The Obama administration has upped the ante on Syria by sending Patriot missiles and troops to Turkey. “We can’t spend a lot of time worrying about whether that pisses off Syria,” said Pentagon boss Leon Panettaafter landing at Incirlik Air Base approximately 80 miles from Syria’s border.
- Russia Prepares Syria For War Against Obama & McCain: Usurped U.S. Carrier Strike Force Enters Syrian Waters! Russia’s Carrier Strike Force Enters Syrian Waters!
- Putin’s Pipeline To Syria: 95% Syrian Rebels Are U.S. Mercenaries Supplied With U.S. Weapons! Violation Of International Law!
- In The Year 2000 There Were Seven Countries Without A Rothschild-Owned Central Bank: They were Afghanistan, Iraq, Sudan, Libya, Cuba, North Korea and Iran.
The Free Syrian Army and al-Qaeda conduct raids to destabilize Syria from the Turkish side of the border and the Patriot missile system will be used to prevent the Syrian regime from defending itself from attack by the CIA-supported and Saudi and Qatari funded mercenaries.
NATO agreed last week to send Patriot missiles to Turkey. “There is no intention, hidden or public, directly or indirectly, to implement a no-fly zone in the airspace of Syria. There is no operational planning going on any kind of intervention in Syria,” said General Knud Bartels, head of NATO’s Military Committee, on Friday.
Prior to the decision by the United States to escalate tension in the Middle East, a group of Trilateral Commission insiders met with members of Congress to discuss the prospect of a wider military conflict in the Middle East, according to a report by Jim Tucker and the American Free Press.
“Members of the Trilateral Commission’s North American Group and congressmen who attended the gathering struggled hard to hide their meeting in Washington, D.C., November 30-December 3. They wanted no public viewing of their efforts to get yet another war started in the Mideast,” Tucker wrote on Wednesday, December 12.
The meeting was held in a closed off section of the Library of Congress and members of the press were barred from entry.
Although it was uncertain what Trilateralists were in attendance, Tucker noted that members of the secretive David Rockefeller spawned group of one-world globalists include former United States Secretaries of State Henry Kissinger, Madeleine Albright and Condoleezza Rice, former Deputy Secretary of State Strobe Talbott, former Federal Reserve Chairman Paul Volcker, the neoconservative warmongering academic Eliot Cohen, former Treasury Secretary Lawrence Summers and former Rep. Jane Harman (D-Calif.).
According to Tucker’s sources, several congressional members of the group “were overheard telling their staff escorts that war was looming in the Middle East despite calls for spending cuts, tax increases and the so-called ‘fiscal cliff.’ They anticipated much bloodshed.”
“It could be the biggest [war] we ever had over there,” one was overheard saying, according to Tucker’s report.
- Rothschild Fed Reserve Does Not Want To Pay Out On The Kissinger Middle East T-Bills: China Missle Sales To Iran, Syria, & Pakistan
- NATO Approves Turkey’s Request For Patriot Missiles (eurasiareview.com)
- Iran expresses concerns over NATO’s Patriot missile deployment in Turkey (nzweek.com)
- Russian Military Experts Say The US Patriot Missiles On The Syrian Border Are Actually Pointed At Iran (weeklyintercept.blogspot.com)
- Iran warns Patriot missiles in Turkey could lead to ‘World War III’ (pakalertpress.com)
- Re: Trilateralists Discuss –> Big War (forum.prisonplanet.com)
- Trilateralists Discuss “Big War” in Middle East as Obama Sends Soldiers to Turkey (marketdailynews.com)
- Russia Sends Warships to Syria (pennyforyourthoughts2.blogspot.com)
- Secret Hill Meeting (americanfreepress.net)
- Middle East on the Boil (sgtreport.com)