- States Enforcing The United States Constitution: Florida Moves To Nullify Obamacare & Supreme Court Justice Roberts!
- Did Justice (sic) Roberts Sell His Soul To The Devil: The 16th. Amendment Constitutionally Prohibits The IRS Taxing Personal Income Because One Does Not Purchase A Government Insurance & Is Therefore Legally Avoidable!
Additionally, this case provides evidence of around one and a half million invalid voter registrations in the state of California alone.
ObamaForgery gate is a hundred times bigger then Watergate.
SCOTUS printout is below.
|Attorneys for Petitioner:|
|Orly Taitz||29839 Santa Margarita Pkwy||(949) 683-5411|
|Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688|
|Party name: Edward Noonan, et al.|
|Attorneys for Respondent:|
|Kamala Harris||Attorney General||(916) 445-9555|
|P. O. Box 944255|
|Sacramento, CA 94244-2550|
|Party name: Deborah Bowen, California Secretary of State|
- Breaking News! Chief Justice of the Supreme Court John Roberts Schedules a Case by Attorney Taitz Regarding Obama’s Forged Ids to Be Heard in Conference Before the Full Supreme Court (theobamahustle.wordpress.com)
- Orly Taitz Confers with Supreme Court (stop-obama-now.net)
- Supreme Court Halts Obama Election Certification (usazorrozpress.wordpress.com)
- Orly Taitz, AIPAC Zionist Agendas & Obama’s Real Birth Certificate (occupycorporatism.com)
We the people, must do more than just vote when the time comes. We the people, must do more than sit and wait for the media addled majority to decide our fate and the fate of our nation. We the people, have a Constitution! We the people, must act by demanding that those we elect obey our Constitution!
Public officials, candidates and the media must address Obama’s ineligibility for failing to qualify as a natural born citizen and the anomalies of his allegedly fraudulent birth certificate and social security number, or be dismissed as untrustworthy!
Our Founding Fathers supported by American patriots willing to sacrifice all in their fight for freedom, succeeded in creating our Constitutional Republic by wresting liberty from the grasp of tyranny to forge a free nation governed by “We the People” for themselves and future generations to inherit these hard won unalienable rights bestowed upon man by the grace of God and enshrined in our Constitution. However freedom isn’t free; it is now up to us to support and defend our Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic.
Thomas Jefferson wisely warned, “Eternal vigilance is the price of freedom.” Similar to the wisdom of Jefferson, Dr. Benjamin Franklin also cautioned, “Those who will trade liberty for security deserve neither.”
Indeed, having finally completed their task of writing the Constitution, as the members emerged from the Constitutional Convention in Philadelphia on September 18, 1787, Dr. Benjamin Franklin was asked by an anxiously awaiting Mrs. Powel, “Well Doctor, what have we got, a republic or a monarchy?” whereupon he knowingly replied, “A republic, if you can keep it.”
It’s your Constitution, your nation, your freedom and your choice!