The Painting Is On The Wall ~ We Are Dealing With A Coup d e’tat.
They ‘Hope’ we will tire of the fight long before the authoritarians do; and when we bow ever lower to the unrelenting fist of those who know better than we, as a people we shall once again take some comfort in saying….
“Melior diabolus quem scies” aka; “Better the devil you know than the devil you don’t know.” This is Cryptic for; ‘The return of the use of an old system (British Queen Oligarchy System aka; New World Order) after attempting to use a new one (1776 The United States Of America), which had resulted in failure. Except the failure is coming by murder, sedition, lies, treason, blackmail, aka; “strategy of tension.” see -> Bilderberg Mafia Calls Emergency Meeting In Rome, Italy ~ Facebook Purges: On The Tail Of Italy Supreme Court Submission Of U.S. 9/11 Crimes To The International Criminal Tribunal!
After all, at least we’ll still have our computers, we’ll never be offended by anything we see or hear on the Internet, and we’ll have the wisdom and capital of corporations to help us decide who will lead our vibrant democracy away from the perilous temptations of unbridled freedom.
Salus pro licentia. – Health By Permission.
“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.”
Want To Know How To Protect Our U.S. Constitution?
Well you could listen to Our Founding Fathers, but if this is dated for you, follow Iceland, They will show you what Our Founding Fathers Intended!
Icelanders who pelted parliament with rocks in 2009 demanding their leaders and bankers answer for the country’s economic and financial collapse are reaping the benefits of their anger.
- Iceland Continues To Grow Using ‘Startups’ By Replacing ‘Banks’: Iceland Refused To Bailout Rothschild’s Corrupt Banking Cabal.
- Executives At Collapsed Iceland Bank Jailed For Fraud
Since the end of 2008, the island’s banks have forgiven loans equivalent to 13 percent of gross domestic product, easing the debt burdens of more than a quarter of the population.
“I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. Already they have raised up a monied aristocracy that has set the government at defiance. The issuing power (of money) should be taken away from the banks and restored to the people to whom it properly belongs.” – Thomas Jefferson
The island’s steps to resurrect itself since 2008, when its banks defaulted on $85 billion, are proving effective. Iceland’s economy will this year outgrow the euro area and the developed world on average, the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development estimates.
Iceland’s approach to dealing with the meltdown has put the needs of its population ahead of the markets at every turn. Once it became clear back in October 2008 that the island’s banks were beyond saving, the government stepped in, ring-fenced the domestic accounts, and left international creditors in the lurch. The central bank imposed capital controls to halt the ensuing sell-off of the krona and new state-controlled banks were created from the remnants of the lenders that failed.
Iceland’s special prosecutor has said it may indict as many as 90 people, while more than 200, including the former chief executives at the three biggest banks, face criminal charges. That compares with the U.S., where no top bank executives have faced criminal prosecution for their roles in the subprime mortgage meltdown. The Securities and Exchange Commission said last year it had sanctioned 39 senior officers for conduct related to the housing market meltdown.
History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling the money and its issuance. – James Madison
So all of a sudden, Americans are supposed to believe that OUR HARD WORK has caused this country to implode?
“Banks have done more injury to the religion, morality, tranquility, prosperity, and even wealth of the nation than they can have done or ever will do good.” – John Adams
- What Iceland Teaches Us: “Let Banks Fail” (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Other Countries Bailout Bankers, Iceland Jails Them (thetruthseeker.co.uk)
- Its Time To Get ICELANDIC On Rothschild: Interpol Arrest Warrant For Einarsson Sigurdur! (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Iceland’s Hörður Torfason – How to Beat the Banksters (truth11.com)
English historian, John Twells, wrote about the money of the colonies, the colonial Scrip:
“It was the monetary system under which America’s Colonies flourished to such an extent that Edmund Burke was able to write about them: ‘Nothing in the history of the world resembles their progress. It was a sound and beneficial system, and its effects led to the happiness of the people.
In a bad hour, the British Parliament took away from America its representative money, forbade any further issue of bills of credit, these bills ceasing to be legal tender, and ordered that all taxes should be paid in coins. Consider now the consequences: this restriction of the medium of exchange paralyzed all the industrial energies of the people. Ruin took place in these once flourishing Colonies; most rigorous distress visited every family and every business, discontent became desperation, and reached a point, to use the words of Dr. Johnson, when human nature rises up and assets its rights.”
- 2013 – A New Beginning (startupiceland.com)
- Iceland gives bankers 9 months in prison – while in the UK we knight them (tompride.wordpress.com)
- OpEdNews – Iceland’s Hörður Torfason – How To Beat The Banksters – 12 December 2012 (lucas2012infos.wordpress.com)
- Iceland had the last laugh on Ireland says top financial writer (irishcentral.com)
- What is actually going on in Iceland (studiotendra.com)
- Iceland Revolution Continues: 9 Rothschild/Rockefeller Self Proclaimed Global Elites Arrested For Iceland’s Financial Collapse Of 2008.
- Iceland Jails Bankers, Erases Citizens’ Debt, Recovers Strongly (zen-haven.dk)
- Icelandic Anger Brings Debt Forgiveness in Best Recovery Story (vaticproject.blogspot.com)
- FORECLOSURE CRISIS SOLVED (in Iceland) (advocate.typepad.com)
- 2008 email implicates Bank of England and Labour government in Libor manipulation
- What Iceland Teaches Us: “Let Banks Fail”
- Iceland Booms As the World Struggles (itmakessenseblog.com)
- Iceland Turns Away from EU as Economy Recovers (voanews.com)
- Revolution in Iceland: can the people have power ? (thefreeonline.wordpress.com)
- Iceland president re-elected for record 5th term (kansascity.com)
- Iceland Moves on From Banks Collapse (libertycrier.com)
Peter Cooper, industrialist and statesman wrote:
“After Franklin gave explanations on the true cause of the prosperity of the Colonies, the Parliament exacted laws forbidding the use of this money in the payment of taxes. This decision brought so many drawbacks and so much poverty to the people that it was the main cause of the Revolution. The suppression of the Colonial money was a much more important reason for the general uprising than the Tea and Stamp Act.”
Our Founding Fathers knew that without financial independence and sovereignty there could be no other lasting freedoms. Our freedoms and national sovereignty are being lost because most people do not understand our money system.
All the perplexities confusion and distress in America arise not from defects of the Constitution, not from want of honor or virtue, so much as from downright ignorance of the nature of coin, credit and circulation. -John Adams