It was only a matter of time before Al Sharpton came out of the wood work and interjected himself in the Arizona Illegal Immigration signed into law by AZ Gov. Jan Brewer.
When ever some one can exploit and interject racism into the national conservation, Al “Tawana Brawley” Sharpton can’t be too far behind.
- Charlie Manson’s Acolyte, Reverend Al Sharpton Inciting Hate: Staging Artificial Political Race Wars – The “Whole” Picture Of Race Baiting
- “The Rev. Al Sharpton is a “lightning rod” for President Barack Obama…”
- United States & Texas Revolutions: Infographic ~ Give Me Liberty Or Give Me Death!
Al Sharpton, No illegals in the US, no Peace!
It was only a matter of time before Al Sharpton came out of the wood work and interjected himself in the Arizona Illegal Immigration signed into law by AZ Gov. Jan Brewer. When ever some one can exploit and interject racism into the national conservation, Al “Tawana Brawley” Sharpton can’t be too far behind.
The Rev. Al Sharpton says he will challenge Arizona’s new immigration bill in court and on the streets.
Sharpton is joining Lillian Rodriguez Lopez from the Hispanic Federation to announce a legal challenge to the bill. They say activists are also prepared to commit civil disobedience to fight the Arizona immigration bill.
Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer signed the bill Friday. It requires police to question people about their immigration status — including asking for identification — if they suspect someone is in the country illegally.
Maybe the AZ police will ask Sharpton for proof of citizenship just to show that they are not merely targeting Mexicans. 70% of voters in Arizona approve of the new immigration law, while only 23% oppose it. That means nothing to folks like Sharpton and Obama. Once again we see the LEFT not listening to the will of the people.
The Rev. Al Sharpton, along with leaders from the National Action Network and the Hispanic Federation, announced that he will legally challenge the law.
The law “is an affront to the civil rights of all Americans and an attempt to legalize racial profiling,” Sharpton said in a statement after the bill’s signing Friday. “As one who helped to make racial profiling a national issue and who has in the last year visited Arizona several times to rally against these draconian immigration policies, I am calling for a coalition of civil rights organizations to work with those in Arizona to resist and overturn this state law.”
President Barack Obama recently called the law misguided. How come Obama does not say that such groups protesting the government amuse him? Just curious, with the amount of illegals that are in the country who have already broken the law and have benefited for the United States … protest, shouldn’t they say Thank you?
The illegal immigration subject just became front and center for the 2010 midterms, advantage GOP. By a 47% to 34% margin, voters trust Republicans on the subject of immigration more than Democrats.
- Tea Partiers Confront Comcast CEO: Why Would a Conservative Want Their Money to Pay Al Sharpton’s Salary? (newsbusters.org)
- SICK… Al Sharpton and Chris Matthews Say Pointing Out Obama Scandals Is RACIST! (Video) (thegatewaypundit.com)
- MSNBC’s Matthews, Sharpton Link Obama Scandals To ‘White Supremacy’ (breitbart.com)
- Rev. Al Sharpton: marriage isn’t ‘sacred’ (theblaze.com)
- The Five Hosts Hammer MSNBC ‘Race-Mongers’ Matthews And Sharpton For Defending Obama Scandals (mediaite.com)
- Sharpton: ‘Actual Scandal’ This Week is GOP Trying to Repeal Obamacare (freebeacon.com)
- Sharpton Shamelessly Exploits Boston Bombings To Push Gun-Grab Agenda (newsbusters.org)
- Just a self-shot photo of Al Sharpton in a radio studio (theblaze.com)
- Pastor Ken Hutcherson To Rev. Al Sharpton: ‘Not Again’ 07092013 TheBlaze (grumpyelder.com)
- Pastor Ken Hutcherson to Rev. Al Sharpton: ‘Not Again’ (grumpyelder.com)