FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: 13 August 2012
New Poll: 45% Vote Ron Paul For President With 58% Favorability. In a new poll conducted by Pulse Opinion Research matching up presidential candidates Barack Obama and Ron Paul, 45% of one thousand likely voters across America said they would vote Ron Paul for President.
- Obama Sues To Restrict Military Voting: Presidential Candidate Ron Paul’s 51% Support By The U.S. Military.
58% of those surveyed have a favorable view of Ron Paul, while just 36% have an unfavorable view. Compare this to Mitt Romney (50% favorable, 45% unfavorable) and Barack Obama (51% favorable, 48% unfavorable). Ron Paul is viewed in a favorable light by significantly more people than Obama or Romney.
- Rothschild’s 2009 Romney Presidential Dominos Set To Implode: 400 Delegates MUST Vote Their Conscience!
The “likely voters” were asked the following question: “Suppose in this year’s Presidential Election you had a choice between Republican Ron Paul and Democrat Barack Obama. If the election were held today would you vote for Republican Ron Paul or Democrat Barack Obama?”
The results are: 45% Ron Paul and 47% Barack Obama. (+/-3%)
Top Line Numbers:
National Survey of 1,000 Likely Voters
Conducted August 5, 2012
By Pulse Opinion Research
1) Suppose in this year’s Presidential Election you had a choice between Republican Ron Paul and Democrat Barack Obama. If the election were held today would you vote for Republican Ron Paul or Democrat Barack Obama
45% – Paul
47% – Obama
6% – Some other candidate
2% – Not sure
2) If the Presidential Election were held today, would you vote for Republican Mitt Romney or Democrat Barack Obama?
4% Some other candidate
2% Not sure More
New poll: 58% Favor Ron Paul For President
3) I’m going to read you a short list of people in the News. For each, please let me know if you have a very favorable, somewhat favorable, somewhat unfavorable, or very unfavorable impression.
24% Very favorable
26% Somewhat favorable
21% Somewhat unfavorable
24% Very unfavorable
5% Not sure
4) Barack Obama
35% Very favorable
16% Somewhat favorable
10% Somewhat unfavorable
38% Very unfavorable
1% Not sure
5) Ron Paul
17% Very favorable
41% Somewhat favorable
21% Somewhat unfavorable
15% Very unfavorable
7% Not sure
6) How would you rate the job Barack Obama has been doing as President. do you strongly approve, somewhat approve, somewhat disapprove, or strongly disapprove of the job he’s been doing?
34% Strongly approve
17% Somewhat approve
8% Somewhat disapprove
39% Strongly disapprove
2% Not sure
NOTE: Margin of Sampling Error, +/- 3 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence.
Ron Paul Republicans:
“The national telephone survey of 1000 likely voters was conducted by Pulse Opinion Research on August 5, 2012. Pulse Opinion Research, LLC is an independent public opinion research firm using automated polling methodology and procedures licensed from Rasmussen Reports, LLC.”
Romney is losing to Obama in the polls as reported by http://RealClearPolitics.com.
They don’t, and maybe they won’t since they have a choice – Ron Paul can win.
But the Tampa Delegates need to know Paul can beat Obama. They already know that Romney can’t.
If Tampa wants “anyone but Obama,” then a national poll showing Paul beating Obama would convince them Paul can give them what they want. That would be the compelling reason to nominate Paul. A national poll asking, “Who would you vote for in November, Paul or Obama?” can be conducted by a reputable pollster for $2500.
I believe we need three polls commissioned with poll results on August 10, August 17 and August 24. Three national polls for a total of $7,500.The pollster is located at: http://pulseopinionresearch.com I started a ChipIn.com account to raise the money to pay for these polls. Time is short. This vital project will happen only if you chip in now.
Our strategy for Tampa should be to educate the voters that Paul can win, and this is what we are already doing, but we need these poll results to be compelling.
No one is polling Paul vs Obama. We must commission our own Presidential Poll, and lobby the pollsters to take more National “Paul versus Obama” polls.
The Paul Activists need to be able to show that Paul is winning in the polls when pitted against Obama, and that Romney loses when he is polled against Obama.
National polls with Paul against Obama should be a main component in our strategy for Paul to win the nomination.
Only Ron Paul can defeat Obama and the polls will prove it!
We will never lose the struggle for Individual Freedom and Limited Government until we give up, and Free People will never give up.
See you in Tampa.
- Attention RNC Delegates! Ron Paul beats Obama and Romney with 58% favorability in national poll. (dailypaul.com)
- Paul vs Obama Poll (libertycrier.com)
- Maine Gov. LePage Threatens RNC Boycott if Ron Paul Delegates Are Not Seated (libertycrier.com)
- Hope persists for Ron Paul because, he says, he makes Mitt Romney’s campaign ‘very insecure’ (pennlive.com)
- Ron Paul Would Beat Obama: Why Romney Must Be Replaced If the GOP Hopes to Win in 2012 (libertycrier.com)
- Don’t Confuse Paul Ryan with Ron Paul (economicpolicyjournal.com)