Raising Of The Debt Ceiling Is Meaningless, In Comparison To The Banker’s Gambling Debt Bailout That Spiraled From $700 Billion To $12.8 Trillion Behind Closed Doors.
The Debt Ceiling Was Raised 117 Times Since The $700 Billion Bailout.
According to a team at Bloomberg News, at one point last year the U.S. had lent, spent or guaranteed as much as $12.8 trillion to rescue the economy. The Bloomberg reporters have been following that money. Alison Stewart spoke with one, Bob Ivry, to talk about the true cost to the taxpayer of the Wall Street bailout.
- AFL-CIO Chief Issues Warning to Democrats, George Soros: U.S. Largest Labor Union “AFL-CIO” Mobilizes With The International Association Of Machinists Union, Voted To Support The Glass-Steagall Act & To Declare Independence From The Democrat Party!
- Obama Assures America’s Slavery To Rothschild’s Banking System: By Printing $110 Billion New USD Per Month And Injects It Into The Commodities Market.
- Bilderberger & NWO Crony Bill Gates: Ploy To Vaccinate Every Child On The Planet ~ While Obama Strips $2.2 Billion For Food Stamps ~ $100 Billion For Education Assistance & Cuts Energy Assistance By $3.3 Billion. Unemployment & Foreclosures Soar!
- Financial Crisis
- Watchdog Says Libor Should be Stopped in US Bailouts – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- Bailout Fraud and Unaccountability (sjlendman.blogspot.com)
- Trillions of Dollars in Bank Bailouts: Socialism for the Rich? (pbs.org)
- The true cost of the bank bailout (ritholtz.com)
- Euro Remains Lower Before PMI Data, Spanish Debt Auctions – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- Spain Said to Plan Lottery Bonds for Local Government Bailouts – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- TARP Bailout Fraud: Where Did the Money Go? (weeklyintercept.blogspot.com)
- Bailout Fraud and Unaccountability (mathaba.net)