MOSCOW, July 28 (RIA Novosti) – The possibility of the United States granting Kiev a status of a main ally out of NATO may destabilize the situation in Ukraine, Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov told Rossiya Segodnya International News Agency Monday.
“It will not give the sought outcome, will further destabilize the situation,” Ryabkov said.
Last week, Mykola Malomuzh, the former head of Ukraine’s Security Service’s Foreign Intelligence told the UNIAN news agency that the United States may grant Ukraine a status of a non-NATO privileged non-aligned military partner in a matter of days.
- West Using Ukraine Crisis to Deploy More NATO Troops – Belarus
- Over 300 Kiev soldiers killed in punitive operation by Eastern Ukrainians – Pravda.Ru
- At least 1,129 people killed in Ukraine since beginning of military operation – UN report
“Exactly this time period when we conduct all the operations I think this aid will be already coming, including with military hardware. It will arrive some time later,” Malomuzh said.
- MH17 VERDICT: REAL EVIDENCE POINTS TO US-KIEV COVER-UP OF FAILED FALSE FLAG
- Obama Responsible For Over 100 Deaths In Kiev, Ukraine: Invested $5 Billion To Overthrow Government After E.U. Was Rejected By Ukraine.
- Obama To Send $1 Billion Of U.S. Taxpayer’s Money To Kiev In Violation Of The Foreign Assistance Act, While Detroit, Michigan Plans Mass Water Shutoffs For $260 Million!
Malomuzh said citing his own sources in Washington that the US Senate and the Congress supported this decision and could approve it in the coming days.
According to Ryabkov, “the question is not what and how much arms are pumped to Kiev authorities, rather why it is done.”
“The matter is that without a political dialogue, decent constitutional reform, there will be no stability or peace in the region,” Ryabkov stressed, adding that the “energy currently used to promote the idea of granting Ukraine a status of a privileged non-NATO partner, would be better aimed at peaceful goals, at enlightening Kiev and launching what the entire situation is crying for.”
The status would allow Ukraine to receive expanded funding to buy and lease military hardware and defense complexes, and also the right to get supplies of military hardware and armament during military actions.
Russia Issues International Arrest Warrant For Biden’s Ukrainian Boss ~ Kolomoisky
- Flight MH-17 Likely Shot Down By Kolomoisky NATO Coordination: Russia Issues Arrest Warrant For Ukrainian Oligarch Kolomoisky.
- Wanted Criminal Kolomoisky Company [By Russia] In Which Joe Biden’s Son Is Director, Prepares [????] To Drill Shale Gas In East Ukraine.
- Ukraine’s Parliament Blocks Oil From European Union Ownership: E.U. President Resigns ~ Biden’s Fading Dreams Of Controlling Ukrainian Wealth
As of now, Ukraine retains its non-aligned status, as stipulated in its laws. Kiev cooperates with the alliance as part of the NATO-Ukraine Commission (NUC).
Amid the Ukraine crisis, NATO adopted a range of measures that the alliance said were aimed at protecting allies. In particular, NATO enhanced air patrols of the Baltic states and sent additional ships to the Baltic and Mediterranean Seas.
NATO was operating in Ukraine During The Downing Of Malaysia 777 The Day Of The Downing The NATO Baltic Sea Operation Ended.
The alliance also declared plans to expand the programs of exercises, reinforce the early warning system and enhance reaction forces. Russia earlier described NATO troops increased activities in Eastern Europe near Russian borders as “unprecedented.”
- Obama To Annex Ukraine For E.U. IMF Control.
- Russia Sends 60 Tons Of Humanitarian Aid To Eastern Ukraine: 110,000 Ukrainians To Date Have Immigrated To Russia
- Russia & Iran Send Iranian Warships To U.S. Maritime Borders: Counter Iraq Sending Oil To Muslim Brotherhood In Jordan & Turkey For New Front Against Syria.
- U.S. ISIS In Iraq: Rothschild Middle East Geopolitical Arsonists Seek to Burn Region ~ But Not One NWO U.S. Taxpayer Oil Pipeline Touched That Carries Oil To The Muslim Brotherhood In Jordan & Turkey.