The Commission for Political and Legal Affairs of China (CPC) Central Committee has publicized 10 typical cases of disciplinary or legal violations by police officers, judges and prosecutors.
The 10 cases include a policeman in the eastern province of Shandong who drove a police vehicle after drinking alcohol and was found by plainclothes officers. The man was dismissed from the police force and his superiors were punished.
Another case took place in the central province of Hubei, where a presiding judge of a criminal court in the provincial higher people’s court had an affair and maintained improper sexual relations with a female lawyer as well as received bribes from subordinate courts. He was expelled from the Party and public office.
“Law enforcement staff usually break the rules while they are fully aware that they have done wrong, and the negative impact of such cases on society is much greater,” Zhou Hanhua, a researcher with the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences said.
- China Sentences 6 Bankers To Death For Looting.
- Globalist’s Federal Reserve ~ The Dollar’s Homecoming: Gold & Silver Shorting By Bullion Banks To Bolster Image Of Fiat U.S. Dollar.
These cases damage the image of governments and law enforcement, posing a grave threat to fairness and justice, Zhou said.
Liu Yong, an official with the Supreme People’s Court, was suspected of taking bribes of over 2 million yuan (US$330,000) in exchange for intervening with trials. Liu was transferred to the judicial and related departments have decided to expel him from public office.
The commission said in a statement that all staff of the political and legal system must fully implement all policies issued by the central authority in frugality and anti-corruption work and must take a zero tolerance attitude toward disciplinary and legal violations.
The commission said it will continue to publicize typical cases this year and welcomes supervision by the public.
“The black sheep in law enforcement must be eradicated. Serious action and a high-profile naming and shaming campaign are truly necessary,”
Zhou said, adding that the publicity these cases generate should be a warning for all staff in the political and legal realms.
The move comes after president Xi Jinping said last month that the political and legal system must clean up corruption within the system
“with the most resolute will and the most determined action”.
- US-China military conflict will lead to ‘nuclear war’
- U.S. Interventionism in Asia Could Spark War With China | American
- Father Of Communist China ‘Sun Yat-Sen’ & Obama, Received Hawaii’s COLB.
- Concern Raised Over China’s Deployment Of 4 New Nuclear Ballistic Missiles: China’s Total Nuclear Warheads Stands At 240.
- Obama Gives Green Light To China ~ Breaching National Security: U.S. Companies Being Forced Into 50-50 Agreements With China.
- Iran Israel ~ Is Simply A Trigger For The Chain Reaction Of A Thermonuclear Attack By The United States Against Russia And China.
- Why Did Billy Clinton Personally Approve For China The Specialized Radiated Hardened Chips Necessary For Nuclear War In 2003?
In line with Xi’s comments, the Supreme People’s Court and the Supreme People’s Procuratorate have both banned their officials from accepting gifts or taking part in luxurious entertainment.
The supreme court also ordered court officials to refrain from meddling in colleagues’ cases, developing improper relations with lawyers or seeking personal gain through work activities.
“Strict standards of education, management and supervision must be set for law enforcement staff. Concrete measures should be taken to build a people-oriented, clean-handed and competent team with firm resolve and courage to shoulder their responsibilities,” the commission statement read.
The commission also told central political and legal systems to set up websites to receive tip-offs from the public on violations by law enforcers.
- China Braces For Long-Anticipated Collapse!
- Purging Of Rothschild From China Has Begun!
- U.S. $80 Billion Taxpayer Bailout Of General Motors Now Becomes China Motors!
- Rothschild Too Big To Jail? Russia, Egypt, Iceland, Iran, China, & Hungary Say No!
- Treasonist Joe Biden/EPA Gives Grants To China To Produce Coal: U.S. Middle Class On Death Watch!
- Obama Pushing Rothschild’s Insidious NWO In Ukraine & Iraq: Hitler aka’ Rothschild Returns Again For Russia!
- China’s Debt ‘Out Of Control’: May Surpass Financial Crisis In The US Housing Market Crash ~ China’s Ghost Cities!
- China Rescues Global Warmists Trapped In Antarctic Ice ~ China Rejects 60,000 Tons Of Monsanto Poisoned Corn Shipments.
- The Big Dogs On Wall Street Are Starting To Get Very Nervous: Coming To America? China & Iran to Execute Bankers On Fraud Charges!