Republican Ken Buck tells NBC being gay is a choice, though “birth has an influence over it, like alcoholism and some other things.”
Republican Senate candidate Ken Buck on Sunday compared homosexuality to alcoholism, during an interview on NBC’s “Meet the Press.”When asked to clarify his position on the US army‘s “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” policy, the Colorado candidate stated his opinion that being gay is a choice, though genetics may have some “influence.”
“I guess you can choose who your partner is… I think I think that birth has an influence over it, like alcoholism and some other things, but I think that basically, you have a choice,” he told NBC’s David Gregory.Buck’s comments came days after Carl Paladino, the conservative Republican candidate to be governor of New York told Orthodox Jewish leaders that he does not want children “brainwashed into thinking that homosexuality” is acceptable.
- Homosexuality Forced By Obama Globalists In New World Order Scheme.
- Democrats & RINOS Misuse Military: Forced Meshing Of Hardwired Procreatives With Recreational Perverts!
- Back To The Dark Ages: Admirable Mikhail Mullen ~ Military Meritocracy Is Congruous With Those Engaged In Acts Against Nature!
- Piece Of Shit Gates: Condoning Moral Corruption Of U.S. Military – Forcing Moral Military Men To Shower With Addicted Perverts.
- Obama: Appoints Bible Blasphemer Harry Knox
- Colorado GOP Senate hopeful Ken Buck stands by antigay remark, comparing homosexuality to alcoholism (miamiherald.typepad.com)
- Ken Buck to lead campaign against marijuana legalization (coloradoindependent.com)
- Tip Ohf The Hat to “Boy Scout Of America” (wdednh.wordpress.com)
- Fischer: Gays are Driven by a ‘Dark, Venomous, Demonic Hatred’ (rightwingwatch.org)