I just received the following e-mail from John Tate, Ron Paul’s Campaign Manager:
“Last night you saw dueling examples of how much the establishment is scared of Ron Paul and his message of liberty.
Ron Paul will win the most delegates out of Maine.
In fact he will probably even win the “beauty contest” Straw Poll the media has already called for Mitt Romney – even before all the votes have been tallied.
HOW CAN THAT BE? you might be asking yourself.
Simple. The national political establishment and their pals in the national media will do ANYTHING to silence our message of liberty.
It’s up to you and me to stop them. So if you haven’t yet done so, please pledge to give as much as you can to Ron Paul’s February 14 Money Bomb.
You see, in Maine last night, you and I saw a perfect example of just how much the establishment fears Ron Paul.
In Washington County – where Ron Paul was incredibly strong – the caucus was delayed until next week just so the votes wouldn’t be reported by the national media today.
Of course, their excuse for the delay was “snow.”
That’s right. A prediction of 3-4 inches – that turned into nothing more than a dusting – was enough for a local GOP official to postpone the caucuses just so the results wouldn’t be reported tonight.
This is MAINE we’re talking about.
The GIRL SCOUTS had an event in Washington County that wasn’t canceled!
And just the votes of Washington County would have been enough to put us over the top.
This is an outrage. Perhaps you heard about it on the mainstream media news?
Probably not. In fact, if you were watching one major network, they cut off their telecast of Ron Paul’s speech right when he began mentioning the fact.
The truth is, there is no length to which the GOP establishment won’t go. There is nothing the mainstream media won’t do.
But they can’t stifle our message. And with your help, they will have to listen to it all the way to the GOP nominating convention in August.
Ron Paul told me this weekend – he is in it to stay and to WIN.
And we are bringing delegates with us to the fight. Lots of them.
In fact, while the national media continues to focus on Straw Polls, we’re racking up delegate after delegate…
…the folks who will ultimately decide who goes to Tampa, Florida to select our Republican nominee for President.
Are you with us??
If you are truly willing to keep standing and fighting beside Ron Paul until victory is ours. it will require a renewed commitment from every single supporter.
It will require attending your local caucus, convention and primary.
It will require doubling down on phone from home and volunteer efforts.
And it will require a massive Money Bomb this week of at least 5 Million dollars.
Going into Super Tuesday, Ron Paul has several tremendous opportunities to keep our momentum going.
But we must be able to count on you.
If you haven’t done so, please pledge to contribute to Ron Paul’s February 14 Money Bomb IMMEDIATELY.
- Paul Campaign Points To Anomalies In Romney Maine “Victory”: Slams mainstream media, suggests Romney may have had a hand in canceling key county caucuses (destructionist.wordpress.com)
- RON PAUL Maine @ 36% 2nd Place 194 votes from Mitt & WINS 10 DELEGATES ! (teapartywpbfl.wordpress.com)
- Paul Campaign: We’re Winning The Battle For Delegates (disclose.tv)
- Ron Paul Winning the Battle for Delegates (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Another successful money bomb by Ron Paul (worldviewtonight.wordpress.com)
- Ron Paul’s Campaign Defends Its Successes (reason.com)
- Ron Paul Winning Delegates !!! (teapartywpbfl.wordpress.com)
- GOP Strategist: Ron Paul Will Be On the Republican Ticket (musicians4freedom.com)
- Ron Paul gets one of his strongest results so far, and the count still might beat Romney’s (trutherator.wordpress.com)
- After Second-Place Finish In Maine, Ron Paul Campaign Boasts Of ‘Victory’ In Press Release (mediaite.com)
- Ron Paul Rides the Bull: Why the Revolution is Inevitable (musicians4freedom.com)
- Ron Paul 2012 Posters (teapartywpbfl.wordpress.com)
- Maddow Proof Ron Paul Was Robbed In Maine.avi (tatoott1009.com)
- Crowd cheers Ron Paul at SeaTac appearance (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Despite fraud, Ron Paul Owns the GOP Election (freemiss.wordpress.com)
- Ron Paul money bomb pulls in more than $1m (newstatesman.com)
- Ron Paul begins Western State swing (worldviewtonight.wordpress.com)
- Will Ron Paul win Maine caucuses after all? State GOP taking new tally. – Christian Science Monitor (csmonitor.com)
- Ron Paul: Uniting All People! (politicalvelcraft.org)