)
- Sheriffs called out to fight the law (wnd.com)
- County Sheriffs Can Stop Gun Control (thelonestarwatchdog.com)
- Larimer County sheriff threatens not to enforce new gun laws (kdvr.com)
- Sheriffs, state lawmakers push back on gun control (cnsnews.com)
- Sheriffs Called out to Fight the Law (fromthetrenchesworldreport.com)
- Gov. Bryant: ‘I’d Like As Many Bullets As I Could To Protect My Children’ (washington.cbslocal.com)
- Local Sheriffs Obliged to Protect Americans’ Guns (2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com)