Article II section 2 of the U.S. Constitution states that:
“The President shall nominate, and by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, shall appoint Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls, Judges of the Supreme Court, and all other Officers of the United States, whose Appointments are not herein otherwise provided for, and which shall be established by Law.”
However, President Barack Obama has been taking advantage of a recent precedent by appointing government officials who are not subject to Senate approval, according to non-partisan, public-interest group Judicial Watch.
These “czars” have tremendous power to regulate and control enormous parts of the American economy and government. And, as powerful as these czars are, some of them may not have even been subjected to a basic FBI background check.
This has allowed Obama to appoint several people with radical left-wing views, including one who supported the “9/11 truthers” movement (which believes the Bush administration may have been behind the 9/11 terror attacks on America) and another who called for “white people” to be removed from powerful positions in the media to make way for “people of color” and gays and voiced support for virulently anti-American Venezuelan dictator Hugo Chavez.
These czars have responsibilities that include managing America’s Middle Eastern policy, “diversity,” the auto industry, science, so-called climate change, “safe schools,” health care and even the dispersal of funds from the Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP).
- Breaking => U.S. Citizens Stuck With Billions In Obama Orchestrated TARP Losses: States Must Nullify The Printed Paper Bailout ~ TARP Ceiling Was Raised 117 Times From $787 Billion To A Hidden $12.8 Trillion!
Judicial Watch is concerned that some of these czar appointments raise significant constitutional questions. Our goal is to find out exactly what these czars are up to, what their missions are, and how much taxpayer money and government personnel they have at their disposal.
Last Month, Judicial Watch, announced today that it has filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit against the Obama Treasury Department to obtain documents regarding meetings involving Kenneth Feinberg, special master for executive compensation under the Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP); AIG Chairman Robert Benmosche; and New York Federal Reserve Bank President William Dudley.
Feinberg, also known as the Obama administration’s “pay czar,” is the federal official responsible for setting compensation guidelines for the seven largest firms, including AIG, using funds from TARP.
In that effort, Judicial Watch has filed Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and document requests for all 39 of the czars that Obama has appointed so far. Several of these investigations have already resulted in lawsuits due to the Obama Administration’s stonewalling with regard to the release of relevant documents. Judicial Watch has also been key in publicizing the connections some of Obama’s czars have had to radical, racist and even communist organizations.
Jim Kouri, CPP is currently fifth vice-president of the National Association of Chiefs of Police and he’s a columnist for The Examiner (examiner.com) and New Media Alliance (thenma.org). In addition, he’s a blogger for the Cheyenne, Wyoming Fox News Radio affiliate KGAB (www.kgab.com). Kouri also serves as political advisor for Emmy and Golden Globe winning actor Michael Moriarty.
He’s former chief at a New York City housing project in Washington Heights nicknamed “Crack City” by reporters covering the drug war in the 1980s. In addition, he served as director of public safety at a New Jersey university and director of security for several major organizations. He’s also served on the National Drug Task Force and trained police and security officers throughout the country. Kouri writes for many police and security magazines including Chief of Police, Police Times, The Narc Officer and others. He’s a news writer and columnist for AmericanDaily.Com, MensNewsDaily.Com, MichNews.Com, and he’s syndicated by AXcessNews.Com. Kouri appears regularly as on-air commentator for over 100 TV and radio news and talk shows including Fox News Channel, Oprah, McLaughlin Report, CNN Headline News, MTV, etc.
- Judicial Watch Sues DOJ and DHS for Records about Legal Basis of Obama’s New “Amnesty” Program (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Federal Court Finds Obama’s DOJ “Did Interfere” In Freeing Racist New Black Panthers: Does This Fit MSNBC’s Toure’ Niggerization? (politicalvelcraft.org)
- 5 ‘Devastating Secrets’ the Obama Admin Has Allegedly Fought to Keep From the American Public (judgementofamerica.wordpress.com)
- U.S. Candidates Vetted By The People NOT By Corporate Media’s Paid Employees: GET INVOLVED ~ Candidate Questionnaire On Corruption! (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Dismantling Obama’s Agenda: Bringing To Justice The Corrupted Politicians. (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Citizen’s group asks: What’s the legal basis for Obama’s ‘amnesty’ program? (ConservativeActionAlerts.com)
- Judicial Watch Sues Federal Reserve Board of Governors for Records Detailing Justification for AIG Bailout (sys-con.com)
- Obama’s One-Man Empire (frontpagemag.com)