Reasons for the boycott
Pepsi has made no effort to hide their support for the homosexual agenda:
Pepsi gave a total of $1,000,000 to the Human Rights Campaign HRC and Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays PFLAG to promote the homosexual lifestyle in the workplace.
- Homosexuality Forced By Obama Globalists In New World Order Scheme.
- Anti Obama Democrat Rep. Gabrielle Giffords Of Arizona Shot In The Head, Similar To Passport Witness To Testify Against Obama & To Three Homosexuals Murdered With Affiliation To Obama’s Trinity Church.
Both HRC and PFLAG supported efforts in California to defeat Proposition 8 which defined marriage as being between a man and a woman. HRC, which received $500,000 from Pepsi, gave $2.3 million to defeat Proposition 8.
Pepsi requires employees to attend sexual orientation and gender diversity training where the employees are taught to accept homosexuality.
- Center For Disease Control: 1 In Every 16 Black Men Are HIV Carriers!
- Rothschild Bankers Must Destroy Your Family First: To Resurrect The Ancient Feudal System Called New World Order!
Pepsi is a member of the National Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce.
- 50 States Where HIV/AIDS Kills More Than Double The People Than Do Cars – Suicide – Violence – & War!
- Bombshell Drops From Child Actor: “The No. 1 Problem In Hollywood Was, Is, And Always Will Be Pedophilia” : Demon’s Kiss!
- One Million Moms Condemns Oreo Cookies, Kraft For Gay Pride Support (huffingtonpost.com)
- NOM Launches Boycott Of General Mills (lezgetreal.com)
- Bill Gates, Microsoft Founder, Steve Ballmer, Microsoft CEO, Each Donate $100,000 For Marriage Equality (huffingtonpost.com)
- Rothschild Banking Cabal Met To Discuss Depopulation To Preserve Hoarded Wealth!
- California Mark Leno A Real Life *ock Sucker: Forcing Leading Cause Of HIV Into Elementary School’s ‘No Child Left & Right Be Hind’
- Milking Harvey Milk & Obama’s U.S. Epidemic Of Pornography ~ A National Emergency!
- Boycott Pepsi Co: Petition (politicalvelcraft.org)
- After pro-life boycott, PepsiCo rejects fetal tissue research (catholicnewsagency.com)