Human trafficking and forced prostitution – a form of slavery that has malingered on into the 21st Century, is a horrific fact of life in Mexico, in particular the capital Mexico City. Even more alarming is that fact that of the estimated 10,000 women bound in this evil servitude is that fact that there were only 40 investigations of the crime and three convictions in the city last year.
- Pedophilia Amnesty International: United Nations & DynCorp ~ Indictments For Failure To Protect Children Forthcoming?
LOS ANGELES, CA(Catholic Online) – According to the report, the discrepancy is an “alarming figure” that shows a need to improve laws and policies. The study on human traffickingand sexual exploitation from Mexico City’s human rights commission calls the phenomenon a “new form of slavery.”
- Cancun Ends In Utter Failure: Majority World Leaders Do Not Attend ~ 6 People Executed Hearts Removed.
“The authorities are not investigating, nor are they asking witnesses,” Eva Reyes, investigation coordinator at the Antonio de Montesinos Center for Social and Cultural Studies says.
A major part of this epidemic is that cultural norms and social stigma prevent people from realizing that many prostitutes are victims, officials said as they presented the report last week.
- California Mark Leno A Real Life *ock Sucker: Forcing Leading Cause Of HIV Into Elementary School’s ‘No Child Left & Right Be Hind’
“They are seen as people who are doing it freely. That is the first obstacle to justice,” Reyes said.Authorities in Mexico City have since announced that they had rescued 62 victims of a forced-prostitution ring, one of which included a 13-year-old girl.Five men and two women who police say ran the ring were arrested after an investigation that started when a minor involved reported the suspects to authorities.One victim told investigators that she was forced into prostitution in Mexico City after meeting two men in Oaxaca, a city more than 288 miles away.”After chatting with her, the victim told him that she was a domestic worker and the accused offered her a more comfortable life with well-paid work, and in a second encounter he convinced her to come live with him,” the statement said.
- United Nation’s Subsidized DynCorp Pedophilia Continues: Barbara Boxer ~ Bastardizing American Families Under United Nation Control.
Such approaches are a common tactic for those involved in human trafficking, who frequently target women and girls in small rural towns outside the capital, Reyes said.The majority of women and girls inducted into prostitution wind up in Mexico City, a sprawling metropolis of more than 21 million people.”In one case, 107 trafficking victims, both Mexican and foreign citizens, were freed from a factory disguised as a drug rehabilitation center in Mexico City; many of them had been kidnapped, and all were subjected to forced labor,” according to 2010 report on human trafficking from the U.S. State Department.
- Barbara Boxer: Bastardizing American Families For United Nation Control!
- CNN Reporter Arrested In Central Park With Rope Around His Neck And Tied To His Penis – While CNN Cafferty Smears The Catholic Church, Using 1930′s Nazi Pedophile Modus Operandi Propaganda! A Dismissed Case From The 1950′s
- The Corrupt Mexican Aristocracy ~ Defund La Raza: $5 Million Tax Dollars Given In 2010 ~ Used For Communist Activities!
- Mexico’s Wave Of Beheadings Surpasses Islam
- Rumors of war within Mexico’s Los Zetas gang raise fear of new violence (mcclatchydc.com)
- Mexico dumps all 348 federal police at Mexico City airport (cbc.ca)
- Conferences focuses on how to combat human trafficking (charlotte.news14.com)
- Amid drug war, Mexico homicide rate up for fourth straight year (latimesblogs.latimes.com)
- Plans to change prostitution laws (bbc.co.uk)
- The Mexican Supreme Court Rules That All Mexican States Must Recognize Same-Sex Weddings Performed In Mexico City (pinkisthenewblog.com)
- Sex trafficking in Minnesota: why one case matters (theadvocatespost.org)