CITIZEN BILL OF GRIEVANCES
AGAINST PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA
WHEREAS, President Barack Obama’s administration, which in 2009 invited the corrupt and criminal ACORN organization to “partner” in the 2010 Census, is now apparently violating federal statutes including the “Defund ACORN Act” by continuing to funnel taxpayer funds as “grants” to renamed ACORN affiliates;
OBAMA ACCOUNTABILITY PROJECT
The National Obama Accountability Project was initiated by Judicial Watch to hold Barack Obama and his administration accountable to the American people for misconduct and violations of the law.
This vitally important project is designed to:
- Expose Obama corruption, misconduct, and abuse;
- Educate the American people with facts about what we discover; and
- Mobilize concerned Americans through our Citizen Bill of Grievances to demand accountability through the legal system from the Obama administration and the president himself!
To accomplish this, Judicial Watch is fighting the Obama crowd and their radical allies on critical issues including:
- Launching our “2012 Election Integrity Project” to counter the politically-driven failure of the Obama Justice Department to follow federal law and require states to clean their voter rolls before the November elections. Judicial Watch is fighting in court right now.
- Fighting the Obama administration’s efforts to grant amnesty to millions of illegal aliens by “administrative measures” and “prosecutorial discretion” that bypass Congress and the American people
- Initialize over 950 open record requests and filing over 90 lawsuits to protect the people’s right to know about what the Obama administration is up to
The Obama administration’s Chicago-style corruption and compulsive secrecy undermine the rule of law – which is the basis of our great republic. Some Washington observers have gone so far as to describe the Obama administration as a “gangster government”! That is why Judicial Watch launched this unprecedented National Obama Accountability Project.
“Since we launched our Obama Accountability Project, it has become the largest, most comprehensive national grassroots mobilization effort Judicial Watch has ever undertaken!”
– Tom Fitton, President
CITIZEN BILL OF GRIEVANCES
AGAINST PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA
WHEREAS, President Barack Obama has failed in his duty to secure the borders of the United States against illegal immigration and is weakening enforcement of existing illegal immigration laws and successful enforcement programs;
WHEREAS, President Barack Obama’s Department of Justice unjustifiably sued the states of Arizona and Alabama over their new laws empowering local law enforcement personnel to obey the same federal immigration laws that the President has refused to enforce, and is threatening similar lawsuits against other states;
WHEREAS, President Barack Obama has instituted unconstitutional takeovers of key sectors of the United States economy;
WHEREAS, President Barack Obama’s administration has failed to comply with Judicial Watch’s legal open records requests to release public documents related to those actions and other financial bailouts;
WHEREAS, President Barack Obama progress that gave the federal government control over America’s health care system (“Obamacare”) was created behind closed doors (in violation of the president’s campaign pledge to…put the health care negotiations on C-SPAN”) was based on false and misleading financial assumption, and is so constitutionally suspect that 27 states filed suit against it.
WHEREAS, President Barack Obama has failed to comply with Judicial Watch’s legal open records efforts to release public documents related to possible corrupt deals struck to win passage of this “Obamacare” legislation;
WHEREAS, President Barack Obama by signing “Obamacare” into law also put the national student loan program under government control, a provision of the health care legislation that was barely debated in Congress or discussed in the mainstream media;
WHEREAS, President Barack Obama’s administration contested Judicial Watch’s historic and ultimately successful lawsuits related to the full release of White House visitor logs and has still failed to comply with the court order to surrender them;
WHEREAS, President Barack Obama’s Department of Justice dropped a clear-cut voter intimidation lawsuit against the New Black Panther Party,and documents uncovered by Judicial Watch prove that, despite repeated Obama administration denials, senior political appointees at the Justice Department were involved in this radically and politically-driven decision;
WHEREAS, President Barack Obama’s administration has routinely failed to comply with Judicial Watch’s lawful open records requests (currently numbering over 950) to release documents related to the Troubled Asset Relief Program (“TARP”) and other government bailouts;
WHEREAS, President Barack Obama’s administration has failed to comply with Judicial Watch’s legal open records requests and is contesting Judicial Watch lawsuits seeking the release of documents relation to potential political corruption at mortgage giants Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, whose collapse triggered the near collapse of the American economy in 2008;
WHEREAS, President Barack Obama’s administration has failed to comply with Judicial Watch’s lawful open records requests and is contesting a Judicial Watch lawsuit arguing for the release of documents that will help determine what, if any, legal authority exists for the government bailout of major financial institutions.
SIGN THE PETITION BY CLICKING THE ICON!
- ‘Czar’ Investigations ~ Judicial Watch : A President Shall Nominate And Only By Consent Of Senate Appoint! (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Judicial Watch Sues DOJ and DHS for Records about Legal Basis of Obama’s New “Amnesty” Program (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Obama Cabinet Biggest Violator of Public Records Transparency Laws! (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Obama Visitor Logs Must Be Public, Lawyer Tells Court – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- 5 ‘Devastating Secrets’ the Obama Admin Has Allegedly Fought to Keep From the American Public (judgementofamerica.wordpress.com)
- Suit filed for more Fast & Furious docs (politico.com)
- NATIONAL SECRET: What Obama daughter’s vacation cost (wnd.com)
- On Judicial Watch’s Suit Against DOJ For Fast And Furious Documents (onlygunsandmoney.blogspot.com)
- Judicial Watch Scores Victory in Solyndra FOIA Lawsuit (pumabydesign001.com)