Lai Lai Hei
- A Repeat Of The Oath Of Office But This Time w/o The Written Words Of The Holy Bible. Remember, This Is No Longer A Christian Nation – So Says Barry Soetoro.
- When Washington took the Oath of Office they did not have a Bible when they were about to begin. The chief justice of New York’s Supreme Court had admonished George Washington and everyone present that an oath that was not sworn on the Bible would lack legitimacy. When Washington was finished, adding the phrase, “So help me God,” he bent down and kissed the Bible.
April 30, 1789
In 1208 Pope Innocent III had a dream of Saint Francis Supporting the Lateran Basilica in Rome. Here we have two figures as well, In stark contrast to the powerful Pope Innocent III was the humble St. Francis – ”St. Francis devoted himself to the Church Christ established on earth. He uses his soul/body to prevent the Basilica from collapsing. His countenance is one full of faith and determination, and is devoid of fear and ambition. Like his role model Jesus Christ, he is willing to sacrifice himself for the good of the Church and mankind.”
June 24 (Reuters) – A U.S. judge refused on Thursday to put on hold his decision blocking the federal government from enforcing its six-month ban on deepwater oil drilling after the Gulf of Mexico oil spill.
U.S. District Judge Martin Feldman in New Orleans rejected the Obama administration‘s request to stay his decision that allowed deepwater drilling to resume. The Interior Department suspended drilling after the ruptured BP Plc (BP.L) (BP.N) well began gushing oil into the Gulf more than two months ago.
Fifteen hours after the Justice Department appealed Feldman’s ruling and requested a stay pending that appeal, Feldman issued a brief order denying the request for the same reasons he gave in his Tuesday decision.
In that opinion, Feldman strongly criticized the Obama administration’s moratorium, saying that it was “indeed punitive” because it was too broad, arbitrary and was not adequately justified given the impact on thousands of oil industry workers and on local communities.
The Obama administration can still ask the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit — also based in New Orleans — for a stay as it seeks the appeal there.
Administration officials have defended the six-month moratorium as necessary to provide time to investigate the cause of the BP oil well spill and to ensure that other wells being drilled below 500 feet (152 meters) of water are safe.
The initial deepwater drilling ban suspended work on 33 rigs.
The Justice Department had no comment.
The challenge to the moratorium was mounted by Hornbeck Offshore Services Inc (HOS.N) and was quickly joined by other drilling and oil services firms. Some companies said they were considering drilling outside U.S. waters because of the ban.
In addition to seeking the appeal, Interior Secretary Ken Salazar said on Wednesday that he would issue a revised moratorium order and would include criteria for ending the ban, an apparent bid to satisfy the court.
However, the companies accused the administration of trying to flout the judge’s order, pointing to Salazar’s remarks, and asked the judge to issue an order enforcing his injunction that blocked the moratorium.
Feldman denied the request for such an enforcement order, saying it was “premature.”
- Interior Secretary Ken Salazar will resign in March (oregonlive.com)
- Appeals trickle in over Gulf oil spill settlement (fuelfix.com)
- Making More & More Laws Against The People ~ While Corrupt Politicians & Bankers Are Allowed Free Reign!
- Will Congress & Chief Justice John Roberts Remain Idle, While An American Soldier Faces Court Martial Defending The Constitution?
- DeFazio Impeachment Probe of Chief Justice Roberts: Unlimited Corporate Spending In Elections ~ General Electric Placed Today Inside Obama Administration!
- BREAKING => Call For Chief Judge Recusal On Obamacare: John Roberts is defending the Supreme Court’s Indefensible Refusal To Follow Ethics Rules.
- Did Justice (sic) Roberts Sell His Soul To The Devil: The 16th. Amendment Constitutionally Prohibits The IRS Taxing Personal Income Because One Does Not Purchase A Government Insurance & Is Therefore Legally Avoidable!
- States Enforcing The United States Constitution: Florida Moves To Nullify Obamacare & Supreme Court Justice Roberts!